UPESEAT 2022: Application Form (Started), Exam Dates (Out, Result
UPESEAT 2022 Application Form has been started. UPES B.Tech Result 2022 has been declared. UPESEAT is a university level engineering entrance exam conducted by the UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies). The exam is the gateway for admission in various offered discipline of B.Tech. course at UPES campus. Candidates can also apply for the admission in B.Tech. programs of UPES through SAT, JEE Main and Board merit basis. Here, through this article we have provided the complete information candidates needs to know regarding the UPESEAT 2022 admission.
UPESEAT 2022 Notification – Application Started
UPESEAT 2022 Application Form has been started through online mode. Check here for application details.
UPESEAT 2022 Exam Dates have been released. The exam will be held from 3rd to 5th July 2022. Check here for exam date details.
UPES 2022 Result for B.Tech courses has been declared on 6th April 2022. Check here for result details.
UPESEAT 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete exam dates for the UPESEAT 2022 Examination:
|Starting of application process||30th November 2021|
|End of application process||29th March 2022 & 30th June 2022 (phase 2)|
|Availability of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam date||1st – 2nd April 2022 & 3rd – 5th July 2022 (phase 2)|
|Declaration of result||6th April 2022 & July 2022 (phase 2)|
|Publication of merit list||Last week of July 2022|
|Starting of Counselling process||July 2022|
UPESEAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the UPESEAT Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form can be filled through both online as well as offline mode.
- The registration process for the UPESEAT 2022 has been commenced from 30th November 2021.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility later after the submission.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the application form could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before 29th March 2022 for phase 1 and 30th June 2022 for phase 2.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application form fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Demand Draft payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application fee for the UPESEAT 2022 is as follows:
|For Foreign nationals||US$ 75|
|All category candidates||Rs. 1350|
UPESEAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for UPESEAT 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Both Indian as well as foreign national candidates can apply for the UPESEAT 2022.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born on or after 1/10/2000.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in 10th & 12th and 50% marks aggregate in the PCM Subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination of 12th in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
- JEE Main: Candidates must have scored more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
- SAT: Candidates must obtained SAT Cut off – 50 percentile and above.
- Board: Candidates must have scored at least 80% marks in both 10th & 12th level.
UPESEAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the UPESEAT 2022 examination:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online and centre based mode.
- Total Sections: There will be total 4 sections – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English Language.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be English only.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 125 questions (online) and 200 Questions (Centre Based) in the paper.
- Duration: Total 3 hours (Centre Based) and 2 hours (online) will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct response, 1 mark will be given and there won’t be any negative marking for unattempted or wrong answer.
Following will be the complete exam pattern for both Online and Centre based exam:
Scheme of Test- Online
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English language Comprehension||20|
Scheme of Test- Centre Based
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
UPESEAT 2022 Syllabus
The UPESEAT syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology of 11th and 12th NCERT syllabus and English language Comprehension, Current Affairs Awareness sections.
The complete syllabus for the examination can be checked through the website of exam conducting authority.
UPESEAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective preparation tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make the short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Make a balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
UPESEAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document to be carried out on the day of examination as no candidates are allowed to participate in the examination without their individual admit card. Candidates are able to download their admit card from July 2022 through online mode only.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2022 will be released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidate individually. Authority does not send any admit card to any candidates individually. Candidates are able to download their admit card by entering their login details.
UPESEAT 2022 Result
The UPESEAT result has been released by the exam conducting authority after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates are able to access their result from 6th April 2022 for phase 1 through the website of exam conducting authority.
Authority has released the result for every exam participated candidates individually. Candidates must keep their result safely till the completion of admission procedure as result would be required at the time of counselling.
UPESEAT 2022 Cut Off
The UPESEAT cut off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to be eligible for further admission procedure. Authority will release the category wise cut off list for every exam participated candidates through online mode.
Candidates will have to score the marks as per their category to be eligible for the admission. Authority will shortlist the candidates from the cut off list for admission in the offered programs at UPES campuses.
UPESEAT 2022 Counselling
Counselling procedure will be conducted by the UPES university for every qualified candidates of the examination. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure form the July 2022 thorough online mode.
The UPESEAT counselling procedure will be conducted in the various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Candidates will have to report in the allotted center for confirming their admission within given time period. Candidates will have to complete all the formalities for final admission at the allotted center.
Candidates will also have to bring all required documents for document verification round at the time of reporting in the university campus.
If you have any other query related to UPESEAT 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.