PGIMER 2022: INI CET Counselling (Started), Allotment (Out), Merit List
PGIMER 2022 Seat Allotment (INI CET) for second round has been released on 27th August 2022. INI SS Allotment (On spot round) has been released for DM/ M.Ch. INI CET 2022 Counselling Registration has been extended till 30th June 2022 for MD/ MS. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) is one of the prestigious medical institution of India offers education in various medical programs like MD/ MS, DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration etc. The Institution provide admission in the DM/ MCH programs on the basis of self-conducted national level entrance exam whereas admission in MD/MS will be offered on the basis of INI CET Examination. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the PGIMER Admission 2022.
PGIMER 2022 Notifications – Seat allotment Released (MD/MS)
Get complete updates about PGIMER 2022 Admission & Counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
PGIMER 2023 Exam will be held in the month of November 2022 through INI CET & INI SS for January session. Check more details about PGIMER 2023 here.
INI CET 2022 Seat Allotment (Second round) has been released on 27th August 2022 for MD/ MS courses. Check here for details.
INI SS 2022 Allotment (On spot round) has been released for DM/ M.Ch courses. Check here for details.
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) is a newly formed national level entrance exam for admission in MD/ MS programs in top medical institutions of India. The exam was formed in the year 2020 which is conducted by the AIIMS, Delhi.
PGIMER 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official exam dates for PGIMER 2022 Examination:
For July Session:
|Events of INI-CET 2022||Dates 2022|
|For MD/ MS/MDS/ DM/ M.Ch (6 years)|
|Basic Registration starts||31st January 2022|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||7th March 2022|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||11th to 15th March 2022|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||18th March 2022|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||25th March to 14th April 2022|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||22nd to 25th April 2022|
|Final Status of online registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||29th April 2022|
|INI CET 2022 Exam||8th May 2022|
|Declaration of result||14th May 2022|
|Counselling Process||24th June 2022|
For DM/ MCH and DM Hospital Administration:
|Application form release||16th March 2022|
|Submission of application form||30th March 2022|
|Last date to submit documents||8th April 2022|
|Admit card availability||15th April 2022|
|Exam Date||23rd April 2022|
|Result declaration||28th April 2022|
|Merit List||11th May 2022|
PGIMER 2022 Result
The result for PGIMER 2022 has been released for the every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates can access their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
The result for every courses has been released separately through online mode. The result for INI SS (July session) has been released on 28th April 2022. It has been released on 14th May 2022 for INI CET (July session).
PGIMER 2022 Cut Off
Cut off will be the minimum marks candidates will required to score to be eligible for further rounds of admission. The cut off marks will be set by the exam conducting authority for every courses separately. Candidates will be able to access the cut off marks from the website of authority.
Authority will release the PGIMER Cut Off 2022 for every category separately. Candidates will have to score the marks for participating in the admission procedure as per their category on the entrance exam.
PGIMER 2022 Counselling
Counselling is the final steps of the admission procedure. Candidates have to report in the PGIMER campus for participating in the counselling procedure. The counselling procedure is conducted for qualified candidates of the examination only.
The seats in the offered programs will be allotted on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list. Shortlisted candidates for the admission have to report at the allotted centre within given time period for confirming their admission.
Candidates also have to bring the following document in the counselling procedure for document verification process:
- MBBS marksheet
- MBBS internship marksheet
- 10th level marksheet & certificate
- MCI registration certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Internship Certificate
- Category certificate
- Application form printout
- valid ID proof
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
PGIMER 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some important instructions regarding the PGIMER Application form 2022:
- Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application for INI CET 2022 from 31st January till 7th March 2022 for July session.
- Registration process for DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration has been regulated from the 16th till 30th March 2022.
- The registration process is conducted for the eligible candidates only, so candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The details filled by the candidates in the application form should be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- The application form submission process remain available till the prescribed date, so candidates must submit their application form before it.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
PGIMER 2022 Application From Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
The application fee for every candidates will be as follows:
For DM/ M.Ch. Courses:
|All applicants||Rs. 4250/-|
For MD/ MS & Hospital Administrative Courses:
|General/ OBC/ OCI/ RA/ FN/Sponsored candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|ST/ SC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 1500/-.|
PGIMER Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility norms candidates must fulfil to be eligible for PGIMER 2022 Examination:
For DM/ M.Ch. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation in MD/ MS or equivalent from any Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized institution.
- Registration: Applying candidates must be registered under Central/ State Medical Council of Registration.
For MD/ MS & Hospital Administrative Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS degree from any MCI recognize institution.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have scored at least 50% marks as unreserved, 40% as SC/ST and 45% as PwD candidates.
- Internship: Candidates must have completed internship training of 1 year. Training must be completed before 31st December for January session & 30th June for July session.
PGIMER 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document that candidates needs to carry along with them on the day of examination. No candidates are allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card. Candidates can download their admit card from 29th April 2022 for INI CET (July session). It has been released on 15th April 2022 for INI SS courses.
The admit card has been released for every registered candidates individually through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card by entering their login details in the website of exam conducting authority.
PGIMER 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the PGIMER 2022 Exam:
- Mode of Examination: PGIMER 2022 will be the Computer Based online test (CBT).
- Types of Questions: PGIMER Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 250 questions in the question paper.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper
The pattern for the PGIMER 2022 question paper will be as follows:
|Immunogenetics & Molecular Biology||10|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|
|Social & Preventive Medicine||7|
PGIMER 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the PGIMER will be different for the every offered programs. Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus for every individual courses through the INI CET and PGIMER 2022 information bulletin.
The syllabus for the examination will be inspired by their previous academic syllabus. The topics of syllabus will be on the basis of whole academic years of required qualification.
Following are the list of tips and tricks candidates can follow for better preparation of examination:
- Go through complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the sample papers and previous year’s question papers.
- Make the notes and revise them.
If you have any other queries regarding PGIMER 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the box below.