NCHMCT JEE 2023: Notification, Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility
NCHMCT JEE 2023 is a national-level entrance exam conducted by NTA every year. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT JEE) 2023 will be conducted for admission in B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration course in top government and private hotel management institutes of the country. The entrance exam aims to choose the eligible candidates who are capable of various hospitality as well as hotel administration courses in different institutions associated with the council. In this article, we have provided complete details about NCHMCT JEE 2023 exam.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam||NCHMCT JEE (Joint Entrance Examination)|
|Conducted body||National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Types of Exam||National Level Examination|
|Program Offered||B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the tentative exam schedule of NCHMCT JEE from the table given below:
|Application Form start||February 2023|
|Closing Date of Application Form||May 2023|
|Last date for the uploading of scanned images & fee payment||May 2023|
|Application Correction||May 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability from||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Result Declaration||July 2023|
|Counseling Starts||July/ August 2023|
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the NCHMCT JEE Application form 2023:
- Candidates who want to apply for NCHMCT JEE are required to fill and submit the application form by online process.
- The NCHMCT JEE 2023 registration will start from February 2023.
- Candidates must fill in the asked details like personal, academic, communication, and other details carefully.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format and specification in the form.
- Pay the registration charges to complete the application process.
- Then candidate have to take the printout of the application form and keep it and the fee receipt for future reference.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only online mode will be available for transaction of application fee.
- The application fee for various categories is given below:
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List||Rs. 1000|
|For General-EWS||Rs. 700|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /PWD||Rs. 450|
Steps to Apply for NCHMCT JEE 2023
- Step1: Visit the website of NCHMCT JEE 2023.
- Step2: On the homepage, click on “Fill Registration form NCHMCT JEE”.
- Step3: Then register yourself and save the system-generated registration number.
- Step4: After that login using your user id and password.
- Step5: Enter the information correctly in the application form.
- Step6: Paste recent passport sized photographs and sign required in application form.
- Step7: Once the fee is paid, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check NCHMCT JEE Eligibility criteria before applying in the exam:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizens to be eligible for NCHMCT JEE.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is different for various categories. For general as well as OBC category candidates, it is 22 years as of 1 August 2023. For the SC and ST category candidates, it is 25 years as of 1 August 2023.
- Qualification: The candidates must have pass 12th from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have English subject as core/ functional/ elective in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Those who are appearing for 12th class are eligible to apply.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit and must have medical certificate.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned the NCHMCT JEE exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will have 5 sections consisting of Multiple Choice questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 200 questions will be asked in the paper.
- Time Duration: The duration of exam is 3 hours for solving the paper.
- Language: The question paper will be provided in different languages such as Hindi as well as English.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numeric ability and analytical aptitude||30|
|General knowledge and current affairs||30|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||30|
|Aptitude for the service sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Syllabus
Before preparing for the exam, candidates must check the syllabus given below:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: General politics, national current affairs, scientific research, Indian constitution, countries and capitals, sports, economic scene, current events, etc.
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude: Square roots, HCF and LCM, logarithms, arithmetic, cube roots, clocks and calendars, races and games, mixture and allegation, problems on ages, elementary mathematics, profit and loss partnerships, pipes and cisterns, etc.
- English Language: Conclusion, fill in the blanks, vocabulary, tenses, error correction, unseen passage, word formation, sentence correction, synonyms, articles, idioms and phrases, theme detection and subject-verb agreement, etc.
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction: Analytical reasoning, linear agreement, alphabet test, verbal series, classification, routes and networks, data sufficiency test, symbols and nations, blood relationships, etc.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the NCHMCT JEE preparation tips for better preparation for the exam:
- Prepare a time table and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the official prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice previous year question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topics of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Centers
There are so many examinations centers where candidates can appear for the examination. Some of them are as follows:
|Delhi||Delhi/ New Delhi|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Admit Card
The NCHMCT JEE Admit card 2023 will be issued from June 2023 through online mode. The candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be able to access the NCHMCT JEE hall ticket only from the website.
The candidates have to take two copies of admit card duly self-attested to submit in the examination hall. The admit card is an important document and candidates should carry their admit card on the day of examination as no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
NCHMCT JEE Answer Key 2023
The NCHMCT JEE Answer key will be released form July 2023. The Answer Key will be released in the form of a PDF that will contain the correct answer to the questions asked in the exam.
The authority will also provide the objection facility. Some extra fee will also be charged by the authority. This fee will be refunded in case the challenge is found to be correct after verification. The provisional answer keys are likely to be displayed for two to three days. The final answer key will release after the completion of the objection facility.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Result
The NCHMCT JEE result will be announced from July 2023 through online mode. Candidates can download the NCHMCT JEE Result by entering the application number, roll number & date of birth.
On the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination, All India merit list will be prepared. After the release of score card, candidates should take the printout of it for further admission process.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Cut Off
The cut-off will be published online, in order to crack the JEE exam candidate have to clear the minimum cut-off marks to get admission.
The cut-off will depend on several factors like No. of candidates taking part in the exam, the level of the question paper, last year’s cut-off trends. Based on the NCHMCT JEE cut-off marks candidates can appear for the counseling process.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Counselling
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2023 will be organized in the month of August 2023. Candidates get admission on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) secured by the candidates in written test. Counselling process will be organized in different rounds.
Candidates have to fill in their preference of colleges for admission, in the counselling process. Candidates also have to bring their original documents for the verification process. As per merit (AIR) and choice of institutions filled by the candidates, allotment of institutions shall be made.
Candidates must have to prepare the following documents for the verification process:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Medical Certificate
- NCHMCT JEE 2023 Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- NCHMCT JEE 2023 scorecard
- Transfer Certificate, etc.
If you have any other queries about NCHMCT JEE 2023, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.