AILET 2021 Application Correction (Started), Registration – Apply Here
AILET 2021 Application Correction has been started from 1st July 2021. AILET is a national level law entrance exam which is conducted once every year. This exam is conducted for providing admission in 5 years B.A. LL.B. and 1 year LL.M courses. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) examination is conducted by the National Law University, Delhi. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in NLU Delhi. Candidates can read this article to know all details about AILET application form 2021 including application form, fee, eligibility criteria etc.
AILET 2021 Application Form
AILET 2022 Application Form will be started from third week of January 2022.
AILET 2021 Application Correction has been started from 1st July 2021. Click here to edit details.
Candidates must check details about AILET 2021 application form from the given section:
- Application form has been released through online mode. Any other offline mode is not entertained to apply for AILET 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the 23rd January 2021.
- Candidates must fill all asked details i.e. address, personal, communication, educational, etc carefully.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form as correction facility will not be provided on later stage.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 25th June 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it for further use in admission process.
Documents Required for AILET 2021 Application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Valid email ID
- Working/ valid mobile number
- Category certificate (for reserved category candidates only)
- Class 12th mark sheet
- LLB or equivalent degree, etc.
- Application fee can be submitted through online as well as offline mode.
- Online application fee can be paid using via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay offline via cash deposit at post office.
- Fee is non–refundable.
Check fee structure for all category candidates in given below table:
|For General/ Kashmiri Migrants/ Foreign National candidates||Rs. 3050|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 1050|
|For SC/ ST (BPL)||Exempted|
AILET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here candidates must check complete AILET 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: India/ Foreign nationals/ OCIs and PIOs will be eligible to apply.
For B.A. LL. B:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must pass their higher secondary class with 50% aggregate of marks.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing their 12th class will also be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed LLB degree or equivalent from any recognized institute/ university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured 55% aggregate marks (50% for reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ ST/ PWD) in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing their final year can also apply.
AILET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check AILET 2021 application form dates from the given table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||23rd January 2021|
|Last date to submit online application form||25th June 2021|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of June 2021|
|AILET 2021 exam date||30th July 2021|
How to Apply for AILET 2021
Here we have mentioned complete AILET 2021 application filling process:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Register yourself to create new account by clicking ‘Create new account’ tab.
- Provide basic details i.e. mobile number, name, email ID etc. and click on continue’ button.
- Confirmation message regarding login credentials will be send to your registered mail ID.
- Now enter your login details i.e. email ID and password.
- Make selection of course you want to apply for.
- Fill all details carefully to avoid any type of mistakes.
- Enter your name, address, qualifying exam details, and other asked details.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- Upload scanned documents like recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates must upload documents in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Now click on ‘payment’ button and pay the application fee.
- Fee can be paid in online or offline mode.
- Click the ‘proceed’ button to complete payment process.
- Recheck and verify all details before submitting the application form.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future references.
In the above article, we have mentioned all details about AILET 2021 application form. Candidates must fill their application form carefully to avoid mistakes. Candidates can also check details about application mode, fee details and eligibility etc.
If you have any other query about AILET 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.