NATA 2018: Result, Answer Key, Score Card, Cut Off & Admission Process
NATA 2018 Score Card has been released on 7th June 2018. NATA 2018 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is managed by the Council of Architecture (COA). It is a national level aptitude test which is conducted for admission into the architecture programme all over the country. From the year 2017, the NATA exam is held only one time in a year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme. NATA score card will be considered by private & governments aided colleges or institutions. NATA 2018 Result has been declared on 4th June 2018. Check this article, here we have updated the complete details about NATA 2018.
NATA 2019 Notifications
NATA 2019 Registration will be started from 3rd week of January 2019. Check here for NATA 2019 notification & application form details.
NATA 2018 Score Card has been released on 7th June 2018. Check here for score card details.
NATA 2018 Result has been declared on 4th June 2018. The result has been sent to the candidate’s registered Email ID. Check here for result details.
NATA 2018 Responses has been released through applicant login. Click here to view responses.
Candidates can apply for review for NATA 2018 Result now. Click here to apply for review.
NATA 2018 Admit Card has been released on 17th April 2018. Check here for admit card details.
NATA 2018 Mock Test is available now for practice.Click here for mock test.
Click here to view NATA 2018 Brochure.
Note: The authority does not provide any application correction facility, however, In case corrections are needed, candidtes can send their request through Email to [email protected]
NATA 2018 Application Last Date has been extended till 30th March 2018 (3:00 PM). Check here for application details.
NATA Exam Dates
Below, we have mentioned the official schedule of NATA 2018:
|Online Registration Starts||18th January 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||30th March 2018 (Revised)|
|Admit Card Issued||17th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||29th April 2018|
|Responses release||17th May 2018|
|Answer key release||June 2018|
|Result Declaration||4th June 2018|
|Score Card Released||7th June 2018|
NATA 2018 Answer Key
Candidates can get the answer key after a few days of the examination. NATA Answer Key is releasing in the month of June 2018. Candidates can download the answer key only through online mode. If candidates have any objection against answer key, they can report to the officials.
NATA Result 2018
NATA 2018 Result has been announced after a few weeks of the examination. Candidates can check their results through online mode from the website. The result has been declared on 4th June 2018. The result is published in three formats: marks secure out of 200, merit list, percentile score. Keep the print copy of the result for admission procedure. The score card has been released on 7th June 2018.
NATA 2019 is a national level entrance test conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). Students looking for admission in five years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course can appear for this exam. It will be organized in the month of April 2018.
NATA Counselling will be organized by the participating Institutions Individually. No counselling will be conducted by the COA. After the result declaration, candidates can apply to get admission into B.Arch courses in various Institutions & university on the basis of the NATA Score card. The NATA Score Card will be valid only for the academic year 2018-2019.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
NATA Registration 2018
- Candidates can register for the NATA 2018 through online mode.
- The NATA 2018 Registration has been started from 18th January 2018.
- Candidates can register till 30th March 2018.
- Candidates have to fill their personal details & upload documents at the time of online form filling.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images, i.e., passport size photograph, own signature and category certificate (if applicable) in a given format.
- Keep the printout of the confirmation page generated after the fee payment for further process.
- There is no need to send the NATA application form through offline mode or by post.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1800/- for general and Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode using debit card/credit card and net banking.
The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply for NATA exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.
- Subjects: Pass above examination with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Lateral Entry: There is no process of lateral entry admission into B.Arch course.
NATA Exam Pattern
NATA 2018 exam is conducted on 29th April 2018. The exam pattern is given here:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through offline mode (pen paper based).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM).
- Type of Question: The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple choice questions and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
- No. of Questions: Total 62 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, two marks will be awarded to the candidates in Mathematics & General Aptitude test.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Subjects: The question paper will comprise of three sections, i.e. Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- Qualifying Marks: Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|Mathematics – 20 Questions||40|
|General Aptitude – 40 Questions||80|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper – 2 Questions||80|
The NATA 2018 Syllabus will consist of three sections include Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Statistics and Probability.
Interpretation of pictorial compositions, visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawing. Objects, textures related to architecture & built environment. Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal), general awareness of national/international architects and famous architectural creations. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects. Mathematical reasoning and sets & relations.
Understanding scale and proportion of objects, geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, aesthetics, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory. Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract. Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes. Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms. Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects. Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape. Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory.
How to prepare for NATA 2018
- Candidates have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
- Make a time-table & give equal interval of time to each subject.
- Aware about complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
- Solve previous year question paper for practice.
- Eat healthy food & stay fit.
- Refer best study material & books.
Click here to practice NATA 2018 Mock Test
NATA Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download their admit card from 17th April 2018 through online mode. Whenever the admit card has been issued by the authority we update link above. The NATA 2018 admit card consist of candidates & exam details such as name of the candidate, roll number, date & time of exam, venue of the test center, etc. Candidates have to carry one of the photo ID proof along with the admit card/appointment voucher.
If you have any query about NATA 2017, you can ask your query in the comment box.