VITEEE 2023: Application Form, Result (Announced), Counselling
VITEEE 2023 Result has been announced. Counselling has been started. Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted by VIT University. It is a university level entrance exam. The candidates interested in pursuing their UG engineering degree course from VIT can apply for VITEEE 2023. The entrance exam for the VITEEE 2023 has been conducted on 17th to 23rd April 2023. The application form is available in online as well as offline mode. Admission in B.Tech courses will be given in Vellore, Chennai, AP and Bhopal campuses. In this article, we have provided complete details related to the VITEEE 2023 examination such as VITEEE 2023 Application Form, Admit Card, Result, counselling etc.
VITEEE 2023 Notifications – Result Announced
VITEEE 2023 Result has been announced on 25th April 2023. Check here for result details.
VITEEE 2023 Counselling has been started from 26th April 2023. Check here for counselling details.
VITEEE 2024 Exam Date will be available soon. The exam will be held in the month of April 2024.Check more details about VITEEE 2024 here.
VITEEE 2023 Application Form has been extended till 5th April 2023. Check here for application details.
VITEEE 2023 Mock Test is available for practice now. Check here for mock test & other preparation tips.
VITEEE 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam||VITEEE 2023|
|Exam Full Form||VIT Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Conducting Body||VIT University|
|Mode of Application form||Online/Offline Mode|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
VITEEE 2023 Exam Dates
Here candidates can find the VITEEE 2023 exam dates:
|Online application form available||11th November 2022|
|Closing date of the Application form||5th April 2023|
|Slot booking||3rd April 2023|
|VITEEE 2023 Exam Date||17th – 23rd April 2023|
|Declaration date of Result||25th April 2023|
|Commencement of counseling||26th April 2023|
|Commencement of classes||August 2023|
VITEEE 2023 Result
Candidates can check the result through online mode. The VITEEE result has been released from 25th April 2023. The rank of the candidate is intimated to them on their registered mobile number. On the basis of total marks secured in the entrance test, a merit list is prepared.
To check the result, candidates have to log in using their application number and password. Take the printout of the result for the further process of admission such as the counselling process.
VITEEE 2023 Cut Off
VITEEE cut off marks will release after the declaration of VITEEE result. The institute will decide the cut off marks based on the number of candidates, the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and other factors. Then, each institute will release its cut off marks according to its preferences.
The authority will prepare this list separately (branch wise and campus wise). The chances of the candidate being selected for their preferred institute will be directly proportional to the marks they secured in VITEEE.
VITEEE 2023 Counselling
The VITEEE Counselling has been commenced from 26th April 2023 through online mode. The candidates are shortlisted according to their performance in the entrance exam. Candidates can register for the VITEEE counselling process by filling out the registration forms where they must fill in their category details, preferred courses and campus.
Candidates will have to carry some of the important documents at the time of the counselling process. The documents need for the verification after all the process the admission will be given and the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- VITEEE Admit Card & Rank Card
- Class 10thpassing certificate or equivalent
- Class 12thpassing certificate or Mark sheet
- Class 12thadmit card
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Category certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
VITEEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the details about VITEEE 2023 application form given below:
- The VITEEE 2023 application form has been released via online mode.
- The application form has been released from 11th November 2022.
- Candidates have to provide the details such as name, gender, category, address, educational qualification, etc.
- There will be correction facility available for the candidates, but only selected details can be corrected.
- The correction facility for VITEEE will commenced from April 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 5th April 2023.
- Take the printout of the online application form for future reference.
- The application fee for the VITEEE 2023 application form can be submitted online mode.
- The application fee is Rs 1350/-.
- Candidates can also pay the fee by Credit card/ Debit card or Paytm Account.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for VITEEE
- Step-1: First visit to the official application link (link is given above).
- Step-2: Then register yourself by entering all the important details such as name, parent’s name, mail ID, Phone number, etc.
- Step-3: A verification link will be sent to your registered ID and check your mail ID for login details.
- Step-4: Now login with the help of login credentials.
- Step-5: Then fill in the details such as qualifications and other important details.
- Step-6: Now upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Step-7: Then proceed to submit the application fee.
- Step-8: After the submission of the fee, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Step-9: Take a printout for future reference.
VITEEE 2023 Slot Booking
The slot booking process has been started from 3rd April 2023 through online mode. The VITEEE slot booking is a process of choosing your date, venue, and time for the VIT entrance test. The slot booking process can be done at VIT Online Test Booking System (OTBS).
Candidates have to use their application number and password to log in. The candidates receive their admit card only after the slot booking process.
VITEEE 2023 Admit Card
The VITEEE 2023 Admit card is released from 3rd April 2023 through online mode. The admit card has been generated for the candidates once they book the test slot through Online Test Booking System.
In order to download the admit card candidate have to enter their application form number and online test booking password. The candidate must carry the admit card to the examination hall in order to appear for the exam.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility norms for VITEEE 2023 from below:
- Nationality: The candidates should be Resident/ Non-resident Indian National/ PIO.
- Age Limit: Candidate must born on or after 1st July 2001 are eligible to apply for UG Engineering admission.
- Qualification: Those who have completed their Class XII with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology with at least 60% aggregate marks can apply for the test.
- The minimum aggregate marks is 50% for SC/ ST candidates and the candidate belonging to state of Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
VITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned the exam pattern for VITEEE 2023:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of exam: The duration of exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Medium: The medium of the paper is English language.
- Type of questions: The questions paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of questions|
VITEEE 2023 Syllabus
The VITEEE syllabus is prepared on the basis of the 10th and 12th syllabus. Candidates must have to check the syllabus very carefully to score well in the examination of VITEEE 2023. Candidates can find the syllabus for the VITEEE 2023 in the given below:
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy & Power
- Properties of Matter
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- P,D & F-Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium & Chemical Kinetics
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Atomic Structure
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biodiversity, ecology & environment
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Matrices and their Applications
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Probability Distributions
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Calculus
- Discrete Mathematics
- Comprehension questions
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
- Data Sufficiency
- Number series, Coding and Decoding
- Data Interpretation
Clocks, Calendars and Directions
VITEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Here we have provided the effective tips for the preparation of the VITEEE 2023 examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Appropriate timetable must be prepared for studying for the exams, and they must adhere to it.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distractions and keep your focus on the study.
If you have any other queries about VITEEE 2023 exam, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.