OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application (Till 20th June), Edit – Get Here
OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application Form can be filled till 20th June 2023 with late fee. OUCET stands for Osmania University Common Entrance Test is a university level entrance exam conducted every year. OUCET is now replaced by CPGET (Common Post Graduation Entrance Test). The university offers admission in various Postgraduates programmes and 5-year integrated courses. Qualified candidates will get admission in various courses such as M.Com., MA, M.Sc., M.Ed., etc. offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological universities. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about OUCET (CPGET) Application Form 2023.
OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application Form – Till 20th June (With Late Fee)
OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application Form can be filled till 20th June 2023 with late fee. Click here to apply.
OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application Correction has been started from 12th June 2023. Click here to edit details.
Here are details about OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application form provided below:
- The Application form of OUCET 2023 has been made available through online mode only.
- Before applying for application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must fill the application form by entering details such as personal, educational, contact number, etc.
- OUCET (CPGET) 2023 application form has been released from 12th May 2023.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photograph and signature to complete application form.
- The last date to submit application form is till 11th June 2023.
- Correction window has been opened from 12th June 2023 and will be continued till 15th June 2023.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee of CPGET 2023 can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or through TS/ AP Online centers.
The application fee for different category are as follow:
|OC/ BC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 600/-|
|Additional subject||Rs. 450/-|
OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for OUCET (CPGET) 2023 are provided below:
- Qualification: The candidate must have Bachelor degree in B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidate must have passed with Mathematics and Computer Science both as optional subjects.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 40% aggregate marks to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduated in any discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain are at least of 40% aggregate marks in qualifying exam.
- Qualification: The candidate must have B.Ed. degree or equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least of 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST/ BC category candidates).
OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application Dates
Here are official application dates of OUCET (CPGET) 2023 provided below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Official)|
|Application form release||12th May 2023|
|Last date to apply without late fee||11th June 2023|
|Application correction||12th to 15th June 2023|
|Last date to submit with late fee of Rs 500/-||18th June 2023|
|Last date to submit with late fee of Rs 2000/-||20th June 2023|
|Exam date||30th June to 10th July 2023|
How to Apply for OUCET (CPGET) 2023
Check the steps for filling the online application form of OUCET (CPGET) 2023 below:
- Visit the website (link is provided above).
- Candidates first have to register themselves by entering basic details such as name, email id, phone number, gender, date of birth, etc.
- After registration, fill the application form by entering details such as Personal details, academic details, applying for the paper, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph of candidate, signature, certificate of caste, EWS, Aadhar card number, and PH certificate.
- The scanned photograph, signature, and other certificates must be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format and prescribed size.
- After uploading documents, candidate must pay the application fee through online mode.
- The confirmation page will be generated for application form only after successful payment by the candidate.
- Also review the details in application form as authority may or may not provide correction facility to candidates.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any other query related to OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application Form.