NEET PG 2024: Exam Date (Postponed), Application, Eligibility
NEET PG 2024 Exam Fee has been reduced as per the sources. Exam Date has been postponed. Registration is starting soon. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- PG (NEET-PG) is a national level admission test. NEET PG is the eligibility-cum ranking examination for admission to various MD/ MS/ PG diploma, Post MBBS DNB & NBEMS diploma courses. Candidates will be able to fill the application form via online mode. The exam is conducted once in every year by the National Board of Education in Medical Sciences (NBEMS). NEET PG scores will be required for admission to these programs at different medical universities and institutions across the country. Candidates must check following details such as application form, exam dates, eligibility etc. regarding NEET PG 2024.
NEET PG 2024 Notifications – Exam Fee Reduced
As per the sources, NEET PG 2024 Exam/ Application Fee has been reduced. It will be reduced by Rs.750 for all candidates. Check here for application details.
NEET PG 2024 Exam Date has been postponed. It will be conducted on 7th July 2024. Check here for exam dates details.
NEET PG 2024 Registration is starting soon. Check here for registration details.
NEET PG 2024 Overview
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG)
|National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences (NBEMS)
|MD, MS, Post MBBS DNB, PG Diploma & NBEMS diploma
NEET PG 2024 Exam Dates
Check following tentative NEET PG Exam dates 2024:
|Dates 2024 (Tentative)
|March/ April 2024
|Application form starts
|April/ May 2024
|Last date to apply
|May/ June 2024
|May/ June 2024
|Admit card availability
|June/ July 2024
|NEET PG Exam Date
|7th July 2024
|Result & Cut Off
|July/ August 2024
|Cut of date for completion of internship towards eligibility for NEET PG 2024
|15th August 2024
NEET PG 2024 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding NEET PG 2024 Application Form:
- The application form for NEET PG 2024 Application Form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from March/ April 2024.
- The last date for registration process will be till May/ June 2024.
- Authority will also provide correction facility from May/ June 2024.
- Candidates must fill only one application form as more than one application form will lead to rejection of candidature.
- All communication details will be sent to candidate’s registered mail ID & number so it must be valid/ working.
- One must be ensure they fulfil each eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- At last, do not forget to take print out of filled in application form for future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit NEET PG 2024 application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The registration fee as per different category will be as follows:
|General, OBC & EWS
|SC, ST, PwD
How to Fill NEET PG 2024 Application
Given below are the complete pointers to fill the NEET PG 2024 form:
- Step-1: Visit the online website (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Create an online profile to generate a User ID and Password.
- Step-3: Now login using allotted User ID and Password in the application link.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with all the necessary details in it.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Step-6: Submit the registration fee through online mode using different gateways.
- Step-7: Now submit the application form after rechecking the filled details.
- Step-8: Take a hardcopy of the filled application form for further procedure.
NEET PG 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following NEET PG Eligibility norms before applying for exam:
- Qualification (MD/ MS/ PG Diploma): To be eligible for NEET PG 2024, one must have qualified MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS pass certificate from an institute recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Attempt Limit: NBE has put no limit to the number of attempts permitted for NEET PG. Candidates can appear for the examination as many times are required to get admission to the desired course.
- Internship: Only those who will complete the compulsory rotator internship of 1 year on or before August, 2024, will be eligible to appear for the examination next year.
- Registration Certificate: One must also have valid registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI), NMC or any State Medical Council (SMC).
Foreign Medical Graduates:
- Nationality: Indian Citizen or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) will be eligible.
- Internship: To be eligible, all Foreign medical graduates must complete their internship on or before 11th August, 2024.
- FMGE Pass Certificate: Candidates who wish to appear for NEET PG & have completed their primary medical qualification from outside India will first have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE).
- Registration Certificate: All foreign medical graduates must register with the MCI/ SMC after obtaining the FMGE Pass Certificate. Such candidates will have to submit a copy of the Registration Certificate to confirm their eligibility.
NEET PG 2024 Exam Pattern
Check following details regarding NEET Exam Pattern 2024:
- Exam Mode: It will be conducted via online (Computer-Based) mode.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: There will be total of 200 questions in the paper.
- Time: Candidate will get 3 hours 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: For each incorrect answer, -1 marks will be deducted.
NEET PG 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus for the NEET PG exam includes subject/ knowledge area as per Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the erstwhile Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Government of India.
The NEET PG syllabus will be released along with the information bulletin. Candidates are advised to prepare for NEET PG exam from various MBBS and BDS level subjects.
NEET PG Preparation Tips
Follow below given NEET preparation tips & tricks to score well in the exam:
- Go through exam pattern & syllabus.
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Focus on your stronger topics.
- Take proper sleep & keep your mind relax.
- Practice from mock test & sample papers.
- Make notes & revise them on regular basis.
- Keep at-least last one week for revision.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
NEET PG 2024 Admit Card
The admit card for NEET PG 2024 will be made available via online mode. No candidates will receive it via post or any other offline medium. Candidates who found ineligible before the examination will not receive any hall ticket.
One must make sure all the details mentioned in the NEET PG admit card is correct. In case of any discrepancies, contact officials. It will be mandatory to carry admit card at the exam venue along with one valid ID card.
NEET PG 2024 Result
Candidates will be able to download NEET PG 2024 Result via online mode. It will be made available in the month of July/ August 2024. Result will be published in the form of score card. One will have to use their login credentials to get their result.
The NEET PG Result 2024 validity will be only for the current admission session. Authority will not allow to carry forward the result for next academic session.
NEET PG 2024 Cut Off
The cut off criteria for NEET PG 2024 will be released via online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks one have to score to participate in the counselling process.
As per the previous criteria, NEET PG cut off for general criteria will be 50%, 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Reserved PWD candidates & 45% for UR-PWD category. Any changes will be updated in our article if published officially.
NEET PG 2024 Counselling
MCC will conduct NEET PG Counselling 2024 via online mode. Candidate’s whose name will appear in the merit list can further participate in the counselling rounds. Candidates are advised to maintain their same registration details such as mobile number, mail ID etc.
Candidate must make sure to register themselves & then complete the course & college selection forms. Further, admission will be offered to students on various round such as seats availability, reservation, documents verification etc.
The following documents will be required for verification purpose:
- NEET PG admit card & score card
- Date of Birth proof
- Score card/ Rank Letter
- 10th & 12th marksheet
- Multiple passport size photograph
- Disabled & caste certificate (if required), etc.
NEET PG 2024 Participating Institutes
Check following list of NEET PG 2024 Participating Institutes:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)
- Government Medical College (GMC)
- Christian Medical College (CMC)
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
- Rajiv Gandhi Universities of Health Science, Karnataka
- Kerala University of Health Science, Thrissur
- NIMS University (Deemed), Jaipur
- West Bengal University of Health Science, Kolkata
If you have any queries related NEET PG 2024, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.