NEET PG 2022: Exam Dates (Released), Application Form, Pattern
NEET PG 2022 Exam Date has been announced. National Board of Examination (NBE) every year organizes NEET PG which is a national level entrance exam. This entrance exam is conducted to offer admission into MD/ MS /PG diploma courses/ post MBBS DNB and NBE diploma courses. The scores of NEET PG are mandatory for admission into these courses in various medical colleges/ institutions. No other state / institution level entrance exam score will be valid for entry into mentioned courses. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the NEET PG 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET PG 2022 Notifications – Exam Date Released
NEET PG 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 12th March 2022. Check here for exam date details.
NEET PG 2022 Exam Dates
In the below given table, candidates can check complete NEET PG Exam dates for 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||January 2022|
|Availability of online application||January 2022|
|Last date to apply online||February 2022|
|Correction window opens for all candidates||February 2022|
|Final Correction window opens for rectification in images – photograph, thumb impression and signature||February 2022|
|Availability of admit card||February/ March 2022|
|NEET PG 2022 exam||12th March 2022|
|Announcement of result||April 2022|
NEET PG 2022 Application Form
Know complete details about NEET PG 2022 application form below:
- The online registration/ application process of NEET PG 2022 will start from January 2022.
- Only online mode will be available for candidates for filling application form.
- To fill application form, students have to follow a procedure – Filling of Online user registration form, generation of user id/ application id and password, uploading of photograph, thumb impression, scanned signature & documents, selection of exam city and payment of exam fee.
- After completion & submission of application, students must take print out of filled application form along with the transaction id printed on it. Keep it as a proof safely for any further reference.
- Correction window will be also opened in third week of February 2022 for making changes in the application form. However, candidates must note that changes will not be allowed in these details – Candidate’s name, email id, test city and nationality.
Candidates can check below NEET PG application fee for various categories:
Application Fee Payment mode: Candidates can pay application fee through debit card/ credit card.
|Category||Exam Fee||GST @ 18%||Total Amount Payable|
|General/ OBC candidate||Rs.4250||Rs.765||Rs.5015|
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs.3250||Rs.585||Rs.3835|
NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Know about NEET PG Eligibility criteria in the below given section:
General Eligibility (For MD/ MS/ PG Diploma Courses):
- Qualification: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by MCI.
- Registration: Applying candidate must have provisional or permanent registration certificate of MBBS degree.
- Internship: Must have completed 1 year of internship on or before 30th June 2022.
General Eligibility (Post MBBS DNB & NBE Diploma Courses):
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by MCI.
- Internship: He/ she should have completed 1 year of internship on or before 30th June 2022.
- Registration: Candidates must possess provisional or permanent registration certificate of MBBS degree.
- Those candidates who are already pursuing a DNB course will not be eligible for admission in DNB till they have completed the entire course.
- Those who have joined DNB broad specialty course in or after January 2019 are not eligible for admission to 2022 session.
NEET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
Check details related to NEET PG exam pattern in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: NEET PG exam will be conducted in online CBT mode.
- Exam Sessions: The exam will be held single day in single shift.
- Language of Exam: The paper will be available in English language.
- Duration of Paper: Total time provided to complete the paper will be of 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The paper will have multiple choice type of questions.
- Number of Questions: There will total 200 questions in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: For every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted.
NEET PG 2022 Syllabus
NEET PG Syllabus will comprise of knowledge/ subject area as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the MCI with prior approval of Government of India.
Candidates can prepare for NEET PG from various subjects of MBBS and BDS level. Complete details related to syllabus can be checked online on the website.
NEET PG 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check below NEET PG Preparation tips for help in the exam:
- Start your preparation for the exam by going through complete details about its syllabus and pattern.
- Make a proper schedule and follow it on daily basis.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers for good practice.
- While studying for the exam, make short notes and points.
- Revision is very essential part of preparation. Students must revise the short notes which they have made.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
NEET PG 2022 Admit Card
NEET PG Admit Card can be downloaded by the candidates from February/ March 2022. Candidates will be able to download hall ticket through online mode from the website. Candidates must note that admit cards will not be issued to those who will be declared ineligible before the exam.
Students will be informed about the availability of hall tickets through Email/ SMS. No admit cards will be sent to the candidates through email/ post.
NEET PG 2022 Result
The result will be made available to the candidates through online mode in March/ April 2022. Candidates have to download their scorecard from the website by entering their login details.
The result of NEET PG will be valid only for the current admission session and cannot be carried to the next session. After result declaration, NEET PG rank will also be released on the website.
NEET PG 2022 Cut Off
For admission into MD/ MS/ PG diploma courses, candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks. Those securing less than the prescribed cut off marks will not be considered eligible for admission and no merit/ rank position shall be given to the candidate.
NEET PG Cut Off for General candidates is 50% (40% for ST/ SC/ OBC/ Reserved PWD candidates). For candidates of UR-PWD category, the cut off marks are 45%.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling
After the declaration of NEET PG results, the counselling schedule and procedure will be released on the website. The registration for PG counselling that will be conducted by the designated counselling authority will be as per the details submitted by candidates during application process.
The eligibility and documents of the candidate will be verified for admission procedure. Students must report with their all documents to get seats in the allotted colleges.
If you have any query related to NEET PG 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.