AP EAMCET 2020: Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada conducts AP EAMCET on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP EAMCET is a state level entrance exam organized to offer admission into Engineering, Agriculture and Medical fields. Admission is offered into various government or private colleges situated in Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test to get admission into various programmes in affiliated/participating colleges. In this article we have provide complete details related to AP EAMCET 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
The details related to Application Form of AP EAMCET 2020 can be checked below:
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application form will be made available in the website from the fourth week of February 2020.
- Candidates can register and fill the complete application form by online mode from the website.
- Candidates can check the complete procedure of filling the application form from the instruction booklet available on the website.
- In case candidates want to make correction in the details of the application form, he/she can make correction in the application from April 2020.
- Last date to fill and submit the application form (without late fee) is till last week of March 2020 and with late fee is till April 2020.
The Application fee to be paid for various streams is described below:
|Stream||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|Agriculture||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|Engineering||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|For Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream||Rs.1000 + Transaction charges|
Applying candidates can pay the application fee through online mode – Debit/Credit card/Net banking method OR at any AP Online centers.
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Below we have provided tentative dates schedule of AP EAMCET 2020 application form release, admit card release, result announcement etc.
|Notification/Application Release||4th week of February 2020|
|Last date of Application submission without late fee||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with late fee||3rd week of April 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||March 2020|
|Starting of Application correction||April 2020|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket/Admit card||3rd week of April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam||3rd or 4th week of April 2020|
|Release of Preliminary Key||Last week of April 2020|
|Last Date of submitting objections/suggestionsfor Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2020|
|Announcement of Ranks with +2 weightage (Result)||1st week of May 2020|
|Release of Rank Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||2nd week of June 2020|
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2020 before applying for the entrance test:
- Applying candidate should be Indian National or OCI/PIO card holders.
- He/she must belong to AP/Telangana State and must satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements laid down in AP/Telangana Educational Institutions.
Course wise Eligibility
For Engineering Courses
- Applying candidate must have passed/appearing his/her 10+2 with subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational programme in Engineering and Technology fields conducted by BIE, AP/Telangana OR
- He/she must have passed Diploma examination in Engineering organized by State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/Telangana or its equivalent recognized by the Board.
- As per the age criteria, candidates applying for Engineering programmes must have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020. No upper age limit is prescribed.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the complete exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2020 from the website:
- Exam Mode: AP EAMCET 2020 will be conducted in online CBT mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of total 160 multiple choice questions.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be in Telugu and English language.
- Time Duration: Total time duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Subjects: The question paper will contain questions from the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Marking Scheme:As per the marking scheme, each of the questions will be of 1 mark. There will be no negative marking for right answers.
|Subjects||Number of questions|
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 will be in prescribed as per the syllabus introduced by BIE, AP for intermediate level exam. The question in the entrance exam will be asked to test candidate’s knowledge and intelligent understanding of the subject.
The Syllabus will contain various topics from the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Follow the given below preparation tips to score well and qualify the entrance test of AP EAMCET 2020:
- Make a study schedule before starting the exam preparation.
- Understand the complete exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme.
- At the time of preparation of the exam, make brief notes.
- Solve past papers or sample papers of the exam.
- Go for various online and offline mock tests to analyze your exam preparation.
- One or two days before the exam, revise all the prepared notes.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit card will be made available on the website in the 3rd week of April 2020. Candidates must check their name, date of birth, category, gender, exam center, exam time and date printed on the admit card. Candidates with the admit card have to bring their filled online application form, attested copy of caste certificate and a ball point pen to the allotted exam center.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without showing their essential documents. In case of any discrepancy contact the officials.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result
The Result of AP EAMCET 2020 will be declared in the first week of May 2020. JNTU Kakinada will declare the results by online mode on the website. To check result and download rank card, candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth. The rank card will be released in the second week of May 2020.
In order to be eligible to participate in the counselling process, candidates have to attain minimum qualifying marks. The percentage of marks required to qualify the entrance test will be 25% of maximum marks considered for ranking. No minimum qualifying marks will be prescribed for candidates of ST/SC category.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Process will start in the second week of June 2020. Candidates who have qualified the entrance test with the cut off marks will be shortlisted for counselling process. The Counselling process will be conducted in offline mode. At the time of counselling, document verification and seat allotment of the candidates will be done.
Candidates have to show their essential documents/testimonials for documents verification. After the documentation, candidates have to fill the course choices and colleges as per respective preferences. Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to the filled choices, rank scored, category and availability of seats.
If you have any query related to AP EAMCET 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.