MP PPT 2024 Application Form, Registration – Apply Online Here
MP PPT 2024 Application Form will be available in the first week of August 2024. The MP PPT (Madhya-Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test) is a state level entrance exam. It is organized by the Directorate Technical Education (DTE), Madhya Pradesh. The candidates will be given admission to a variety of diploma courses in both technical and non-technical fields. Eligible candidates will be admitted to several polytechnic institutes based on the merit list. Interested candidates will be able to apply for the admission process online.
In this article, we have mentioned information regarding MP PPT Application Form 2024 such as dates, mode, eligibility criteria, steps to apply, etc.
MP PPT 2024 Application Form
Candidates must read the following details about the MP PPT 2024 Application Form:
- MP PPT 2024 Application Form will be available in the first week of August 2024.
- Candidates will be able to access the registration form through online mode. No other mode will be available.
- Aspirants must fill out the application details including personal, communication, academic, etc.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the MP PPT entrance exam.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till the fourth week of August 2024.
- Candidates will need to upload passport size photograph and signature in specific format to complete the application process.
- Aspirants must fill the application form correctly, as wrong details will lead to rejection of application form by the authority.
- Correction facility will be also provided to the registered candidates by the authority.
- Submit the application form and take print out for future reference.
- The MP PPT application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- The application fee will be paid using debit card, credit card, net banking or Kiosk portal.
- Registration fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
The application fee for different categories is mentioned below:
|Aspirants applying through Kiosk Portal
Documents Required for MP PPT Registration 2024:
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Passport size photograph
- Id proof
- Caste certificate
- Date of Birth certificate, etc.
MP PPT 2024 Application Correction
The authority will provide the MP PPT application correction facility 2024 after the completion of application procedure. Through Kiosks, candidates will be able to make changes in MP PPT application form details. However, these changes can be only done before the application deadline.
Candidates will not be allowed to make changes in some of the details such as mother’s/ father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id or transaction id. The correction facility will be provided to the candidates in the fourth week of August 2024.
MP PPT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the admission, candidates should meet the MP PPT Eligibility Criteria 2024:
- Nationality: Indian citizens will only be eligible to apply for the admission.
- Domicile: Domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh will be required to be eligible.
- Qualification: Aspirants must pass their 10th or its equivalent examination to be eligible for applying in the examination.
- Marks: 35% marks will be required in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates will be required to pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as the mandatory subjects to apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate should not be less than 16 years as on 1st January 2024.
MP PPT 2024 Application Dates
Check the tentative dates for MP PPT 2024 Application Form mentioned below:
|Dates 2024 (Tentative)
|Online application form available
|1st week of August 2024
|Last Date for application submission
|4th week of August 2024
|4th week of August 2024
|2nd week of September 2024
How to Apply for MP PPT 2024
Here are complete steps discussed to apply for MP PPT exam 2024:
- Visit the online website (link will be given above).
- Click the ‘MP PPT 2024 registration’ link on the homepage.
- Register on the website by providing basic information such as name, mobile number, email id, date of birth, etc.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered contact number for verification.
- Fill the application form by entering the details such as communication, academic, personal, etc.
- Now upload the required documents such as photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Press the “submit” button and pay the registration fee.
- Registration fee can be paid through Credit card, Debit card, Net banking or Kiosk Portal.
- On the successful approval of the application form, the status will be sent to the candidate through SMS or Email.
- Save a copy of the application form for future use.
In case of any other query related to MP PPT Application Form 2024, candidates can ask us in the comments section below.