UGC NET 2021 Application Form (Till 5th Sep), Eligibility – Register Here
UGC NET 2021 Application Form Last date is till 5th September 2021. University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is a national level examination. This examination is conducted twice every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This examination is conducted to determine eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship and only for Assistant Professor. Application form has been released only through online mode. Candidates can read this article to know all details about UGC NET application form 2021 including details application details, fee, eligibility and much more.
UGC NET 2021 Application Form – Till 5th Sep
UGC NET 2021 Application Form Last date is till 5th September 2021 for postponed June cycle. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check details about UGC NET 2021 application form from the given section:
- Application form has been released on 2nd February 2021 for UGC NET 2021 June session.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Any offline mode will not be provided.
- Fill all asked details carefully including educational, personal and communication etc. in the application form.
- UGC NET 2021 Application Form has been re-started from 10th August to 5th September 2021.
- Candidates will have to fill only one application form, multiple filled forms will get rejected.
- Candidates must fill exam city choices as per their preferences.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- Authority has also provided correction facility to the candidates from 7th September to 12th September 2021 for June cycle.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for future references.
Document Required at the Time of Filling UGC NET 2021 Application Form:
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Identification proof
- 10+2 and graduation marks sheets
- Copy of board or university for candidate’s name, parent’s name and date of birth
- NET subject code
- Category certificate
- EWS certificate
- PWD certificate
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates are able to fill their application fee using debit card/ credit card/net banking or PAYTM.
- Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates can check fee structure for all category candidates in the given table:
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|For General- EWS/ OBC – NCL||Rs. 500|
|FOR SC/ ST/ Transgender Category Candidates||Rs. 250|
UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates will be able to make correction in the UGC NET 2021 application form through online mode. Candidates can make correction in the details from 7th September to 12th September 2021 for June cycle.
UGC NET Application Correction facility is provided only to those candidates who have successfully paid their application fee. Candidates can make correction in the application form using their login credentials i.e. application number and password.
Correction facility is provided only one time, so you must enter correct details. Do not forget to take printout of the corrected application form.
UGC NET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
You must go through UGC NET Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidates must have Master’s degree or equivalent from any recognized institute/ university.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for assistant professor. For JRF, candidates should not be more than 31 years as on 1st March 2021.
- There will be 5 years age relaxation for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC NCL and Women) and 3 years for LL.M. degree holders.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their examination with stream i.e. computer science and applications, humanities, social science etc.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
UGC NET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check UGC NET application dates for both session in the given table:
For December & June Session (Combined):
|Starting of application form (restarted)||10th August 2021|
|Last date to apply online (restarted)||5th September 2021|
|Last date for successful transaction of exam fee||6th September 2021|
|Correction window||7th September to 12th September 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||September 2021|
|UGC NET 2021||6th to 11th October 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||October 2021|
|Announcement of Results||October 2021|
How to Apply for UGC NET 2021
Here candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill UGC NET 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on ‘Fill online application form’ button.
- After that click on ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill basic details i.e. name, email ID and working mobile number and click on ‘submit’ button.
- A message will be sent to your registered email ID regarding login credentials.
- Login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill details carefully including educational, personal i.e. qualifications, address and other.
- Select four exam cities as per your preferences.
- After filling all the details click n ‘submit’ tab.
- Now go through upload documents link.
- Upload all necessary documents i.e. scanned passport size photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Photograph should be uploaded in between 10 kb to 200 kb size and signature size must be in between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- After uploading all documents click on ‘save and proceed’ button.
- Now pay the application fee through online mode using debit card or credit card.
- After successful payment verify and recheck all details carefully.
- Take printout of the filled application form (confirmation page) for future references.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Through the above article candidates can check all details about UGC NET 2021 application form. Candidates can check application form details, mode of application, mode of payment, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates must follow the above-mentioned procedure at the time of filling application form.
If you have any other query about UGC NET 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.