NIFT Application Form 2018: Admission Form, Eligibility & How to Apply
NIFT Application Form 2018 will be released in the first week of November 2017. It is a national level entrance test managed by the NIFT, Mumbai. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) offers various UG & PG professional courses in the university and its affiliated campuses. These courses are offered in the field of fashion & designing. The Institution organizes NIFT entrance exam once in a year. In this article, candidates can get the complete information about NIFT 2018 Application Form.
NIFT Application Form 2018
Candidates will be able to fill the NIFT Admission Form 2018 through online mode from our website. The other details of the application form are listed below.
- There is no other mode to fill the NIFT 2018 Application Form.
- NIFT Registration 2018 will be started from the first week of November 2017.
- Candidate can fill the application form till second week of January 2018 without late fee.
- After the last date of form filling, candidates can fill the application with a late fee of Rs. 5000 till third week of January 2017.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images, i.e. Photograph & Signature in a JPEG format.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1500 (Rs 750 for ST/SC/PHP categories). Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode (credit/debit card) and offline mode (DD). The Demand Draft should be made in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi. Candidates, those pay the fee through DD they have to submit the filled application form along with DD in the given address:
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Below we have given the eligibility criteria for UG & PG courses separately:
- The upper age limit for UG courses is 23 years as on 1st October 2017.
- There is 5 year relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
- For PG courses, there is no age limit.
For UG Courses:
- Candidates must pass their 10+2 examination from any recognized Central/State Board.
- Candidates who complete 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are also eligible.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- Candidates have to qualify bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- For M.Des courses, diploma candidates from NIFT/NID can also apply.
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply.
NIFT Application Dates 2018
Here we have given the tentative schedule of the NIFT exam application:
|Starting Date of online application||1st week of November 2017|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||2nd week of January 2018|
|Closing of online registration with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of January 2018|
|NIFT 2018 Exam Date||2nd week of February 2018|
How to Apply for NIFT Entrance Exam
Candidates can fill the NIFT application form 2018 by following the procedure given below:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be given above)
- Click on that link.
- Read the instructions carefully to fill the application form.
- Fill your basic details to login to apply online such as candidate name, date of birth, category, email id, programme type, programme applied for, etc.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Click on the “Proceed to Login”.
- Login with the “Email Id” & “Date or Birth” & click on the submit button.
- Select Step 1 & fill the application form correctly.
- After filling all the details, click on the “Save” button.
- Now, select step 2 for uploading scanned photograph & signature.
- The size of the upload images should not be greater than 50 KB & image size should be JPG/JPEG format.
- Now, Click on the next button.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the requisite fee.
- Note down your reference number for future use.
- At last take a printout of the application form for future reference.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any query about NIFT Application Form 2018, you can leave your query below in the comment box.