AP ECET 2019: Result, Rank Card, Counselling, Admission Process
AP ECET 2019 Seat Allotment has been released. It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. It is a state level entrance exam which is managed on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is organized for diploma holders of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. The admissions will be offered to second year of B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses in the state universities. In this article, the complete information of AP ECET 2019 is mentioned.
AP ECET 2019 Notification – Seat Allotment Released
AP ECET 2019 Seat Allotment has been released on 20th June 2019. Check here for counselling details.
AP ECET 2019 Rank Card has been released on 20th May 2019. Check here for result details.
AP ECET 2019 Final Answer Key has been released on 13th May 2019. Check here for answer key details.
AP ECET Exam Date 2019
In this section, candidates can check the official AP ECET exam dates 2019.
|Starting of online application form||18th February 2019|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||27th March 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd April 2019|
|Correction window||3rd – 6th April 2019|
|Availability of hall ticket||23rd April 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||30th April 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||1st May 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||3rd May 2019|
|Declaration of Final Key||13th May 2019|
|Publication of result||13th May 2019|
|Releasing of rank card||20th May 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||14th June 2019|
AP ECET 2019 Answer Key
Answer key can be checked through online mode only. AP ECET 2019 Answer Key has been released on 1st May 2019. Through answer key candidates can check the marks scored by them in the entrance exam.
Candidates are able to submit objections regarding answer key till 3rd May 2019. The final answer key has been published on 13th May 2019.
AP ECET Result 2019
The exam conducting authority has published the AP ECET result on 13th May 2019 along with the final answer key. Candidates can get their rank card through online mode from 20th May 2019. Qualified candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of prepared merit.
AP ECET Counselling 2019
A web based counselling is conducted by the APSCHE. AP ECET counsel ling 2019 has been started from 14th June 2019. In the web based counselling, candidates have to verify their documents and fill the choices of stream/colleges.
The qualified candidates have to attend the certificate verification in any one of the 18 Help Line Centres indicated in the information brochure. The seats are allotted as per the marks obtained by the candidates.
Certificates required at the time of verification:
- AP ECET 2019 hall ticket and rank card
- Diploma/Degree mark sheets
- Provisional Diploma/Degree mark sheets
- Proof of Date of birth (SSC or equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/7th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2014 or White Ration card.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the original relevant certificates.
AP ECET is a state level entrance exam organized on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. Candidates can get admission in B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses after appearing in this exam.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
AP ECET Application Form 2019
Candidates must read the AP ECET information brochure carefully. After reading it, proceed to fill the application form.
- AP ECET application form 2019 are accepted through online mode only.
- The application form filling process has been started from 18th February 2019.
- The application form will be allowed to fill till 27th March 2019.
- The university also offer the application form correction facility from 3rd to 6th April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned passport size photograph (size should be of 30KB) and signature (20KB) in the prescribed format.
- The application fee is Rs. 550/- for all candidates.
- The fee can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
The eligibility criteria to appear in AP ECET 2019 are mentioned below:
The applying candidates must be Indian citizen.
It is must to posses Andhra Pradesh state domicile. It is also mandatory to satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by the AP government.
- One should have the Diploma in B.Tech/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh or any other.
- OR those passed 3-years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state are also eligible to apply.
- It is necessary to obtain 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates those are pursuing a Diploma course will be eligible for the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy degree.
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates can download their admit card through the online mode only. AP ECET hall ticket 2019 can be accessed by entering the date of birth or application number. The downloading of admit card has been started from 23rd April 2019.
AP ECET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the AP ECET examination is as follows:
- Mode: The written test will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Language: The exam will be asked in English language only.
- Type of Question: It will be consisted of objective type question.
- Maximum Questions: The whole paper contains the 200 questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks for all courses.
- Exam Duration: It will be of about 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
Exam Pattern for Engineering:
|All engineering branches||100|
Exam Pattern for Pharmacy:
Exam Pattern for B.Sc Mathematics:
AP ECET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus is provided as per the course for which candidate has applied. AP ECET contain the topics and subjects of the respective qualifying examination.
The syllabus of engineering course contain the class 11th & 12th PCM subjects.
The syllabus for B.Sc (Mathematics) is comprised of Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability.
Candidates those applied for pharmacy course have to study the topics such as Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacology.
- Study thoroughly the whole syllabus provided by the officials.
- Start exam preparation early as two to three months before the examination.
- Prepare according to the newly prescribed exam pattern.
- Solve previous year’s question papers.
- Follow best books of best authors.
- Do revision on a daily basis and stay fit & healthy.
If you have any other queries about AP ECET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.