AKTU/UPTU 2020 Application, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here for UPSEE
AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Application Form will be available from the fourth week of January 2020. It is a state level examination which is conducted once in a year. AKTU/ UPTU examination will be conducted by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. Through this examination candidates can get admission in various UG and PG courses like B.Tech, B.Arch., MBA, MCA, BFA, B. Pharm, etc. UPTU examination is also known as UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam). Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about the AKTU/ UPTU Application form 2020 including eligibility, dates, how to apply, etc.
AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Application Form
Candidates can go through the below given details about AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Application Form:
- AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Application form will begin from the fourth week of January 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- Students must fill all the details like personal, educational, etc. carefully.
- Candidates will have to upload their documents like passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Signature and photograph size must be minimum 3 KB to 40 KB and 10 KB to 100 KB respectively.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the documents by post or mail to the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates can pay their application form till the last week of March 2020.
- Correction facility will also be provided by the exam authority in the month of April 2020.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe till the admission procedures.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Fee will be non-refundable and nor transferable.
- Candidates can pay their application fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Candidates can check application fee structure for all categories below:
|General/ OBC Male/ Transgender Candidates||Rs. 1300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ FemaleCandidates||Rs. 650/-|
AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: NRI/ PIO/ FN candidates can apply.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for exam.
- For B. Tech Courses: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks (40 % marks for SC/ST candidates) with Mathematics subject and one subject among Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology subjects.
- For B. Pharma Courses: Candidates must have passed 10+2 examinations with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) with Physics, Chemistry subjects and one among Biology/ Technical vocational/ Biotechnology subjects from any recognized board.
- For MBA Courses: Candidates must have passed any Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institute with minimum 50% for general category and 45% for SC/ST category.
- For MCA Courses: Candidates must have passed any Graduation degree from any recognized university with 45% marks. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates must obtained minimum of 40% aggregate in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing their final year can also apply.
AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Application Dates
Here, candidates can check schedule of the AKTU/ UPTU 2020 application form and exam:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of March 2020|
|Application correction||Last week of March 2020|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2020|
How to Apply for AKTU/ UPTU 2020
Here we have mentioned details about the AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Candidates will have to choose the course.
- After that click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and then click on ‘click here to proceed’ button.
- Fill all the basic details i.e. contact details and Aadhar card number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab.
- Now click on ‘complete application form’ button.
- Fill asked details including education, personal, qualification, etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab.
- Now upload the documents i.e. photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Click on ‘Pay Exam fee’ tab. Choose the mode to pay fee and submit it.
- After successful submission of fee take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe till completion of other procedures.
In this article, we have mentioned complete details about AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Application form. Candidates must go through these details of UPSEE 2020 application form dates, eligibility, etc. to avoid any kind of mistake in the form.
If you have any other query about AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.