TANCET 2022 Application Form, Correction (Till 8th May) – Apply Here
TANCET 2022 Correction in applications can be done till 8th May 2022. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is a state level entrance test conducted every year by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the state Government of Tamil Nadu. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various PG courses like M.E., M.Tech., M.Arch., M.Plan., MBA, MCA etc. at Private and Government colleges of Tamil Nadu state. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on TANCET Application Form 2022.
TANCET 2022 Application Form – Correction Till 8th May
TANCET 2022 Correction in applications can be done till 8th May 2022. Click here for correction details.
Note: Applications numbers with incomplete details must clear their issue by 8th April 2022. After rectification, send the mail with proof to – [email protected] with the application number.
Click here for applications with incomplete details (PDF).
Admission Open 2022
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on TANCET Application Form 2022:
- TANCET 2022 Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates, so applicant must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates can register themselves for TANCET 2022 Application Form from 30th March 2022 through online mode.
- Authority has released the TANCET Application Form with correction facility as well though facility will be applicable on selected details only till last date.
- The details filled by applicant in TANCET Application Form should have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit their application form before 21st April 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of TANCET Registration form.
- Applicants are advised to seek the printout of filled TANCET application form and fee receipt for future references.
- TANCET 2022 Application Form fee for can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The complete application fee structure for TANCET 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
TANCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for TANCET 2022 Examination:
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Applicant must be the Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institutions.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) in theirqualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for Admission.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Applicant must have a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in required discipline from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
TANCET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for TANCET Registration Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form||30th March 2022|
|Submission of application form||23rd April 2022|
|TANCET 2022 Exam dates||14th & 15th May 2022|
How to Apply for TANCET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling TANCET online Application Form 2022:
- Go to the website of TANCET 2022 (link is available above).
- Now select the new candidates registration link and fill the TANCET 2022 registration form.
- Fill the TANCET registration form with all required details including basic personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc.
- After submitting all required details in TANCET registration form, candidates will have to login into the Application Form for further steps.
- Now fill the TANCET Application form with all required details, including Personal, Educational, Address, Exam Centre etc.
- After submitting all required details in TANCET application form, candidates will be asked to upload all required documents along with the category certificate.
- Now Upload recent passport size photograph with running hand signature and should be within required size and format.
- Category certificate will be required for all reserved category candidates only.
- After submitting all required documents candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed Application fee for TANCET Application form 2022.
- Select the payment mode and gateway then fill all required details accordingly and process the TANCET transaction.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done take the printout of TANCET Online Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave a comment down below for any further information or any query regarding TANCET 2022 Application Form.