UKSEE 2018: Counselling, Merit List, Cut Off, Admission
UKSEE 2018 Second Counselling Result for B.Tech (LE) and B.Pharma (LE) has been released. UKSEE 2018 is an Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam which is conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). It is a state level entrance exam through which students can get admission in first year BHMCT, B.Pharma & MCA degree courses. Interested students can also get admission in 2nd year of (Lateral Entry) B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA courses. Students those wish to appear in the UKSEE 2018 examination can check complete information from our article. Students can get details of answer key, exam dates, result, merit list, counselling, etc.
UKSEE 2018 Notification –
UKSEE 2019 Application form has been started from 29th April 2019. Check here for UKSEE 2019 details.
UKSEE 2018 Second Counselling Result for B.Tech (LE) & B.Pharma (LE) has been released. Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2018 Second Counselling for B.Tech (LE) & B.Pharma (LE) has been started from 16th August 2018. Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2018 Revised Counselling Result for B.Tech (LE) has been released now. Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2018 Seat Allotment for 2nd round has been released on 6th August 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
UKSEE 2018 Second Counselling for M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, BHMCT & MCA-LE (for GATE, GPAT, CAT, MAT& UKSEE qualified) has been started now. Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2018 Counselling for B.Tech-LE & B.Pharm-LE courses has been started from 30th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2018 Seat Allotment Result for M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, BHMCT & MCA-LE (for GATE, GPAT, CAT, MAT& UKSEE qualified candidates) has been released on 25th July 2018..Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2018 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling for M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, BHMCT & MCA-LE (for GATE, GPAT, CAT, MAT& UKSEE qualified candidates) has been started from 19th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2018 Score Card has been released on 31st May 2018 through login. Check here for score card details.
UKSEE 2018 Result has been declared on 30th May 2018. Check here for result details.
Uttarakhand B.Tech Counselling 2018 Registration has been started from 7th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2018 Admit Card has been released on 6th May 2018 through login. Check here for admit card details.
UKSEE 2018 application form can be filled till 30th April 2018. Check here for application details.
UKSEE Exam Dates
Students can check here all official exam dates of UKSEE 2018:
|Online application starts from||15th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form and fee||30th April 2018|
|Downloading of online admit card||6th May 2018|
|Exam date for B.Tech-LE, B.Pharm- LE, BHMCT, MCA and B.Pharm||11th May 2018|
|Exam date for MBA, M.Pharm and M.Tech and MCA-LE||10th May 2018|
|Announcement of result||30th May 2018|
|Score card release||31st May 2018|
|Counselling starts from||19th July 2018|
UKSEE Result 2018
The result has been declared on 30th May 2018. The result announce by the Co-ordination Committee is the final result. The university are not allow the any scrutiny of answer sheets. The score card has been released on 31st May 2018.
UKSEE Counselling 2018
Admission to B.Tech, B.Pharma & MCA lateral entry is provided to Uttarakhand students only. The decision taken by the Co-ordination Committee regarding admission in various governments/private institutions is considered as final result. The admission against available state / state quota seats through counselling on merit cum choice basis is given for students those get selected through UKSEE examination. If any information provided by the student will found to be false, then his/her admission will be cancelled. The counselling process has been started from 19th July 2018.
Documents required at the time of counselling:
- UKSEE 2018 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2018 Rank Card
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- ID proof
- 10th & 10+2 Mark sheets
- 10th & 10+2 Passing Certificate
Uttarakhand Technical University will regulate the Uttarakhand State Entrance Test (UKSEE) examination. It is a state level examination. It is a gateway for admission in B.Pharmacy, BHMCT, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA and M.Tech courses. Students can also apply for admission in LE in B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA programmes through UKSEE exam.
UKSEE 2018 Answer Key
UKSEE 2018 Answer key will be published individually for all the courses. The answer key will allow the candidates to estimate scores before the declaration of result. Students can also determine the chances of getting admission in the preferred colleges.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
UKSEE Application Form 2018
Students are advised to read information brochure completely and carefully before proceeding to the filling UKSEE application form:
- Students have to fill the application form and fee through online mode only.
- Eligible students can submit application form from 15th to 30th April 2018.
- Students those applying more than one course, have to submit the separate application form for both courses.
- There is no need to send the application form to the university.
- Fill details carefully because there is no provision to edit the details once the form will be submitted.
- Upload the recent photograph (minimum 35×45 mm) in the given space.
- Students are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it safely.
- The application fee is Rs.1500/- for General and OBC category students.
- 750/- for SC & ST category students.
- Application fee can be paid only through online net banking, credit card and debit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
Here we are providing the basic eligibility of UKSEE examination:
- Students those have Uttarakhand domicile certificate, but studied in outside of state are also eligible to apply.
- Those passed qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are also eligible for lateral entry seats, but will not be eligible to avail any reservation.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also appear for the exam.
- Students whose result of qualifying examination was not announced at the time of counseling, they are not allowed to appear in the counselling.
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Qualifying Exam: Passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology.|
Passed B.Sc Degree and Intermediate with mathematics.
Minimum Marks: Passed with at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories)
|Pharmacy 1st Year||Qualifying Exam: Must qualified 10+2 with any recognized board.|
Minimum Marks: secured at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories candidates)
Subjects: Must have physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ biology / biotechnology.
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||Qualifying Exam: Passed Diploma examination from AICTE approved institution.|
Minimum marks: 45% marks for General and 40% for reserved categories
|BHMCT (Hotel management)||Qualifying Exam: should pass 12th exam.|
Minimum marks: must obtain 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination
|MCA||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from recognized university.|
Subject: Must have mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level.
Minimum Marks: Must passed in qualifying exam with 505 marks (45% marks for reserved category)
|MCA Lateral Entry(for Uttarakhand domicile and Academic domicile only)||Qualifying Exam: recognized 3 years of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.sc (IT Computer Science)|
Subject: Mathematics as a core subject at intermediate level or at graduate level.
Minimum marks: must obtain 505 marks (45% in case of reserving categories candidates)
Click here to view the list of colleges.
UKSEE Admit Card 2018
The admit card of UKSEE 2018 can be downloaded from the website. Students can avail it from 6th May 2018. Admit card will be kept safe till the admission process is over. Admit card not send individually to any student by post. Students have to bring the admit card issued by the University and one photo ID proof along with them at the examination centre.
UKSEE Exam Pattern
Applying students can check here exam pattern of UKSEE 2018 given below:
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper based).
- Type of Exam: Question paper will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||100 MCQ with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||100|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50 MCQ||50|
|Paper 3||Biology||50 MCQ with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||75 MCQ||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 MCQ||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||75 MCQ||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||75 MCQ||100|
The syllabus for the UKSEE 2018 test is comprised of subject and knowledge sections as per the latest regulations issued by the board. The syllabus includes the subjects of previous academic class. The basic subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology.
- Start your preparation as early as possible.
- First, understand the syllabus before going for the preparing.
- Make notes by your own handwriting and revise them daily, once in a day.
- Do exercises, it will help you to focus on your studies.
- Study the best books & study materials and practice previous year question papers.
Any candidate has doubt regarding UKSEE 2018, can leave their doubts in the comment box.