UPES Admission 2024: Application (Released), Dates, Eligibility
UPES 2024 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses. UPES stands for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. It offers admission to the candidates into various UG, PG and Ph.D. programs. The admission in UPES university is offered on the basis of the university level entrance examination called as UPESEAT, UPESPAT, UPESDAT, and UPESMET.
It also offers admission on the basis of the National level scores and Academic performance. Those candidates who clear the entrance exam will be able to get admission into various courses such as Engineering, Design, Law, Management, etc. In the article below, we have provided the complete details related to UPES Admission 2024 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc.
UPES Admission 2024 Notifications – Application Released
UPES 2024 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
UPES Admission 2024 Overview
|UPES Admission 2024
|UPESEAT, UPESPAT, UPESDAT, and UPESMET.
|University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
|Type of courses
|UG, PG, and Ph.D.
|University level exam
Here we have provided the list of UG & PG courses below:
- For UG Courses: B.A. LLB, B.Tech., BA, B.Pharm, B.Des., B.Sc, etc.
- For PG Courses: LL.M, M.Tech, M.Des, M.Sc, MBA, etc.
UPES 2024 Admission Dates
Candidates can check the official UPES 2024 Admission dates below:
|Deadline to submit the Application form
|24th April 2024 (Phase 1)
4th week of May 2024 (Phase 2)
|Admit Card date
|UPESEAT 2024 Exam Date
|27th-29th April 2024 (Phase 1)
2nd week of June (Phase 2)
|May/ June 2024
|Releasing of Merit list
|4th week of July 2024
For MBA Course:
|Starting of application process
|Last date to submit application form
|29th February 2024
|Exam date (UPESMET)
|Result/ Merit list
|Online Application starts
|2nd week of February 2024
|2nd week of March 2024
|Last date to apply
|4th week of March 2024
|3rd week of April 2024
|1st week of April 2024
|4th week of April 2024
|15th May to 31st May 2024
|11th to 28th March 2024
UPES 2024 Application Form
We are providing the complete details regarding the UPES 2024 Application Form below:
- Candidates can submit the UPES 2024 application form for B.Tech/ MBA courses.
- For other UG and PG courses, application form has been released for UG/ PG.
- The authority provides the application form facility through online mode. Offline applications can be obtained from admission/ university office.
- Before proceeding to fill the application form, candidates must fulfil the eligibility norm.
- Candidates have to submit the details like name, email id, phone number, academic details, etc in the form.
- After providing the details, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the form.
- The correction facility will be provided in CUET UG & PG for rectification.
- The last to submit the application form for B.Tech (UPESEAT) is till 24th April 2024 & for MBA (UPESMET) is till 29th February 2024.
- After completing the application form procedure, take a hardcopy of the filled form for further usage.
- Candidates can submit the fee through online mode.
- For UPES B.Tech, application fee will be of Rs. 1250/- for each category candidate.
- To submit the online fee, candidates can use Debit card, credit card and net banking.
For UG (Through CUET-UG):
|No of Subjects
|ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender
|Centres outside India
|Up to 3 subjects
|Up to 7 subjects
|Up to 10 subjects
For PG (Through CUET PG):
|Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)
|Centres in India (Per paper)
|Centres outside India
|Rs. 5000/- (For up to 3 papers)
Rs. 1500/- (For up to 1 paper)
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender
How to Apply for UPES 2024
Following are the pointers to fill the application form for UPES 2024:
- Step-1: Visit the website of UPES (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Press the new candidates registration link.
- Step-3: Fill the details in the application form such as personal, email ID, phone number, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the required documents such as photograph and signature.
- Step-5: Now submit the application fee through online mode.
- Step-6: Re-check the filled details in the application form.
- Step-7: Take a hardcopy of the filled form for further usage.
UPES Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The UPES 2024 eligibility criteria is given below for various UG & PG courses:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be Indian citizen/ Foreign national candidates.
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply for the admission.
Course Wise Eligibility:
|For B.Tech. Course
|For LL.M Course
|For MBA Course
UPES Admission Procedure 2024
Admission procedure is organised through online mode only. The admission procedure will be based on the entrance examinations i.e. UPESEAT, UPESMAT, UPESDAT, and UPESPAT for securing 80% of seats.
20% seats will be offered by the university on the basis of the various National level entrance exam such as MAT, CAT, XAT, GMAT, JEE Main, CLAT, LSAT and merit score. Eligible candidates will have to apply online for the admission procedure to get admission into various UG and PG courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, IT, etc.
UPES 2024 Entrance Examination
Various examinations is conducted by the university to offer admission in different courses. University will conduct UPESEAT exam for B.Tech and UPESMET exam for management courses. To shortlist the candidates in UPES admission procedure, the exam will be conducted by the authority.
It will be necessary for the candidates to appear in the entrance exam. Candidates will be able to appear for the entrance exam through online mode. Total 2 hours will be given to the candidates to solve the examination. Those candidates who have filled the application form will be able to appear in the entrance examination.
UPES 2024 Merit List/ Result
The university will release the UPES merit list 2024 in the month of July 2024. Candidates will be able to check the merit list through online mode only. The result will be released individually for every participated candidate on the website. Category wise merit list will be released by the authority for different courses.
On the basis of the performance of candidates in entrance exam, the result will be prepare by the university. The authority will also prepare the merit list for the candidates who have appeared other national/ state level exams.
UPES 2024 Cut Off
After the declaration of the result, candidates will be able to check the cut off marks on the website. The authority will release the cut off through online mode only. On the basis of the cut off, the candidates will be able to get admission into their desired specialisation.
To get admission in UPES B.Tech. Law, etc program, the cut off of UPES will set the benchmark score candidates will be required to score to get admission. There will be various factors which will determine the UPES cut off i.e. difficulty level of the exam, number of candidates who attempted the exam, previous year trends, and number of seats available.
UPES 2024 Counselling
The UPES Admission 2024 counselling will be organized by the authority to shortlist the candidates for admission. Those candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance exam will be able to participate in the counselling procedure.
Candidates will attain the rank and they will be shortlisted for the admission procedure on the basis of the rank obtained by them. A separate counselling will be organised by the university for different courses. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
Those candidates who will be the top scorer of entrance exam will get first preference. On the basis of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round, the candidates will be shortlisted for some courses at university.
To complete the admission procedure, candidates will have to report at the counselling centre for document verification procedure. After verifying the original documents, the final admission will be given to the candidates.
In case of any query related to UPES Admission 2024, candidates can feel free to ask their queries below in the comment section.