NCHMCT JEE 2018: Counselling Schedule, Cut Off, Admission Procedure
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Seat Allotment (final round) has been released on 29th June 2018. It is a national level entrance exam organized for those students wishes to get admission in Hotel management courses offered by the participating institutions. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) to offer admission in three years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management courses. Through this exam, students can get admission in various NCHMCT affiliated institutions across the country. Here we have provided the details of NCHMCT JEE 2018 examination, including answer key, result, counselling, etc.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Notifications:
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Notification has been released. The examination will be organized by NTA. The application form will be released from 15th January 2019. Check here for NCHMCT JEE 2019.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Seat Allotment (final round) has been released on 29th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling (final round) has been started from 25th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Seat Allotment Result (2nd Round) has been declared on 19th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Choice Filling (2nd Round) has been started from 14th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Seat Allotment Result (1st Round) has been declared on 6th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Cut Off has been released now.Check here for cut off details.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling can be done till 4th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Result has been declared on 21st May 2018. Check here for result details.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Admit Card has been released on 20th April 2018.Check here for admit card details.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 16th April 2018. Check here for application form details.
Click here to check NCHMCT JEE 2018 Information Brouchure.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Exam Date
Students can check here the NCHMCT JEE official exam date:
|Online application form starts from||24th December 2017|
|Last date to accept filled-in application form||16th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Downloading of admit card from||20th April 2018 (5:00 PM onwards)|
|Exam date||28th April 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result declaration||21st May 2018|
|Correction in Candidates Credentials (If any)||24th May 2018|
|Counselling started from||26th May 2018|
NCHMCT JEE Result 2018
The NCHMCT JEE Result has been declared on the website on 21st May 2018. The All India merit list is prepared on the basis of marks secured by the student in the entrance examination. Students will be invited for counselling process according to the merit list.
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will organize the NCHMCT JEE 2019 examination. It will be conducted for admission into B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration programmes offered by various institutions. The examination will be organized in the month of April 2019.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2018
The admission are provided on the All India Rank (AIR) secured by the student in the written test. Ranks are based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the written examination. No group discussion or interviews are involved. The NCHMCT JEE counselling process has been organized in different rounds. In the counselling process, students have to fill their preferences of colleges for admission. Allotment of Institutions shall be made as per merit (AIR) and choice of Institutions filled by the students.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- NCHMCT JEE 2018 Rank Card & Admit Card.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- DOB Certificate.
- PH certificate (if applicable).
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2018
Students can check here the details of online application form of NCHMCT JEE 2018:
- The NCHMCT JEE application form was released in online mode.
- The online application form was released from 24th December 2017 to 16th April 2018 (Extended).
- Students should fill all the details on the application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of recent photograph (online mode).
- Candidates should take a print copy of the complete filled-in application form for future use.
- There is no option for sending of the off-line/hard copy of application form.
- The Application fee was Rs. 800 (GEN or OBC) & Rs. 400 (SC/ST/PD).
- Students can pay the fee through online mode using Credit/Debit Card.
Before proceeding with the application filling procedure, candidates can check here the details about eligibility given below:
- For General and OBC categories: The upper age limit is 22 years as or on 1st July 2018. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1996 are eligible.
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: The upper age limit is 25 years as on or 1st July 2018. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible.
Click here to check age limit & seat reservation.
- Qualifying Exam: Student should pass in 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board/university.
- Subjects: The students qualify the qualifying exam with English as one of the subjects. Students must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear.
Click here to check complete eligibility criteria.
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2018
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded via online mode from the website. The admit card was not be sent by post to any student. Students have to download the admit card on 20th April 2018. Students have to take two copy of admit card duly self attested to submit in the examination hall.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
The complete exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam is organized in offline mode.
- Language: Question paper is bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration is 3 hours.
- of Questions: Total 200 questions is asked.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark is awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks is deducted for each wrong answer.
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Click here to check NCHMCT JEE 2018 Sample Paper.
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus contains the subjects such as Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components. Students are advised to go through the complete syllabus prescribe for the examination.
How to Prepare for NCHMCT JEE
- Go through the complete syllabus and cover all the topics.
- Try to solve every question to the end in written.
- Consider the best books and study materials for preparations.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make a proper time schedule.
- Take a healthy diet and sleep.
If you have any query regarding NCHMCT JEE 2018, you can leave your query in given below comment box.