AP EAMCET 2020: Application (Till 23rd July), Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Correction has been started. The exam date has been released. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada conducts AP EAMCET on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP EAMCET is a state level entrance exam organized to offer admission into Engineering, Agriculture and Medical fields. Admission is offered into various government or private colleges situated in Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test to get admission into various programmes in affiliated/participating colleges. In this article we have provide complete details related to AP EAMCET 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Notifications – Application Correction Started
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Correction has been started from 4th July 2020. Check here for details.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be conducted from 27th to 30th July 2020. Check here for details.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form can be filled till 23rd July 2020 with late fee. Check here for application details.
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Below we have provided official AP EAMCET Dates related to application form release, admit card release, result announcement etc for 2020 session:
|Notification Release||27th February 2020|
|Release of application||29th February 2020|
|Last date of Application submission without late fee||15th June 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||30th June 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||9th July 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||17th July 2020|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||23rd July 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||–|
|Starting of Application correction||–|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket/Admit card||–|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.10000/- late fee||–|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam||–|
|Release of Preliminary Key||–|
|Last Date of submitting objections/suggestions for Preliminary Key||–|
|Announcement of Ranks with +2 weightage (Result)||–|
|Release of Rank Card||–|
|Starting of Counselling process||–|
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
The details related to AP EAMCET 2020 application form can be checked below:
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application form is made available from 29th February 2020.
- Candidates can register and fill the complete application form by online mode from the website.
- Candidates can check the complete procedure of filling the application form from the instruction booklet available on the website.
- In case candidates want to make correction in the details of the application form, he/she can make correction in the application from the month of June 2020.
- Last date to fill and submit the application form (without late fee) is till 15th June 2020 and with late fee is till 23rd July 2020.
The Application fee to be paid for various streams is described below:
|Stream||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|Agriculture||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|Engineering||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|For Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream||Rs.1000 + Transaction charges|
Applying candidates can pay the application fee through online mode – Debit/Credit card/Net banking method OR at any AP Online centers.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the AP EAMCET eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test:
- Applying candidate should be Indian National or OCI/PIO card holders.
- He/she must belong to AP/Telangana State and must satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements laid down in AP/Telangana Educational Institutions.
Course wise Eligibility:
For Engineering Courses
- Applying candidate must have passed/appearing his/her 10+2 with subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational programme in Engineering and Technology fields conducted by BIE, AP/Telangana OR
- He/she must have passed Diploma examination in Engineering organized by State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/Telangana or its equivalent recognized by the Board.
- As per the age criteria, candidates applying for Engineering programmes must have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020. No upper age limit is prescribed.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the complete AP EAMCET exam pattern from the below given section:
- Exam Mode: AP EAMCET 2020 will be conducted in online CBT mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of total 160 multiple choice questions.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be in Telugu and English language.
- Time Duration: Total time duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Subjects: The question paper will contain questions from the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Marking Scheme:As per the marking scheme, each of the questions will be of 1 mark. There will be no negative marking for right answers.
|Subjects||Number of questions|
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The AP EAMCET Syllabus for 2020 session will be prescribed as per the syllabus introduced by BIE, AP for intermediate level exam. The question in the entrance exam will be asked to test candidate’s knowledge and intelligent understanding of the subject.
The Syllabus will contain various topics from the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Follow the given below AP EAMCET preparation tips to score well and qualify the entrance test:
- Make a study schedule before starting the exam preparation.
- Understand the complete exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme.
- At the time of preparation of the exam, make brief notes.
- Solve past papers or sample papers of the exam.
- Go for various online and offline mock tests to analyze your exam preparation.
- One or two days before the exam, revise all the prepared notes.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit card will be made available on July 2020. Candidates must check their name, date of birth, category, gender, exam center, exam time and date printed on the admit card.
Candidates with the AP EAMCET admit card have to bring their filled online application form, attested copy of caste certificate and a ball point pen to the allotted exam center.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without showing their essential documents. In case of any discrepancy contact the officials.
AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
After the completion of entrance test, the authority releases the responses sheet, question papers & answer key. It will be released through online mode. It will be available for the streams – engineering, agriculture & medical.
AP EAMCET answer key will be available on second week of July. The answer key will be available in PDF format.
Candidates will also be able to fill an objection form for making objection against a preliminary key. The objection can be made till July 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result
The Result of AP EAMCET 2020 will be declared on August 2020. JNTU Kakinada will declare the results by online mode on the website. To check AP EAMCET result and download rank card, candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth. The rank card will be released in the second week of August 2020.
In order to be eligible to participate in the counselling process, candidates have to attain minimum qualifying marks. The percentage of marks required to qualify the entrance test will be 25% of maximum marks considered for ranking. No minimum qualifying marks will be prescribed for candidates of ST/SC category.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
AP EAMCET Counselling Process will get started from second week of August 2020. Candidates who will qualify the entrance test with the cut off marks will be shortlisted for counselling process. The Counselling process will be conducted in offline mode. At the time of counselling, document verification and seat allotment of the candidates will be done.
Candidates have to show their essential documents/testimonials for documents verification. After the documentation, candidates have to fill the course choices and colleges as per respective preferences. Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to the filled choices, rank scored, category and availability of seats.
If you have any query related to AP EAMCET 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.