NEET 2019 Application Form, NEET Registration (Started) – Apply Here
NEET 2019 application form last date has been extended till 7th December 2018. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test for medical & dental students. It will be organized by the NTA (National Testing Agency). Students looking for admission in MBBS, BDS & AYUSH courses in India should appear for the NEET exam. Various government and private colleges and universities of India give admission in medical and dental courses through NEET UG exam. Students can check here details for NEET Application Form 2019 including fees, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply process.
NEET 2019 Application Form – Extended till 7th Dec
NEET 2019 Registration has been over. Candidates can make fee payment & upload images till 8th December 2018. Click here for fee payment & upload images.
Prepare the following documents to fill application form:
- Aadhaar Card or any other government approved ID proof
- X and XII Certificate
- Valid Gmail Id
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Photograph, Signature
NEET 2019 registration has been started for Test practice centre (for mock test). Click here to register online.Form the year 2019, NTA is going to start free coaching for the NEET aspirants:
NTA will designate the Training Practice Centres (TPCs) to teaching centres for providing free coaching to the medical aspirants. Check here for complete details.
NEET 2019 Examination will be conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) once in a year & paper based mode – Confirmed. Check here for Exam Pattern.
Here we are providing some major details about the NEET 2019 registration:
- Candidates are able to get the application form through online mode.
- National Testing Agency (NTA 2019) has released the application form on 1st November 2018.
- Multiple applications from a single candidate will be rejected.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG format in the NEET 2019 application form.
- The size of photograph should be 10KB to 200KB and signature size should be 4KB to 30KB.
- In case of any correction, candidates can be made it during the correction period.
- Correction will be allowed only in some particular fields.
- Any correction in the uploaded images will be intimated through E-mail or SMS and it will also be available in the candidate’s login.
- No need to send the printout of the confirmation page to the authority.
- NEET Correction facility will be provided from 14th to 31st January 2019.
- Payment of application fee can be done through online & offline mode.
- Candidates are able to pay through debit/credit card, net banking and e-challan.
- The application fee for various categories is mentioned below:
|General (UR)/OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC, ST, PH & Transgender||Rs. 750/-|
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their NEET eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI and foreign candidates are eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- There is no upper age limit to appear for NEET UG.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/bio-technology and English subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for general PH) and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB stream.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NEET Application Date 2019
Check here the official NEET application dates.
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||7th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date to pay the fee||8th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Correction Window||14th – 31st January 2019|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
How to Apply for NEET
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to fill the NEET application form 2019:
- Visit the official website link. (link is provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2019”.
- Enter all the registration details and click on the “Preview & Next” button.
- After completing the registration process, login again with your registration number and password.
- Fill other required details like personal, communication, exam centre, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the images, go through the “Make Payment” section.
- Choose the payment mode, i.e. debit card, credit card, net banking or e-challan and pay the application fee.
- Once the fee payment is done, proceed for the “Print Confirmation Page” section.
- Click on the link “Click here to take Printout of Confirmation Page” and take printout of it for further use.
For any other queries about NEET 2019 Application Form, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.