VMOU Admission 2020: Application Form (On 24th Feb), Dates, Eligibility
VMOU 2020 Notification has been released for B.Ed. The application form is starting for B.Ed course from 24th February 2020. It will be organized by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota. VMOU conducts university level admission process to offer admission into various UG and PG courses. Admission will be offered twice in a year in the month of January & July 2020. For admission into B.Ed, MBA and Ph.D courses, the university will conduct entrance test. Candidates qualifying the entrance test successfully will get admission into the University. Students will get admission in the fields of management, science, computer applications, arts etc. Through this article, candidates will get complete & updated details regarding VMOU Admission 2020, including dates, eligibility criteria, application form etc.
VMOU 2020 Notifications – Notification Released
VMOU 2020 Notification has been released for B.Ed programme. The application form is starting from 24th February 2020. Check here for application details.
The programmes offered by VMOU 2020 admission are as follows:
- The courses under UG Programmes will be B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, B.A. (Journalism), B.Lib & Information Science, BCA, BBA, B.Ed etc.
- The courses under PG Programmes will be M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, M.A. (Journalism), M.Lib & Information Science, MCA, MBA etc.
VMOU 2020 Exam Dates
Below, we have provided various official dates for VMOU Admission 2020 for various courses:
|Application process starts||24th February 2020|
|Submission of application form||7th April 2020|
|Admit card availability||April /May 2020|
|Date of B.Ed entrance test||17th May|
|Application process starts||February 2020|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit card availability||April or May 2020|
|Date of MBA entrance test||2nd week of June 2020|
VMOU Admission 2020 Application Form
Check below various details of application form of VMOU Admission:
- VMOU 2020 Application Form will be provided through offline & online mode.
- The offline application will be available in the regional centers of VMOU.
- During online application process, candidates have to register, fill details, upload scanned images like photographs & signature & make fee payment.
- Candidates will be able to fill application form from 24th February 2020 for B.Ed & from 3rd week of January 2020 for MBA.
- Candidates must register through valid mobile number and gmail ID to receive user id and password through SMS after form submission.
- The application process will be common for all the courses.
- VMOU 2020 B.Ed Application Form fee will be – Rs.1000.
- For MBA, fee will be – Rs.1000
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through Online Mode through debit card/credit card/net banking.
VMOU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for VMOU Admission 2020 can be checked below:
- Nationality: Candidates of India as well as foreign nationals are also eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: There will be no age limit to apply for VMOU Admission 2020.
- Qualification: For UG admissions, candidates must be either passed or should be appearing in class 12th level from any Open University in the year 2020. For admission into PG courses, candidates must have qualified Bachelor’s degree in any stream form any recognized University.
- Percentage: For UG course, students must have attained minimum of 50% marks in the 12thlevel. For PG course minimum of 50% marks must be attained by student in Graduation.
- Relaxation: Rajasthan candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Widow/Divorce females will get 5% of relaxation in UG/PG eligibilities.
VMOU 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for MBA & B.Ed. courses will be as follow:
- Mode of Exam: The exam of VMOU Admission 2020 will be conducted in Offline mode.
- Medium of Exam: The exam will be held in English & Hindi.
- Time Duration: The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
- Question Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the test.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given & there will be no negative marking.
The distribution of number of questions for each subject in MBA will be as follow:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
- Mode: The exam mode will be organized through offline mode.
- Medium of exam: The exam will be conducted in English & Hindi Language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of 3 hours.
- Questions Type: The MCQ type questions will be asked.
- Marking: Correct answer will reward +3 marks whereas incorrect answer will deduct -1 mark.
The distribution of number of questions for B.Ed Exam various subjects will be:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
|Language proficiency (English & Hindi)||90 (30 for English; 30 for Hindi)|
VMOU 2020 Syllabus
VMOU 2020 Syllabus for MBA course will be divided into 4 sections which will be comprises of Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Numerical Ability.
VMOU Admission 2020 Syllabus for B.Ed. course will be divided into 5 sections which will include topics as Teacher Aptitude, General Awareness, Mental Ability, Language Proficiency in English and Language Proficiency in Hindi.
VMOU 2020 Preparation Tips
Check below various preparation tips for VMOU 2020 entrance test:
- Set up a schedule for each subject.
- Strictly follow the time-table you will set.
- Do not jump into other topics until you have made yourself clear for the first topic you have prepared.
- Attempt mock tests to enhance your preparation.
- Do not panic and prepare for the exam calmly.
- Practice as much as you can.
- Take rest & eat healthy.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
VMOU 2020 Admit card
VMOU 2020 Admit card will be made available through online mode. Admit card will only be available for the candidates who will be able to fill the application form correctly as well as on time. Admit card will be made available before one month from the exam date.
Candidate must carry the admit card along with one photo ID proof get entry in the examination hall.
VMOU 2020 Result
The University will release VMOU 2020 Result within 15 days after the exam will be conducted. To check result, students are required to enter their login credentials. On the basis of result, separate merit list will be prepared.
Short-listed candidates will get a call for counselling & admission procedure.
The result date will vary from course to course. For MBA course it will get release in the last week of May 2020. Candidates are advised to keep the print out of their result until the final admission process ends.
VMOU 2020 Counselling
VMOU 2020 Counselling for MBA & B.Ed. course will be conducted through offline mode. For other courses, the candidates will be short-listed on the basis of marks obtained by them in the exam they will qualify for. Candidates have to be present individually for counselling on the given dates & time.
For MBA & B.Ed. course, the University will separately release the category wise roll number of those candidates who will get short-listed. Candidates have to bring original documents along for the verification process during the counselling process.
If you have any query related to VMOU Admission 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section below.