NEET SS 2022: Application Correction (Started), Exam Dates, Pattern
NEET SS 2022 Application Correction has been started from 8th August 2022. Exam Dates have been announced. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – Super Specialty (NEET SS) is a popular national level entrance test conducted for candidates seeking admission in DM, M.Ch. and Dr NB Super Specialty Courses. The Examination will be conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE) every year. Shortlisted candidates from this NEET-SS examination get admission in one of various of participating Govt. and Private colleges across the country. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on NEET -SS 2022.
NEET SS 2022 Notifications – Correction Started
NEET SS 2022 Application Form Correction has been started from 8th August 2022. Check here for correction details.
NEET SS 2022 Exam Pattern has been revised. Check below for pattern details.
NEET SS 2022 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam will be conducted on 1st & 2nd September 2022.
NEET SS 2022 Exam Dates
Here are the tentative Exam dates for NEET SS Examination 2022:
|Availability of NEET-SS Application Form||15th July 2022|
|Last date for Registration of NEET SS 2022||4th August 2022|
|Correction facility||8th to 10th August 2022|
|Final Edit Window to rectify images||19th to 21st August 2022|
|Admit Card||25th August 2022|
|NEET -SS Exam Dates||1st & 2nd September 2022|
|Cut off date to qualify MD/ MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2022||15th September 2022|
|Declaration of Result||By 15th September 2022|
|Commencement of Academic Session||1st October 2022|
|Last date of joining admission of students||31st October 2022|
NEET SS 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates needs to know regarding NEET SS 2022 Application form:
- The NEET- SS Application Form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can submit their NEET SS Application form from 15th July 2022.
- The Application form has been released for eligible candidates only, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for NEET -SS 2022.
- Authority has released the NEET SS Application form with utmost caution, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The NEET SS Application Form is released with correction facility though facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Candidates can edit their NEET SS application form from 8th to 10th August 2022 through online mode.
- Applicants must submit their NEET SS Application Form before 4th August 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep their NEET SS Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- The NEET SS 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Applicants can use Debit Card, Credit Card issued by banks of India & other payment gateways for transaction of NEET SS Application Fee.
- NEET SS Application Fee for every candidate is Rs.4250/-
NEET SS Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for NEET SS 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Candidates must have Post Graduate medical Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/ MS/ DNB) or an equivalent degree holder in relevant fields from any recognized board or likely to be in possession of same by 15th September 2022.
- Cut Off Date: The cut off date for qualifying MD/ MS /DNB broad specialty/ eligible feeder qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET SS 2022 shall be 15th September 2022.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for NEET SS 2022.
NEET SS 2022 Exam Pattern
Here are the complete examination pattern for NEET SS 2022:
- Mode of Exam: The NEET SS Examination is conducted through online mode.
- Total Question: There are total 150 Questions in the NEET-SS question paper.
- Group Based: The exam will be group based exam and paper will have questions from only broad specialty primary feeder and each candidate can opt for any super specialty as per feeder subject.
- Duration: Total 150 Minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the NEET-SS Question paper.
- Type of Questions: The Question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get total 4 marks on each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted on each negative response.
NEET SS Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the NEET SS 2022 examination is released by the authority through online mode. It will consist of various topics from the relevant academics session. It will be based on curriculum of PG exit level of the primary feeder broad speciality subject.
The syllabus will be designed to test the Technical and Non-Technical skill of applicants. Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus through the website.
NEET SS Preparation Tips
Here are some effective preparation tips and tricks for NEET 2022 Examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern for NEET -SS 2022.
- Solve the sample paper and previous years question papers of NEET SS 2022 Examination.
- Make the proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Prepare yourself for the NEET SS 2022 through the ideal preparation study material.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
NEET SS 2022 Admit Card
NEET SS Admit Card will be released by the authority few days before the schedule of examination. The admit card will be released by the NBE for registered candidates only. Registered candidates will be able to access their NEET -SS admit card from 25th August 2022 through online mode.
The admit card will be an important document to be carried out on the day of NEET SS examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card.
NEET SS 2022 Result
The NEET-SS result will be prepared by authority from the final answer key. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their NEET-SS result by 15th September 2022.
The Result will be consist of performances of candidates in the NEET-SS entrance examination. On the basis of NEET-SS Result, candidates will be shortlisted for the final counselling procedure for NEET-SS.
NEET SS 2022 Counselling
The NEET SS counselling process will be commenced after few days from the declaration of final result. The counselling procedure will be conducted for every exam qualified candidates through online mode. It will be conducted by MCC of DGHS.
Qualified candidates from this NEET SS entrance test will be able to participate in the counselling procedure from the month of October 2022. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure based on their rank in the merit list.
NBE will conduct the counselling procedure for NEET SS in various rounds based on the availability of seats. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank.
If you have any query related to NEET SS 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.