MH CET Law 2019 Application Form, Registration (Started) – Apply Here
MH CET Law 2019 Application Form has been extended till 22nd April 2019 for llb 3 yr course. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for law is organized every year by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. The exam is gateway to get admission into 5 years and 3 years of LLB courses. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various law institutions within a state. In this article we have mentioned the MH CET Law application form 2019 complete details.
MH CET Law 2019 Application Form – Extended
MH CET Law 2019 Application form last date has been extended till 22nd April 2019 3 year LLB.
Click here to apply for 3 year courses.
To fill the online application form, candidates must go through the guidelines given below.
- The authority has releases the MH CET Law 2019 application form 2019 through online mode only.
- To fill the application form, first candidates have to register by providing basic details.
- The application form is available from 28th January 2019.
- The application form can be filled till 18th March 2019 for 5 year llb course and 22nd April 2019 for 3 year llb.
- Candidates have to fill the application form and deposit the application fee through online mode.
- After submission of the application form, candidates have to take printout of the application form till 22nd April 2019.
The application fee which candidates have to pay is given below.
Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking/IMPS/Cash cards/Mobile wallet. The application fee cannot be accepted through any other mode.
|For Open Category candidates of Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrants candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|For reserved category candidates||Rs. 400/-|
Maharashtra Law CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy the eligibility criteria given below in order to become eligible to apply for the exam.
- Nationality: Applying candidates must hold the Indian citizenship.
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit to appear in both the law exams.
- 5 years of LLB course: Candidate must pass the SSC/HSC or equivalent exam from a recognized university of Maharashtra or from any other outside state with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- 3 years of LLB course: Candidate should have graduate or post graduate degree in any stream from any recognized university of Maharashtra or India with minimum 45% (40% for reserved categories and VJNT, SBC and OBC Category with minimum 42% marks in the qualifying examination) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
Note: Candidates those belong to the outside Maharashtra state will be eligible to apply in Open Category candidates irrespective of the caste/category.
MH CET Law 2019 Dates
Candidates can check the MH CET Law 2019 exam dates for 5 year law courses in below table.
|Commencement of online application||10th January|
|Last date to apply||18th March (Extended)|
|Online payment of fee||28th January to 10th March 2019|
|Last date to print the application form||25th March 2019|
|Exam Date||21st April|
For 3 year LLb course:
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Commencement of application form||16th February|
|Last date of application form||22nd April (Extended)|
|Online Fee Payment||16th February to 15th March 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||30th March 2019|
|Date of exam||1st June 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates can check how to apply for MH CET Law 2019 application form below:
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Select the ‘Click here for new registration’ tab.
- Enter email Id, mobile number and password. Keep them save for future login.
- Fill the details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, caste, qualifying exam marks, etc.
- Once the details are filled, it cannot be modified later on.
- Click on ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Review the filled details and click on ‘final submit’.
- Validate the filled entries and click on ‘‘Validate your Details’ and ‘Save and Exit’ button.
- Click on ‘continue’ button to pay the application fee.
- Click on ‘Payment’ button, select the payment mode and pay the fee.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that click on ‘Upload photo and signature’ to upload them.
- Click on ‘Click here to Upload Photograph/Upload Signature’ link and choose file option to select images and click on ‘Upload’ button.
- On successful submission of application form and fee, take the printout of the application form.
If you have any other queries about MH CET Law 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.