Medical Colleges Rating 2021: India & States
Here, at Sarvgyan.com we are providing the list of top medical colleges in India and its state for the year 2021. As India is very sought in term of preferred country in the world. Medical colleges and medical courses are very popular in India. Students consider the colleges as per their record, their reputation, approvals and their educational quality in medical field. Besides the government medical colleges, there are various private colleges/institutions which owe the excellent status in medical (MBBS/BDS) education. These lists are made by calculating some factors which made them authentic in term of top law colleges in order & rating. These factors are included with: good placement statistics, best infrastructure, national importance, faculty status and education quality. In this article, candidates can check the details about Medical Colleges Rating 2021.
Medical Colleges in India & States
In the below list, we have included top medical colleges list of state & district level. Check the top Medical colleges in India and its states.
- Top Medical Colleges in India 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Delhi 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Punjab 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Rajasthan 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in West Bengal 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Haryana 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Mumbai 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Pune 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Chennai 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Delhi NCR 2021
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka 2021
Click any of the desirous state you with to know about and get list of top medical colleges.
In the given table candidates can also check the top 10 medical colleges of India as per the previous year NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) ranking:
|NIRF Ranking||Name of Colleges||Score|
|1||All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi||90.69|
|2||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh||80.06|
|3||Christian Medical College, Vellore||73.56|
|4||National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences, Bangalore||71.35|
|5||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||70.21|
|6||Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||64.72|
|7||Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||64.39|
|8||Jawaharlal Institute of PostGraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry||63.17|
|9||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||62.84|
|10||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow||62.20|
Above we have given list of the top 10 medical colleges of India. These colleges have different infrastructure, fee structure, eligibility criteria and others. Some of the top medical colleges of India are AIIMS, Maulana Azad Medical College etc. Above candidates can check ranking and scores of the top medical colleges.
Admission in the above colleges will be provided based on the NEET UG 2021 score. NEET UG is a national level entrance examination which is conducted to offer admission in various private and government medical colleges of India. Based on the cut off marks candidates can get seats in medical colleges.
If you have any query about Medical Colleges Rating 2021, you may ask us via comment box given below.