Sharda University 2024 Admit Card, Slot Booking – Download Here
Sharda University SUAT 2024 Admit Card will be released via online mode. Sharda University is a renowned private university located at Greater Noida. The university will conducts SUAT to offer admission in various UG and PG courses. Candidates who successfully qualifies the entrance test will get admission in various campuses of the university. Through this article we have provided the complete information related to Sharda University Admit Card 2024.
Sharda University 2024 Admit Card
The admit card of SUAT 2024 will be obtained by the candidates after slot booking gets completed. Candidates will be able to do the slot booking by online mode through the website.
As soon as the students book their slots, the admit card will be issued. The admit card will be an important document without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Candidates through their admit cards must know their exam date, exam time, important instructions, exam venue etc.
Sharda University 2024 Admit Card Dates
Below we have provided the tentative dates related to the release of SUAT 2024 Admit card after the slot booking process:
|Application form last date||1st week of February 2024|
|Slot booking/Admit card download||1st week of June 2024|
|SUAT 2024 Home Based Online test||3rd week of June 2024|
How to Download Sharda University 2024 Admit card?
The admit card of SUAT 2024 will be downloaded by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Sharda University (Link will be given above).
- Now log in using the provided registration details in the email id.
- Now candidates are required to book their slots according to their preferences and order of the list.
- Verify the details before submitting.
- Now after the slot booking successfully, candidates will be provided link to download the admit card.
- Download the admit card and verify its details.
- Also take out several printout copies for use in admission process.
Documents required with the Admit Card
Candidates will be required to carry their identity proof along with the admit card on the exam day. The ID proof can be asked by the authority to recognize and confirm the identity of the appearing candidate.
In case a candidate fails to show the required documents, he/she will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The id proof can be any document approved by the Govt. of India such as:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter id card
Details in Sharda University 2024 Admit Card
The admit card of SUAT 2024 carries important details of the appearing student and exam. Candidates must check all the details of the admit card to be correct before carrying it on the exam day.
In case any problem arises regarding the admit card, candidates have to immediately contact about it to the official authority.
The important details in the admit card are as follows:
- Student’s name
- Registration number
- Student’s photograph and signature
- Exam center address
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Important instructions for exam
Important Instructions for the Exam Day
Candidates will have to follow some special instructions on the exam day present in the admit card. The instructions are to be strictly followed in order to avoid any kind of issue during the conduction of the exam.
The instructions to be followed on the exam day will be as follows:
- Students must reach the exam venue according to the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Students must not carry restricted materials with them into the exam hall.
- Candidates must carry the admit card and other documents necessary for the entry into the exam hall.
- Candidates must not create any kind of nuisance in the exam hall otherwise they will be disqualified.
Sharda University 2024 Admit card for admission test will be downloaded after the online slot booking process. Candidates must paste their recently clicked passport size photograph on the admit card before showing it to the authority.
If you have any query related to Sharda University 2024 Admit card, you can clarify your query in the comments section given below.