MH CET Law 2020: Admit Card, Exam Dates (Postponed), Exam Pattern
MH CET Law 2020 Exam has been postponed for LLB – 3 & 5 yrs exam. MH CET Law is conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. It is also known as Maharashtra Law CET. It is a state level entrance exam organized to offer admission to the candidates into 3 year and 5 year degree law courses. Admission will be provided into LL.B, BBA-LLB, BLS-LLB, BA-LLB, etc. Candidates qualifying this entrance test will get admission into various law colleges situated in Maharashtra state. Through this article candidates will get important information related to MH CET Law 2020 application form, dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
MH CET Law 2020 Notifications – Exam Postponed
MH CET Law 2020 Exam has been postponed for 3 & 5 yrs law exam. The new exam dates will be announced soon. Check here for exam dates details.
MH CET Law 2020 Mock Test link has been released for 3 & 5 years law course. Check here for mock test details.
MH CET Law 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check below official MH CET Law Exam Dates for various events:
|Events||Dates for 5 years Law Course||Dates for 3 years Law Course|
|Online Registration Starts||21st January 2020||19th March 2020|
|Online Registration Close||8th June 2020||8th June 2020|
|Last date to edit application & make fee payment||8th June 2020||8th June 2020|
|Hall Ticket||July 2020||July 2020|
|Exam Date||july 2020||August 2020|
|Result Declaration||August 2020||August/ September 2020|
|Counselling||August 2020||September 2020|
Admissions Closing Shortly
MH CET Law 2020 Hall Ticket
MH CET Law 2020 Hall Ticket for five-year & 3 year degree course will be available in July 2020 through online mode. Candidates can download their e-admit cards by filling their registration number and password. Intimation for downloading the MH CET Law admit card will be sent through via e-mail/SMS to the candidates.
All the candidates need to affix their passport size photograph on the application form. Candidates also have to bring their one original id proof with hall ticket to get entry in the examination hall.
MH CET Law 2020 Exam Pattern
MH CET Law Exam Pattern can be checked below before starting the entrance test preparation:
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Total Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the examination.
- Type of Questions: Questions in the paper will be of multiple-choice type.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of total 150 marks.
- Language of the Exam: The question paper will be in the English and Marathi languages.
- Marking: +1 mark will be given for every right answer and no marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
Pattern for 3-years LL. B Course:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||30|
|General Knowledge with Current Affair||40|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||30|
Pattern for 5-year LL. B Course:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affair||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40|
MH CET Law 2020 Syllabus
MH CET Law Syllabus can be checked by the candidates through online mode. The subjects from various questions will be asked in the entrance test will be – Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with Current Affair, English, Mathematical Aptitude and Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
Various topics included in each of the subjects are mentioned below:
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning: Study of Law, Legal Aptitude and Problem-Solving Ability, Legal Prepositions, Conclusion-based Questions.
- General Knowledge with Current Affair: The topics such as History, Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics and Current Affair of the past one year. General Awareness about the world is also included in the syllabus.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Patterns, Logical links, Illogical arguments, Analogies, Arguments Completing,Drawing well Supported Conclusions, Reasoning by Analogies, Relationships, Logical Conclusions.
- English: Vocabulary, Proficiency, English basedErrors, English Comprehension.
- Mathematical Aptitude: This section is to test the numerical abilities of the candidates. Questions will be of 10th standard level including Profit and Loss, Algebra, Time, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Average, Venn Diagram etc.
MH CET Law 2020 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided various MH CET Law preparation tips through which candidates will be able to prepare for the exam in an easier way:
- Cover all the topics of syllabus. Check exam pattern and marking scheme online and the start your preparation.
- Candidates are advised to prepare notes using which candidates will be able to revise the topics regularly.
- Keep practicing mock test. Candidates can purchase mock test from the market or can attempt online mock tests.
- Candidates can solve the previous year’s papers and sample papers to know the question trends.
- Candidates need to analyse their performance based on test series so that they can and thereby make changes accordingly.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
MH CET Law 2020 Result
MH CET Law 2020 Result for five-year course will be published on July/ August 2020. Candidates can view the result on the website with the help of their roll number/ registration number.
For three-year course result will be declared on August 2020. Candidates can view their MH CET Law result in by entering the required details.
All the candidates are advised to take print out of their score card which will be used in the further process of admission. Candidates can contact the officials if they feel any inconvenience regarding the result.
MH CET Law 2020 Cut Off
Studnets will be required to obtain the minimum prescribed cut off marks to get admission into law courses. Students can check MH CET Law Cut Off online on the website. The cut off will vary for various institutions and categories.
It is necessary for the exam appearing students to obtain the cut off otherwise admission into law courses will not be provided. Students successfully obtaining the cut off marks will be able to proceed further for the counselling sessions and take admission into law colleges of the state.
MH CET Law 2020 Counselling
MH CET Law 2020 Counselling process for five-year course will start from August/ September 2020 and for three-year course of law counselling will get start from August 2020. Candidates will get be intimated through email/ SMS regarding the process of MH CET counselling. Counselling will start after the declaration of result and will be organised based on merit list published with the result.
Candidates can choose their college/university as per their choice and can freeze their seat. Reservation during the counselling will be applicable only for the candidates who belong to Maharashtra state. Candidates need to bring their original documents and a set of photocopies of all the documents required for counselling which are listed below:
- MH CET 2020 Score card
- MH CET 2020 Hall ticket
- 12th standard Mark sheet
- 10th standard Mark sheet
- Another educational certificate if any i.e. graduation/ postgraduation certificate if any.
- Domicile Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
MH CET Law 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below various details about MH CET Law 2020 Application Form:
- MH CET Law 2020 Application for 5 year law course has been started from 21st January 2020.
- Application form for 3 year law course will be available for the candidates from 19th March 2020.
- To register, candidates are required to apply online and follow the complete application process.
- The Application process will consist of various steps like – Registration, filling up of application form, uploading of documents, making application fee payment and printing up of form.
- Last date to fill the application form for 3 & 5 years course is till 8th June 2020.
- Students must fill the application form carefully as no correction will be allowed later. Students can make changes in the application details before the last apply date i.e. 8th June 2020 (5 & 3 yrs law).
- The Application Fee is Rs.800 and for the reserved category application fee is Rs. 600.
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid only through online mode. Candidates can use their debit/credit card, internet banking, IMPS and mobile wallets to pay their application fee.
MH CET Law 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria is given below for the applying aspirants:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates can apply.
- International Applicants: Foreign nationals/ PIO/ OCI or NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Age: No upper age limit prescribed to apply.
For Three-Year LLB Course:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should be a graduate or postgraduate from a recognized institution/university.
- Marks Required: Minimum 45% marks are required in UG or PG degree taken together for open category candidates (42% marks for VJNT, SBC and OBC, Category & minimum 40% marks for the SC/ST candidates) belonging to the state of Maharashtra only.
For Five-Year LLB Course:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed their intermediate or equivalent exam from a recognized board/university or who are in 12th standard are eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: Minimum 45% marks are required for open category candidates, 40% marks for SC/ST candidates of Maharashtra and 42% marks for OBC/ SEBC/ VJNT/ SBC candidates of Maharashtra.
If candidates have any query regarding MH CET Law 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.