AP ECET 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
AP ECET 2021 Application Form will be released on website via online mode. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technology of University (JNTU), Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET), candidates will get admission in B.E., B.Tech, and B.Pharmacy programmes. Examination will be organized for diploma holders of Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology & B.Sc. graduates for admission into lateral entry. Here we are providing details as application form, its fee and much more regarding AP ECET Application Form 2021.
AP ECET 2021 Application Form
AP ECET 2021 Application Form is releasing soon in the month of May 2021. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe application alert.
Candidates must go through following details AP ECET Registration:
- AP ECET 2021 application form will be made available from May 2021 without any late fee.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form of AP ECET 2021 via online mode.
- The last date to submit the application form with late fee will be till June 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & number. So, it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates will also get a chance for correction in the application form through online mode.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill all details completely in the form.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking or AP online services.
- All category candidates will have to submit Rs.550/-as their application fee.
- The late application fee will be of Rs. 1000/-.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria
Check following eligibility norms before applying for AP ECET:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify diploma in Technology & Engineering or pharmacy from state or any other recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must qualify B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as their mandatory subject.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for AP ECET.
AP ECET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding AP ECET Application Dates:
|Notification releases||May 2021|
|Application form commences||May 2021|
|Last date to submit application form without any late fee||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date for submission with late fee||1st week of June 2021|
|Correction facility||2nd week of June 2021|
|AP ECET 2021 exam||3rd week of June 2021|
How to Apply for AP ECET
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for AP ECET:
- Visit official site (Link will be provided above).
- First click on the, “Fee payment” option & submit the fee.
- A payment page will appear on your computer screen.
- Now fill details as candidates name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- Now a confirmation message will be sent to your registered ID & number.
- Click on, “Initiate payment” option.
- Submit the application fee.
- After fee payment, provide educational, address & other details in the form using given login credentials.
- Now a payment ID will be generated along with message as, “Transaction is successful”.
- Enter hall ticket & mobile number.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of photograph must be less than 50 KB in size.
- Signature’s size must be less than 30 KB in size.
- Now re-check & verify the given details in the form.
- After verification, click on the “Submit” option.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Through the above AP ECET 2021 application form article, candidates can check all details such as application form, fee mode & much more. Authority will accept application form only of eligible candidates so candidates must also check the mentioned eligibility norms to check whether they are eligible or not. We have also mentioned step by step procedure for how to apply for examination to avoid any kind of rejection in the submission.
If you have any other queries regarding AP ECET 2021 application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.