MH CET 2023: Counselling (Started), Allotment (Out), Cut Off
MH CET 2023 Allotment (CAP Round III) has been released on 12th August 2023. MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) also known as MHT CET. It is a state level entrance exam which will be conducted by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test cell, Maharashtra. The exam will be conducted for admission to 4 year Undergraduate Degree courses in the field of Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy and Agriculture. The selected candidates will get admission into various government & private institution across the Maharashtra state. In this article, we have provided details about MH CET 2023 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, pattern, admit card, counselling process, etc.
MHT CET 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out (CAP Round III)
Get complete updates of MH CET 2023 Admission & counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
MH CET 2023 Allotment (CAP Round III) has been released on 12th August 2023. Check here for counselling details.
MH CET 2023 Cut Off has been released for CAP round 3 for Engineering/ Pharmacy courses. Check here for cut off details.
MH CET 2024 Exam will be conducted in the month of May 2024. Check more details about MH CET 2024 here.
Admission Open 2023
MHT CET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||MHT CET 2023|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online or Offline mode (To be notified later by the authority)|
MH CET 2023 Exam Dates
Here are the official MH CET Exam dates 2023 given below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online Application form starts||8th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||7th April 2023|
|Online registration of application form with late fee of Rs.500/-||8th to 20th April 2023|
|Last date to pay fee||21st April 2023|
|Correction facility||21st to 25th April 2023|
|Facility for changing/ adding/ changing subject group||26th April 2023|
|Admit card availability||4th May 2023|
|MH CET 2023 Exam date||9th to 13th May 2023 (PCM)|
15th to 20th May 2023 (PCB)
|Release of answer key||26th May 2023|
|Result Declaration||12th June 2023|
|Commencement of Counselling||24th June 2023 onwards|
MH CET 2023 Counselling
The MHT CET Counselling 2023 has begun from 24th June 2023. To attend the counselling, candidate must register by entering their login details like application number, registration number, date of birth, etc.
The counselling process have various stages that candidate must clear for admission. After successful documents and eligibility verification, seats will be allotted to the candidates. Allotment of seats will be subject to ranking of the candidates and availability of seats.
The following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th & 12th marksheet
- MH CET 2022 admit card
- MH CET 2022 result
- Category certificate (if needed)
- School Leaving certificate (if needed)
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs, etc.
MH CET 2023 Cut Off
The cut off marks are those which candidates must attain in the exam to be eligible for the admission process conducted by the authority. MH CET Cut Off 2023 can be checked by the candidates through online mode. This list will be published on the website for various categories.
The marks are decided by the authority which will be based on the performance of the candidates. The marks are also decided by the authority which are based on some of the factors like- number of sears, appeared candidates, difficulty level, etc.
MH CET 2023 Result
The MH CET 2023 Result has been released through online mode on 12th June 2023. Merit List will contain names of the candidates shortlisted for further counselling & admission process. To check MH CET result, candidates need to enter their application number and password.
The candidate needs to take the printout of the result for future reference. Candidates are advised to keep it safe as it will be an important item required for further process.
MH CET 2023 Answer Key
Candidates can view MH CET Answer key 2023 on 26th May 2023 online mode. Along with answer keys for various sets, the authority has released the OMR sheets. In order to download OMR sheets and keys, students are required to enter their login details.
In case of defects in the answer key, students can make objections against it within a period of time. After objections are accepted, final answer key is released.
MH CET 2023 Admit Card
The MH CET 2023 admit card has been released from 4th May 2023 through online mode. Candidates can download the admit card using login ID & Password. MH CET admit card contains details like name, exam center, date of exam, venue, roll number, etc.
The candidate must take the printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center as without it no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates must carry photo Identity proof along with the hall ticket.
MH CET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding MH CET Exam pattern for 2023 session:
- Mode of exam: The exam is conducted through online mode or offline mode. (To be decided later)
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours for PCB & PCM group.
- Type of Question: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type questions.
- Marks: Each paper will contain 100 marks in exam.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 50 questions for each paper.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark will be given for Physics, Chemistry and Biology and + 2 marks will be given for Mathematics.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the paper.
Exam pattern will be as follows:
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||Mark(s) Per Questions||Total Marks||Duration in Minutes|
|11th class||12th class|
MH CET 2023 Syllabus
MH CET Syllabus 2023 is based on the curriculum of classes 11th and 12th of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary. The Syllabus for different subject will be as listed below.
- Physics: Motion in a plane, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, thermal properties of matter, Sound, Optics, Electrostatics, Semiconductors.
- Chemistry: Structure of atom, Chemical Bonding, Redox reactions, Elements of group, State of Matter, Adsorption and Colloids, Hydrocarbons, Basic Principle of organic chemistry.
- Mathematics: Trigonometric II, Straight Line, Circle, Measures of Description, Probability, Complex Numbers, Permutations and Combination, Functions, limits, Continuity.
- Biology: Biomolecules, Respiration and Energy Transfer, Human Nutrition, Excretion and Osmoregulation.
Following are the some MH CET preparation tips & tricks for the candidates to perform well in the examination:
- Candidates must make a proper strategy of study and follow it on regular basis.
- Know the complete syllabus of the MH CET exam along with the exam pattern.
- Practise from previous year’s question papers to improve your skills.
- Take a mock test and analyze your preparation for the exam.
- Do meditation & yoga and keep yourself calm.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions):
MHT CET 2023 Application Form
Check the details about MHT CET 2023 Application Form below:
- Candidates can submit application form for MH CET 2023 through online mode only.
- The MHT CET 2023 Application form has been released on 8th March 2023.
- The process of filling the application form includes registration, personal and academic details, uploading images & documents, and paying the application fee.
- Candidates also has provided the MH CET correction facility provided by the authority from 21st-25th April 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form was be till 7th April 2023.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfill each eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Once form will get fully submitted, candidates must take its printout for future reference.
- The Application fee for MH CET 2023 will be paid via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay the fee by payment gateways like credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
|General/ J&K Migrants/ Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) category candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ SBC/ NT/ EWS||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply for MH CET 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of MHT CET 2023.
- Step-2: Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Step-3: Enter the details like name, personal details, academic qualification, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online mode by using credit card, debit card, etc.
- Step-6: After successful payment, a confirmation page will be displayed on the screen.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
MH CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check below MH CET Eligibility norms 2023 before applying for it:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian National to be eligible for exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th/ HSC or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain minimum 45% (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in year of admission will be also eligible to apply for MH CET 2023.
If you have any other query related to MH CET 2023, you can ask in comment section below.