AP ICET 2020: Result (Declared), Rank Card (Out), Dates, Admission
AP ICET 2020 Rank Card has been released. It is conducted by Sri Venkateswara, Tirupati on behalf of AP state council of higher education. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. In the state of AP, the admission to various Universities and its affiliated colleges is offered through AP ICET. Various public as well as private colleges of Andhra Pradesh consider the AP ICET scores for providing admission. Through this exam, candidates will get admissions into MBA, MCA and MCA Lateral programmes. For more information like exam dates, answer key, result, counselling etc. regarding AP ICET 2020 candidates should read the article below.
AP ICET 2020 Notifications – Rank Card Released
AP ICET 2020 Rank Card has been released on 30th September 2020 . Check here for details.
AP ICET 2020 Admit Card for covid positive students has been released on 27th October 2020. Check here for admit card details.
AP ICET 2021 Exam will be conducted in the month of April 2021. Check complete details about AP ICET 2021 here.
AP ICET 2020 Result has been declared on 25th September 2020. Check here for result details.
AP ICET 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the following AP ICET Exam Dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Submission of online application form||3rd March 2020|
|Last date for submission (without late fee)||15th June 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee -Rs. 2000 + Registration fee (Rs.550))||30th June 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee -Rs. 5000 + Registration fee (Rs.550))||11th July 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee – Rs. 10000 + Registration fee (Rs.550))||5th September 2020|
|Application Correction starts||10th July to 13th July 2020|
|Admit card download||3rd September 2020|
|AP ICET 2020 Exam Date||10th & 11th September 2020|
|Declaration of preliminary key||12th September 2020|
|Last date for accepting objection on preliminary key||15th September 2020|
|Result declaration||25th September 2020|
AP ICET 2020 Result
The AP ICET 2020 Result can only be accessible through online mode. The exam conducting authority has announced result on 30th September 2020. AP ICET result has been prepared as per candidates’ performance in AP ICET 2020 entrance examination.
Admissions Open 2020
Candidates have to select college/institute according to their rank. Candidates are advised to check the result carefully. In case of any discrepancy in the result, candidate should contact officials. On the basis of result, candidates will be called for counselling process.
AP ICET 2020 Counselling
The AP ICET 2020 Counselling will be started from October 2020. Candidates will have to attend the web based counselling. Candidates, who will successfully clear their entrance exam, will get a call for counselling round. It will be important for candidates to attend counselling round for taking admissions into various institutes.
The seat allotment will be on the basis of rank obtained by candidate & some other conditions laid down by the university for admission. Candidates will also have to pay the AP ICET counselling fee of INR-1200 (OC/BC) and INR-600 (SC/ST). The counselling fee will have to be paid before verification of certificate.
AP ICET 2020 Admission
The final allotment of seat will be provided on fulfilling the eligibility criteria by every college individually in the Andhra Pradesh State. Admission will be offered only to those candidates who will successfully attend the counselling round. Candidates will have to report to allotted college with the allotment letter.
Candidates will have to submit admission fee with following original documents:
- AP ICET 2020 application form
- AP ICET 2020 admit card
- Candidates class 10th marksheet
- Passing certificate with degree marksheet
- Residential certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
The AP ICET 2020 Exam Centers districts will be Anantapur, Chittor, East Godavari, West Godavari, Guntur, Hyderabad, Krishna, Kurnool, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and YSR Kadapa.
AP ICET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following AP ICET 2020 Application Form details before filling the form:
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode.
- AP ICET 2020 application form has been started filling from 3rd March 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form accurately.
- Candidates have to upload the necessary documents along with application fee.
- The university has also provided the application form correction facility from10th to 13th July 2020.
- The last date submit application form is till 5th September 2020.
- The correction in the application form is provided online on the website.
- In case of incomplete & incorrect information, application form will be rejected.
Following documents will be required for AP ICET 2020 application form:
- 10th or equivalent certificate
- 10th admit card
- Local status Certificate
- Category certificate
- Special category (NCC, CAP etc.)
- Aadhar card details
- Ration card details
- Passport size photograph
The application form fee is paid through online mode only. Online application fee is Rs. 550/-. The late fee will be Rs. 2000/- + Application fee (550/-).
Fee can be paid through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers/e-Seva Centres in AP. The fee can also be paid via credit card or debit card.
Candidates must read the AP ICET Eligibility Criteria to check their eligibility:
- Candidates should be Indian National & should satisfy local/non-local requirements in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
MBA & MCA:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have degree of 3 year duration from any recognized University.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics at class 10th class for MCA admission.
- Candidates who will pass all subjects of 3 years in any degree in one sitting will not be eligible for admission into MBA & MCA programmes.
MCA (Lateral Entry):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold BCA or must be degree holders in IT/CS.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must pass 12th with Mathematics.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing for final degree examination will also be eligible to appear in AP ICET 2020.
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the following AP ICET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will conduct via online mode.
- Questions Type: (MCQ) Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- Total Questions: The Total of 200 questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The whole question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- Exam Duration: AP ICET 2020 Exam will be conducted for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Medium: English & Telugu language for section A & B and only English language for section-C.
|Sections||Topics||No. of questions|
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraically & Geometrical Ability||30|
|Business & Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET 2020 Syllabus
The AP ICET Syllabus will comprise 3 sections having different topics. Section A will be of Analytical Ability which will have two topics Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving. Problem Solving will be as Sequence & Series, Data Analysis, Coding & De-Coding and Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.
Section B will be of Mathematical Ability which consists of Arithmetical Ability, Arithmetical & Geometrical Ability, and Statistical Ability.
Section C will be of Communication Ability, in this candidate will have to identify day to day vocabulary, understand the functional use of grammar in day to day communication & in business context, will have to identify basic & computer terminology and Reading Comprehension which will have 3 passages.
Candidates must check these AP ICET preparation tips below:
- Divide your topics to cover in allocated time duration.
- Candidates must analyze the syllabus & exam pattern carefully.
- Select those topics which will contain more marks & has been asked most of the time.
- Prepare self-notes of important topics.
- Take help from previous year question papers.
- Do revision on daily basis, it will help you to memorize thing.
- It is very important for candidates to take nutritious diet & to stay physically fit.
AP ICET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download AP ICET 2020 Admit Card from 3rd September 2020. It is made available through online mode only. No other mode is made available to get admit card. Candidates have to use their application number or Date of Birth to access their admit card.
It is mandatory to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof on exam day. No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card and after the scheduled time. Candidates are informed to check details on AP ICET admit card which must be error free & accurate.
AP ICET 2020 Merit List
The AP ICET 2020 Merit list will be valid for admissions in academic year in colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates securing 25% in their qualifying exam & candidates belonging to reserved category will be assigned for the rank in the order of merit. The merit will be prepared on basis of marks obtained in AP ICET 2020.
While preparing merit list, if more than one student will score the same marks, the tie will be resolved as follow:
- Marks will be considered scored by candidate in section-A.
- If tie still persist, marks obtained by a candidate in section- B will be consider.
- If tie still persist, then it will be resolved by taking into account age of candidate. Older candidate will be given priority.
AP ICET 2020 Answer Key
Through AP ICET 2020 Answer Key, candidates can determine their marks which they scored in entrance exam. Candidates can see their AP ICET answer key through online mode. The preliminary key is made available from 12th September 2020. Candidates can compare their answer through preliminary key.
Candidates who have any objection can apply for objection. The last date till authority will accept the objection on preliminary key is 15th September 2020 .
Candidates having any other queries related AP ICET 2020, you can ask us by leaving a comment below.