NIFT 2021 Application Form (Till 21st Jan), Registration – Apply Here
NIFT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 21st January 2021. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Entrance test is conducted once in a year. It is a national level entrance exam through which candidates get admission into various UG & PG courses in the field of Design. Candidates are offered admission into 16 affiliated campuses of NIFT across the country. Here we are providing complete details of application form, its fee and much more regarding NIFT Application Form 2021.
NIFT 2021 Application Form – Till 21st Jan
NIFT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 21st January 2021. Click here to apply.
Here we are providing complete details regarding NIFT 2021 Application Form:
- NIFT 2021 application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to register for NIFT Exam 2021 from 14th December 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 21st January 2021 (without late fee).
- During registration, candidates also have to submit mail Id & contact number as all important information will be send to it.
- Candidates must also not forget to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Authority will also provide option to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form.
- Candidates who will submit the application fee via online mode will have to submit their application form along with Demand Draft (DD) to the following given address:
The Project Manager- CMS
All India Management Association (AIMA)
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar Part- 3
New Delhi- 110024
Documents Necessary for NIFT Registration:
- Personal & Educational details
- Category certificate (if any)
- Disability certificate
- Image scanned image of photograph & signature
- DD, credit card, debit card & other payment details, etc.
NIFT Application Correction
NIFT Application Correction facility will be made available via online mode from 15th to 28th January 2021. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to correct their mistakes. It will be one time opportunity to edit the incorrect details. No candidates will be allowed to correct details once correction period will get over.
Correction will be allowed only in some fields. Candidates will be able to make correction only in personal & educational details. No changes will be allowed in exam city preference.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee for NIFT 2021 through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- General & OBC category candidates will have to submit 2000/- as their application fee while SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates will have to submit Rs. 1000/-.
NIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for NIFT 2021:
For UG Course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 12th from a recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Diploma Holders: Candidates must qualify 3 or 4 year diploma in Engineering recognized by state board of India/ AICTE/ Technical educational.
- Age limit: Applying candidates must not be more than 24 years as on 1st August 2021. The reserved category candidates will get relaxation of 5 years.
For PG Course:
- Qualificaton: Applying candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Diploma Holders: Candidates must qualify NIFT or NID to be eligible for examination.
- Age limit: There will be no age limit for PG course.
NIFT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table to know tentative NIFT application dates:
|Online registration process starts||14th December 2020|
|Last date for registration||21st January 2021|
|Submission of form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||24th January 2021|
|Edit of application form||25th to 28th January 2021|
|NIFT 2021 exam date||14th February 2021|
How to Apply For NIFT 2021
Go through following step by step procedure while applying for NIFT 2021:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above)
- Tap on the “New login” link.
- Fill basic details such as name, mail Id, contact number etc.
- Now you will receive verification code in your registered ID & number.
- Copy the verification code & mention it at the required option.
- After that, login using “login credentials”.
- Now fill all the other details & complete your registration process.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of photograph & signature must not exceed than 50 KB.
- After uploading of images, verify all the given details.
- Now proceed to submit the registration fee as per your category.
- After fee submission, click on the submit option.
- Now take printout of your confirmation page.
- Keep it safe for future reference.
In the above article, we have mentioned details regarding NIFT Application Form 2021. We have mentioned all required details such as application form details, its mode, fee payment process, fee details and much more. Candidates must also go through the mentioned eligibility norms as registration form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. During registration, candidates must also follow mentioned step by step procedure to avoid any kind of rejection in the form.
If you have any other queries regarding NIFT 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comment box below.