OJEE 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
OJEE 2021 will be organized in the month of May 2021. Orissa Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) is held every year by OJEE Committee formed by Odisha State Government. This state level entrance exam is organized for admission to various candidates into UG/PG professional courses. Admission will be provided into Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, etc fields. For PG courses, admission will be done in Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Computer applications, planning, architecture, etc. Candidates qualifying the entrance test will be eligible for admission into Govt. institutions, universities and various self-financed institutes of Orissa. Here, in this article we have provided complete information related to OJEE 2021 regarding application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
OJEE 2021 Exam Dates
Go through the below given OJEE tentative exam dates for various events:
|Events||Tentative Dates 2021|
|Starting of online registration process||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of March 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2021|
|OJEE 2021 Exam||2nd week of May 2021|
|Release of Answer key||2nd week of May 2021|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June 2021|
|Starting of Counselling||2nd week of June 2021|
OJEE 2021 Application Form
To know about OJEE 2021 application form, students can go through the below given section:
- OJEE 2021 Application Form will be released from first week of February 2021.
- The application process will be carried out in online mode only.
- The complete application process will consist of various steps – Registration, filling up of form, uploading of images and documents and making of fee payment fee.
- Students must fill complete details correctly in the application form as no modification or correction will be allowed in the form later.
- Candidate must fill the form carefully and know the eligibility clauses completely before applying.
- Applicants have to apply through submitting single application form only. Multiple or incomplete applications will get rejected.
- Students must complete their application process before the last date which is expected till 3rd week of March 2021.
- After completely filling the form, students must keep the copy of confirmation page of application and proof of fee payment for further references.
- For B. Tech (LE) / Pharmacy (LE) / MBA/ MCA – Rs.1000
- For MBA+MCA / MBA+PGAT/ MBA (LE)/ MCA (LE) – Rs.1500
- For M.Tech/ M.Plan – Rs.1000
- MBA (Integrated) – Rs.1000
Payment mode: OJEE Application Fee can be paid through online or offline mode. It can be paid debit/credit card / internet banking or by submitting challan in State Bank of India.
Candidates submitting the fee through challan have to fill State Bank collect information in online form for fee payment confirmation.
OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students can know the eligibility criteria of OJEE in the below given section for various courses:
- Applying Candidate must be Indian national.
- Candidates of other state can also apply on the basis of OJEE rank. Separate merit list will be released for such candidates allowing seats for admission.
For B.Tech (LE)/ B.Plan:
- Educational Qualification: Student must have passed 12th level / 3 year diploma (2 year in case of diploma lateral) from a recognized board/university.
- Qualifying Marks & Subjects: Student must have passed qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one among Chemistry, Biology, Biotech, CS, Vocational, Geology, Statistics etc.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed /appearing in Bachelors degree from a recognized university OR
- Student passed or appearing in Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Technology from a recognized university with 50% marks (45% in case of ST/SC category).
- Age Limit: No age limit prescribed.
For B. Pharm:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized board/university. Candidates passed 10+2 level from open board will not be eligible.
- Qualifying Subjects: Students in the qualifying exam must pass with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Mathematics, Biology subjects.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
For M. Tech/ M. Arch/ M. Pharm:
- Qualification: Student passing Bachelors degree (B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Plan, etc) degree or its equivalent in the respective stream from a recognized University.
- Qualifying Marks: Students in the qualifying exam must have obtained 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Age Limit: No age limit prescribed.
OJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Students can go through the OJEE Exam Pattern in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: The entrance test of OJEE 2021 will be held in offline (OMR based) & online CBT mode.
- Time Duration: The time duration of the exam will vary for different papers of various courses.
- Paper Language: The exam will be held in English language.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice type of questions in the paper for all courses.
- Total Questions: Total number of questions in the paper will vary for various courses.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, +4 marks will be given. 1 mark will get deducted for every wrong answer.
OJEE 2021 Syllabus
Students appearing for OJEE 2021 will be able to check the syllabus online from the website. The syllabus will be separate for UG and PG level courses.
The syllabus recommended by the authority will be in line with the courses of studies in Science stream for 12th level Board of CHSE, Odisha.
For B.Tech (LE): The important topics for the exam will be from Engineering Mathematics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, etc.
For B.Pharm/ BAMS/ BHMS: Students can prepare from various topics from the subjects of – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
For MBA: The important topics for the syllabus will be – Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Comprehension, General Knowledge, Business Fundamentals & Comprehension, etc.
OJEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can know below various preparation tips to excel in the exam:
- While studying for the exams students must prepare notes. The prepared notes must be revised on daily basis.
- Students must practice for previous year papers & sample papers through which they will get to know the other exam details.
- Students must know syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam.
- Students must attempt mock tests & analyze the preparation of the exam.
- For the exam preparation, candidates must have a proper study material for the exam.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
OJEE 2021 Admit Card
OJEE 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded by the candidates from third week of April 2021. Students will be able to get the admit card through online mode. After downloading the admit card, students must check complete details mentioned on the admit card.
Students must contact the official authority in case of any discrepancy at the time of downloading the admit card.
OJEE 2021 Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download the OJEE Answer key from second week of May 2021. Candidates will get to know answers of all questions present in the entrance test through the answer key. OJEE 2021 entrance exam will be held in the second week of May 2021.
Also the candidates will be able to submit the objections till third week of May 2021.
OJEE 2021 Cut Off
The Cut Off of OJEE 2021 will be released on the website after the release of answer key. The cut off will be prepared based on various factors like number of candidates appeared for exam, marks secured in the exam, difficulty level of exam, etc
Students who want to take admission have to secure the prescribed cut off marks for various courses. The cut off will be available online category wise for various participating institutions.
OJEE 2021 Result
The Result of OJEE 2021 will be declared through online mode in the third week of May 2021. Students will be able to check the result by entering their roll number and date of birth/ password. Also a merit list will be released on the website as per categories and courses.
Rank card will be released mentioning merit ranks and overall scores of the candidates.
OJEE 2021 Counselling
OJEE 2021 Counselling will be conducted through online mode from second week of May 2021. Students will be able to check complete information regarding counselling through the website online. Only those students who will get shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible for participation in the counselling process.
While participating in the counselling process, candidates must bring their complete documents for verification purpose. While counselling registration candidates will be required to submit their counselling fee and make choice of course and college. Eligible candidates will get allotted seats based on web counselling.
If you have any other query related to OJEE 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.