TS PGECET 2022 Application Form (Till 10th July), Dates – Register Here
TS PGECET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 10th July 2022 through online mode. Telangana State Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is a state level entrance test conducted every year by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various professional PG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture fields at Private and Government colleges across the Telangana State. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on TS PGECET Application Form 2022.
TS PGECET 2022 Application Form – Extended
TS PGECET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 10th July 2022. Click here to apply.
Checkout the complete information with some key instructions on TS PGECET Application Form 2022:
- TS PGECET Application Form can only be submitted through online Mode.
- Candidates are advised to go through the prescribed eligibility norms for TS PGECET 2022, as only eligible candidates are allowed to submit the application form.
- The TS PGECET registration process has been regulated from 12th April 2022 till 10th July 2022.
- Authority will also offer the TS PGECET application correction facility as well though facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Correction facility will be made available from 16th to 18th July 2022.
- The details filled by applicant in TS PGECET application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidate must submit their TS PGECET Application form before the last date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled TS PGECET Application From and Fee Receipt for Future reference.
- TS PGCET Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for online transaction of application fee.
- For offline transaction, Candidates can submit through cash in TS/AP Online Centre for offline transaction.
Below are the complete fee structure for TS PGECET Application Form 2022:
|Category||Application Fee (Without late charges)|
|General and OBC candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|SC and ST Candidates||Rs.500/-|
TS PGCET Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for TS PGCET 2022 Application Form:
- Nationality: Applicant must be the Indian Citizen and Domicile Certificate holder to be eligible for TS PGCET Admission 2022.
- For M.Tech.: Candidates must have qualify their B.Tech. or B.E degree examination from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- For M.Pharma: He/ she must have B. Pharm or equivalent degree from any recognized institution to be eligible for admission.
- For D.Pharma: Applying candidates should have 3-year B. Pharm degree from any recognized institutions to be eligible for admission.
- For M.Arch.: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in B.Arch. or equivalent from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for TS PGECET.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final annual examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
TS PGCET 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete official registration dates for TS PGCET Registration Form 2022:
|Issue of notification||30th March 2022|
|Online application form submission||12th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||10th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 250)||–|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||–|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 2500)||–|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||–|
|Correction process||16th to 18th July 2022|
|Hall Ticket availability||20th to 28th July 2022|
|TS PGECET 2022 Exam Date||29th July to 1st August 2022|
How to Apply for TS PGECET 2022
Here are the complete step by step process for filling TS PGECET online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of TS PGECET 2022 (link is available above).
- Now click on the “Pay Application Fee” and fill all required details like Candidates Basics personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, Programme Applying for, payment mode etc.
- Complete all the step in TS PGECET application form
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of TS PGECET fee receipt for future references.
- Now click on “fill application form” and login with required details then candidates will automatically be redirected to the TS PGECET Application Form.
- Fill the TS PGECETapplication form with all required details including Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre details and then submit them.
- Candidates should fill all required details in TS PGECET application form, as any void details can cause rejection of application form.
- Now click on “Print Filled- in Application” and login with required details.
- Take the Printout of filled TS PGECETApplication Form for future reference.
- Candidates don’t need to submit any hardcopy of filled Application Form to the authority.
- Candidates can know their payment status by click on “Know your Payment Status” and login with required details.
Leave the comment down below for any query and more information about TS PGECET 2022 Application From.