SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form (Extended), Registration – Get Here
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form has been extended till 31st August 2021 for phase III. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (JEEE) is organized once in a year. It is a university level examination through which candidates will be offered admission into various undergraduate Engineering courses. It will be organized by SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST). Admission will be offered to candidates in B.Tech. course at all four campuses of SRM institute. Candidates must go through below article for details as application form, its fee and much more regarding SRMJEEE Application Form 2021.
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form – Extended (Phase III)
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form has been extended till 31st August 2021 for phase III. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding SRMJEEE Application Form:
- SRMJEEE Registration form has been made available from 12th December 2020.
- The last date to submit the online application form of SRMJEEE 2021 is till 19th May 2021 for phase I and 22nd June 2021.
- Application form can be filled from 11th to 18th August 2021 for phase 3.
- Offline application form is not yet released.
- The application form has been made available through both online mode.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill all the asked & required details in the form.
- Authority will also provide correction facility from August 2021 to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form.
- Candidates must not forget to provide scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & number, so candidates must not forget to provide valid/ working mail ID and phone number.
- Once application form will be completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- The application fee for SRMJEEE 2021 is Rs.1100/- for all category candidates.
- DD must be sent along with the application form in the following given address:
Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science & Technology (formerly Known as SRM university), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu- 603203
SRMJEEE Application Correction
Correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form will be made available from August 2021. Candidates must make sure that they rectify each mistake within the given time period as it will be the one-time opportunity. No candidates will be allowed to edit mistakes after the last date of correction.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for SRMJEEE 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national/ OCI/ PIO category candidates are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE.
- Age Limit: He/ she must have completed 17 years as on 31/ 12/ 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2021 are also eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2021.
For B.Tech. course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognised board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 60% marks in PCM in Rampuram, Kattankulathar, Vadapalani campuses & 50% minimum marks in Delhi NCR campuses.
For B.Tech. Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering/ Genetic Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate (12th) examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology as their mandatory subject in their 12th level examination.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 60% marks in PCM/ PCB in Rampuram, Kattankulathar, Vadapalani campuses & 50% minimum marks in Delhi NCR campuses.
- For International Baccalaureate (BI) with diploma or Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology or O- level with Physics is compulsory.
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding SRMJEEE Application Dates:
|Application form commences||12th December 2020|
|Submission of online application form||19th May 2021 (phase I)|
22nd June 2021 (phase II)
18th August 2021 (phase 3)
|Correction facility||August 2021|
|SRMJEEE exam date||23rd & 25th May 2021 (phase I)|
29th, 30th June & 1st July 2021 (phase II)
23rd August 2021 (phase 3)
How to Apply for SRMJEEE
Here we are providing step by step procedure which must be followed by candidates while filling SRMJEEE application form:
- Go to the official site. (Link is provided above)
- Register yourself by filling name, email ID, phone number etc.
- You will receive details on your registered ID & number.
- Login using login credentials.
- Fill all other asked & required details and complete the procedure.
- After that, upload passport size photograph, signature & other mentioned documents.
- Photograph & signature must be in JPG/ JPEG format & must not be less than 500 KB.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, click on the “submit” option.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of the confirmation page & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article we have mentioned details such as application form, mode, its fee and much more. Do not forget to go through the details regarding eligibility criteria as application form will be accepted only of eligible students. Candidates must also follow the mentioned steps regarding how to fill SRMJEEE 2021 application form to avoid any kind of basic mistakes.
If you have any other queries regarding SRMJEEE 2021 application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.