AFMC Nursing 2019: Result, Score Card, Dates, Admission Procedure
AFMC Nursing 2019 Interview has been started from 7th May 2019 through offline mode. It organizes for providing admission (only female candidates) into 4 years B.Sc Nursing. AFMC Nursing Exam is managed by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune. It is a national level examination. The admission into these courses will be done on the basis of written test & interview rounds. In this article, candidates will get complete details about AFMC Nursing 2019 including application form, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
AFMC Nursing 2019 Notifications:
The Application form for AFMC Nursing 2020 has been released from 14th November, 2019.
Check here all details about the AFMC Nursing 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Check here for all updates.
AFMC Nursing 2019 Interview has been started from 7th May 2019 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
AFMC Nursing 2019 Result has been released on 26th March 2019. Check here for result details.
AFMC Nursing Exam Dates 2019
Check this section to get the schedule of the AFMC Nursing entrance exam 2019:
|Notification Release||12th November 2018|
|Application Release||12th November 2018|
|Last date to submit application||30th November 2018|
|Admit Card Release||29th December 2018|
|Exam Date||13th January 2019|
|Result Announcement||26th March 2019|
|Interview||7th May 2019 to 17th May 2019|
AFMC Nursing Result 2019
The university has released the list of selected candidates for interview round. In the list, candidates roll number & score is mentioned.
AFMC Nursing 2019 result has been declared by the university on 26th March 2019 through online mode.
The university will send interview letter to the selected candidates through email.
AFMC Nursing Admission 2019
The AFMC Nursing Admission details will be announced along with the result declaration. The selection will be done on the basis of All India level merit.
Successful candidates will be called for an interview round at selected centers from 7th May 2019 to 17th May 2019.
The final selection will be done on the basis of written test score, interview, availability of seats, medical fitness, etc for admission.
Selected candidates should join the institution before the last date of admission.
AFMC Nursing is conducted by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune. It is a national level examination which is conducted only for female candidates. Through AFMC nursing exam, candidates will be able to get admission into 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course. The admission will be done on the basis of written test and the interview conducted by AFMC.
Documents Required for Interview:
- Secondary (10th) /equivalent Certificate
- Senior Secondary (10+2)/ equivalent certificate & Mark Sheet
- Nationality/Domicile Certificate
- Two latest character Certificates
- Gap Certificate (when there is gap of more than two years between class 10th and 12th)
- Category Certificate
- Any other relevant Certificates
- 6 Coloured Passport size photographs
AFMC Nursing Application Form 2019
- The application form has been released from 12th November 2018.
- AFMC Nursing 2019 application form is available only through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 30th November 2018.
- Candidates should keep the print copy of the filled application for future use.
- There will be no need to send application through offline mode.
- Fill the form carefully, no correction will be allowed after the form submission.
Candidates have to submit Rs. 150 as an application fee. It will be submitted through online mode payment (credit card/debit card).
The complete eligibility details are mentioned below:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- The fitness will be checked by the Medical Board of Military Medical officers.
- Only Female candidates can apply.
- Lower Age Limit: The minimum age limit of candidates will be 17 years.
- Upper Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidate will be 25 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2 examination with physics, chemistry, English and biology subjects in first attempt.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure not less than 50% aggregate marks in final exams.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
AFMC Nursing Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the admit card from through online mode. AFMC Nursing 2019 admit card has been released on 29th December 2018.
To get an admit card, candidates have to enter their registration number & date of birth. Without admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Check below, the complete details about exam pattern:
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Intelligence and English language subjects.
- Set a time schedule and given equal time to each subject & section.
- Clear your basic concepts in all the subjects.
- Study thoroughly your NCERT books.
- Candidates can also consult reference books for practice.
- Candidates must solve last 4-5 years question papers & model papers.
If you have any other query about AFMC Nursing 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.