PGIMER 2021: Counselling (Started), Result (Out), Dates, Cut Off
PGIMER (INI SS) 2022 Registration has been started for DM/M.Ch./MD (Hospital Administration) courses. PGIMER (INI CET) 2021 Spot Admission has been started from 29th September 2021. Result has been released on 26th July 2021 for INI CET. Merit/ Rank Wise Result has been released for DM/ M.Ch courses. Admission in 6 years MD/ MS courses can be done based on Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET). It is a national level entrance test which is organised by AIIMS, New Delhi. The examination is organised to offer admission in 6 years MD/ MS and MD/ MCH & DM Hospital Administrative course. Here we are providing details regarding dates, result, counselling and much more regarding PGIMER 2021.
PGIMER 2021 Notifications – Registration Started (INI SS)
PGIMER 2022 (INI SS) Registration has been started from 28th October 2021 for DM/M.Ch./MD (Hospital Administration) courses. Check here for application details.
PGIMER (INI CET) 2021 Spot Admission has been started from 29th September 2021. Check here for counselling details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about PGIMER 2022 from here.
PGIMER (INI CET) 2021 Allotment Result for open round has been released on 17th September 2021. Check here for allotment details.
PGIMER 2021 Admission Date has been extended till 31st August 2021 for DM/ M.Ch courses. Check here for admission details.
PGIMER 2021 Result has been declared on 26th July 2021 for INI CET. Check here for result details.
PGIMER 2021 Merit/ Rank Wise Result has been released on 30th June 2021 for DM/ M.Ch courses. Check here for result details.
PGIMER (MD/ MS 6 years) exam has been replaced by INI-CET (Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test) 2021. It is being organised by AIIMS, New Delhi. Through this exam admission will be offered in MD/ MS/ M.Ch.(6years) /DM (6years)/ MDS courses in various PGIMER campuses.
PGIMER 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding official PGIMER Exam Dates (July session):
For MD/ MS:
|Events of INI-CET 2021||Dates 2021|
|For MD/ MS (Jan session)||For MD/ MS (July session)|
|Basic Registration starts||29th September 2020||1st March 2021|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||12th October 2020||31st March 2021|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||14th to 17th October 2020||1st April to 5th April 2021|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||19th October 2020 (by 5pm)||6th April 2021|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)||24th March 2021 to 12th April 2021|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)||30th April 2021|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)||23rd March 2021 to 12th April 2021|
|Uploading of Valid certificate||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)||24th March 2021 to 12th April 2021|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||7th November 2020||19th April to 23rd April 2021|
|Release of admit card||13th November 2020||16th July 2021|
|INI CET 2021 Exam||20th November 2020 (9 am to 12 noon)||22nd July 2021|
|Result declaration||27th November 2020||26th July 2021|
For DM/ MCH and DM Hospital Administration:
|January session||July Session|
|Application form release||5th October 2020||24th March 2021|
|Submission of application form||26th October 2020||24th April 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||–||24th April 2021|
|Admit card availability||20th November 2020||2nd June 2021|
|Exam Date||27th November 2020||15th June 2021|
|Result declaration||8th December 2020||23rd June 2021|
|Practical exam||December 2020||September 2021|
|Counselling session||Cancelled||September 2021|
PGIMER 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding PGIMER Application Form:
- PGIMER 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the form from 1st March 2021 & 24th March 2021 for MD/MS & DM/ MCH and DM Hospital Administration course respectively.
- The last date to submit application form is till 31st March 2021 for MD/ MS and till 24th April 2021 for DM/ M.Ch courses.
- While filling application form, candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one subject in DM/ M.Ch courses. More than one application form will not be accepted.
- Sponsored & Foreign national category candidates will have to submit application form at the following address:
Academic Section PGIMER,
Following documents are required while submission of application form:
- Category certificate (if required)
- No objection certificate (if required)
- Internship required
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) proof
- PGIMER 2021 application fee can be paid via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card method.
- Candidates must check following table for application fee for various category candidates:
|Category||For MD/ MS|
|DM/ MCH and DM Hospital Administration|
|General||Rs. 1500||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1500||Rs. 1200|
PGIMER 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding PGIMER Eligibility Criteria:
For MD/ MS course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have to qualify MBBS degree from MCI recognized university to be eligible.
- Registration: Candidates must be registered under Central/ state medical registration council.
For DM/MCH and DM Hospital Administration:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified MD/ MS degree or its equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
- Registration: Candidates must have registered under central/ state medical registration council.
- Age Limit: He/ She be atleast 37 years age for general category as on or before 31st December for January session & 30th June for July session, 42 years for SC/ ST category& 40 years for OBC category candidate to be eligible for PGIMER 2021.
PGIMER 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding PGIMER Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination is conducted via online mode.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Total Questions: There will be total 250 questions in the question paper.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be given to solve the question paper
Candidates must check following table to check no. of questions in each subject:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Immunogenetics & Molecular Biology||10|
|Social & Preventive Medicine||7|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|
PGIMER 2021 Syllabus
PGIMER Syllabus will be prescribed by the authority. It will be mainly based on MBBS.
For MD/ MS course:
The questions will include topics from subjects as Pharmacology, Applied anatomy, Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynecologist, Applied Biochemistry, Internal medicine, Pathology, Radiotherapy, forensic medicine, social & preventive medicine, general surgery, and much more.
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks while preparing for PGIMER 2021:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Go through complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Solve previous year questions & mock test.
- Take healthy & nutritious diet.
- Sleep for proper eight hours & study in a fresh mood.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
PGIMER 2021 Admit Card
PGIMER Admit Card has been made available via online mode. For MD/ MS course, it has been released on 16th July 2021 & for DM/ MCH and DM Hospital Administration has been released on 2nd June 2021.
Candidates must have to enter their login credentials to download their admit card. It is mandatory for applied candidates to carry admit card along with one valid ID proof at examination center. No candidates are allowed to sit for the examination without admit card.
PGIMER 2021 Cut Off
PGIMER Cut-off will be announced on website via online mode. Candidates will have to qualify PGIMER 2021 cut-off marks to take admission in various courses. Cut-off marks will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify the examination.
For MD/ MS course, candidates must reach following cut-off:
|General & sponsored/ Deputed||55|
|SC/ ST, OBC, Foreign National||50|
PGIMER 2021 Result
PGIMER Result has been made available on 26th July 2021 for INI CET exam. It has been published on 23rd June 2021 for DM/ M.Ch courses. Candidates will be able to check their result using their roll number & date of birth.
After the declaration of result, qualified candidates will be shortlisted through merit list released by the board. Merit list will be released as category & rank wise through online mode.
PGIMER 2021 Counselling
PGIMER counselling process get commenced after the declaration of result. It will be organised via offline mode. Counselling has been started from 6th August 2021. Counselling will be organized in four rounds. Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank obtained by the candidate, seats availability, etc.
Candidates will have to bring original as well as photo stated documents and will also have to pay the counselling fee to participate in the counselling process. The following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- MBBS marksheet
- MBBS internship marksheet
- 10th level marksheet & certificate
- MCI registration certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate
- Category certificate
- Application form printout
- valid ID proof
If you have any other queries regarding PGIMER 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the box below.