TS ECET 2021: Resut (Declared), Answer key (Out), Cut Off, Counselling
TS ECET 2021 Result has been released on 18th August 2021. The examination has been conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test which is conducted once every year. The entrance test has been held on 3rd August 2021. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.E, B.Sc (Mathematics) courses. Students can know complete details about TS ECET 2021 including result, cut off, counselling etc.
TS ECET 2021 Notifications – Result Declared
TS ECET 2021 Result has been declared on 18th August 2021. Check here for result details.
TS ECET 2021 Answer Key & Question papers has been released. Check here for answer key details.
TS ECET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check TS ECET important dates from the given section:
|Notification release||17th March 2021|
|Starting of application form||22nd March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||31st May 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Res. 500/-)||26th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Res. 5000/-)||31st July 2021|
|Application correction||20th to 23rd July 2021|
|Downloading of admit card||29th July 2021|
|TS ECET 2021 exam date||3rd August 2021|
|Answer key||14th August 2021|
|Announcement of result||18th August 2021|
|Counselling begins from||September 2021|
TS ECET 2021 Answer Key
TS ECET Answer key has been released by online mode on the website. The answer key can be obtained through online mode. Through the answer key, candidates can calculate their estimate score.
Candidates can also submit their objections against answer key. After that final answer key will be released. Answer key will have correct answers of the questions.
TS ECET 2021 Result
TS ECET Result has been published online mode in the 18th August 2021. Candidates are able to check their result by entering their login details.
Based on the result, candidates will be called for the counselling process. Separate merit list will be prepared by the authority. Candidates must check details like rank and name in the result.
TS ECET 2021 Counselling
TS ECET 2021 Counselling will be started after announcement of the result. Counselling will be organized in September 2021 through online mode. In the counselling process, seat allotment and document verification process will be done.
Counselling will be based on various factors like total availability of seats, rank obtained by the candidates, etc. Candidates will also have to pay counselling fee at the time of registration for counselling.
Here candidates can check some important documents which will be needed for document verification procedure:
- TS ECET 2021 Rank card
- TS ECET 2021 Admit card
- Passing mark sheets and certificates
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate, etc
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS ECET 2021 Application Form
TS ECET 2021 Application Form details can be checked in the below given section:
- Application form of TS ECET 2021 can be filled from 22nd March 2021.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form through online mode. Any offline mode will not be entertained.
- Fill details correctly like educational, communication, personal and etc.
- Upload the required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form till 31st May 2021 without late fee and till 31st July 2021 with required late fee for Rs. 5000/-.
- Correction facility is provided by the authorities from 20th to 23rd July 2021.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it secure for other admission procedure.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Candidates can check fee structure from the given table:
|For general category||Rs.800|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs.400|
TS ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility criteria before applying for TS ICET exam:
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen. Candidates must belong to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass diploma degree in Engineering/ Pharmacy from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates with 3 years of B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with 45% (40% for reserved category) marks.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in their final year can also apply.
TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check TS ECET exam pattern from the given section:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Time Duration: Exam will be of 3 hours time duration. There will be total two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Type of Question: Objective type of questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Language: Question paper will be in English language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Candidates can know marks distribution details in the below given table:
For Diploma Holders:
For B.Sc. (Mathematics):
|Pharmacology and toxicology||50|
TS ECET 2021 Syllabus
Here candidates can check some important topics of TS ECET syllabus below:
Mathematics: Trigonometry, analytical ability, matrices, integration and its application, probability and statistics, differentiation and its applications and etc.
Chemistry: Solutions, fundamental of chemistry, electrochemistry, polymers, acids and bases, fuels, environmental chemistry, principle of metallurgy, corrosion and etc.
Physics: Work, power and energy, heat and thermodynamics, modern physics, simple harmonic motion and sound, units and dimensions, Kinematics and frictions etc.
Biotechnology: Bio- physics, basic industrial biotechnology, plant bio- technology, molecular biology, bio- informatics, animal bio- technology etc.
Chemical Engineering: Heat transfer, fluid mechanics, chemistry, mathematics, inorganic chemical technology, mass and energy balance, thermodynamics and reaction engineering etc.
TS ECET 2021 Preparation Tips
Here we have mentioned some TS ECET 2021 preparation tips and tricks for the candidates:
- Firstly students must know about complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Choose best study material and books for your study.
- Make proper time table and follow it daily.
- Solve previous year question paper, sample papers etc.
- Make short notes and solve mock tests.
- Take care of your health, eat healthy food and do exercise.
TS ECET 2021 Admit Card
TS ECET Admit card has been released through online mode. Candidates are able to download their admit card from 29th July 2021. Candidates can check their admit card by entering login date of birth and roll number.
Candidates must bring their admit card with one photo ID proof. All the details present in the admit card must be carefully checked. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact to the officials.
If you have any other query about TS ECET 2021, you can ask us by leaving your query below.