AP ICET 2023 Application, Registration, Dates – Apply Online Here
AP ICET 2023 Application Form will be released from second week of February 2023. AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by Andhra Pradesh University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE. It is a state level entrance exam conducted every year. The exam will be conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in courses like MCA and MBA. The candidates who will be qualified can get admission in affiliated colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state. In this article we have provided complete details about AP ICET Application Form 2023.
AP ICET 2023 Application Form
Given are the details about AP ICET 2023 Application Form with some key instructions below:
- The application form for AP ICET 2023 will be available through online mode. No other mode will be applicable.
- AP ICET 2023 Application form will release from second week of February 2023.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, contact number, etc.
- Check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form for AP ICET 2023.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to edit incorrect details in the form. It will be started from second week of March 2023.
- The last date for submission of application form will be second week of March 2023 without any late fee.
- After entering the details, candidate must take the printout of the application form for future use.
- Application Fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay through Debit card, Credit card,Net Banking or AP/ TS online centres.
|OC candidates||Rs 650/-|
|BC candidates||Rs 600/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs 550/-|
AP ICET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for AP ICET 2023 given below:
- Nationality: The candidate must be Indian National and must also satisfy the local/ non-local requirement.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST and BC) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Those candidates who will be appearing in final year exam will be also eligible to apply for exam.
For MCA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have 3 years and 4 years of bachelor’s degree from any recognized university by UGC (University Grant Commission).
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidate must pass with Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
AP ICET 2023 Application Dates
Here are the tentative application dates for AP ICET 2023 given below:
|Online application form release||2nd week of February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||2nd week of February to 2nd week of March 2023|
|Submission of application with late fee (Rs 2000/- + Registration fee)||2nd week of February to 4th week of March 2023|
|Submission of application with late fee (Rs 3000/- + Registration fee)|
Submission of application with late fee (Rs 5000/- + Registration fee)
|4th week of Feb to 1st week of April 2023|
1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2023
|Correction facility||2nd week of April 2023|
|Exam date||25th & 26th May 2023|
How to Apply for AP ICET 2023
Here are the instructions given for filling the online application form for AP ICET 2023 below:
- Visit the website (Link will be available above).
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Select the Fee Payment tab, and a fee payment webpage will be displayed.
- Then a registration form will open where candidate have to fill the basic details like candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, etc.
- After filling all the details, submit the fee as per your category.
- After fee payment, complete your registration.
- Then select the primary and secondary test centre from drop down list.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- The size of scanned photograph must be less than 50 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of scanned signature must be less than 30 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Now re-check all the given details in the form.
- Once the online application is submitted two more buttons will pop up as Modify and Confirm.
- If there is any mistake in application form candidate can correct it by clicking on Modify button or if details are correct candidate, then click on Confirm.
- Click on “Print Application Form” tab.
- After completing all the details, candidate must take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comment below if you have any other query related to AP ICET 2023 Application Form.