AP ICET 2023 Application (Till 15th May), Registration – Apply Here
AP ICET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 15th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 5000/-. AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram on behalf of APSCHE. It is a state level entrance exam conducted every year. The exam will be conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in courses like MCA and MBA. The candidates who will be qualified will get admission in affiliated colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state. In this article we have provided complete details about AP ICET Application Form 2023.
AP ICET 2023 Application Form – Till 15th May
AP ICET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 15th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 5000/-. Click here to apply.
Given are the details about AP ICET 2023 Application Form with some key instructions below:
- The application form for AP ICET 2023 is made available through online mode. No other mode is applicable.
- AP ICET 2023 Application form has been released from 20th March 2023.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, contact number, etc.
- Check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form for AP ICET 2023.
- Authority has also provided correction facility to edit incorrect details in the form. It has been started from 16th to 17th May 2023.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 19th April 2023 without any late fee.
- After entering the details, candidate must take the printout of the application form for future use.
- Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay through Debit card, Credit card,Net Banking or AP/ TS online centres.
|OC candidates||Rs 650/-|
|BC candidates||Rs 600/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs 550/-|
AP ICET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for AP ICET 2023 given below:
- Nationality: The candidate must be Indian National and must also satisfy the local/ non-local requirement.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidate who have completed degree of 3/4 duration from any recognized university will be eligible.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST and BC) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Those candidates who will be appearing in final year exam will be also eligible to apply for exam.
For MCA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have 3 years and 4 years of bachelor’s degree from any recognized university by UGC (University Grant Commission).
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidate must pass with Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
AP ICET 2023 Application Dates
Here are the official application dates for AP ICET 2023 given below:
|Online application form release||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||19th April 2023|
|Submission of application with late fee (Rs. 1000/- + Registration fee)||26th April 2023|
|Submission of application with late fee (Rs. 2000/- + Registration fee)||3rd May 2023|
|Submission of application with late fee (Rs. 3000/- + Registration fee)||10th May 2023|
|Submission of application with late fee (Rs. 5000/- + Registration fee)||15th May 2023|
|Correction facility||16th to 17th May 2023|
|Exam date||24th & 25th May 2023|
How to Apply for AP ICET 2023
Here are the instructions given for filling the online application form for AP ICET 2023 below:
- Visit the website (Link is available above).
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Select the Fee Payment tab, and a fee payment webpage will be displayed.
- Then a registration form will open where candidate have to fill the basic details like candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, etc.
- After filling all the details, submit the fee as per your category.
- After fee payment, complete your registration.
- Then select the primary and secondary test centre from drop down list.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- The size of scanned photograph must be less than 50 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of scanned signature must be less than 30 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Now re-check all the given details in the form.
- Once the online application is submitted two more buttons will pop up as Modify and Confirm.
- If there is any mistake in application form candidate can correct it by clicking on Modify button or if details are correct candidate, then click on Confirm.
- Click on “Print Application Form” tab.
- After completing all the details, candidate must take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comment below if you have any other query related to AP ICET 2023 Application Form.
What is the syllabus for this test
You can get syllabus details for AP ICET 2023 here.
I’m trying to fill apicet application form but it’s showing invalid email.kindly help me on that how to apply.
You are advised to try using different mail ID.
I did b.com Degree Can I eligible for MCA course .
Can a Telangana student apply for APICet
Applying candidates must have domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
I did my ug in other state can I apply for this icet entrance exam
Yes, you are still eligible but you must also satisfy other eligibility norms.
When did we apply the dates of icet
You can apply for AP ICET 2023 from 20th March 2023.
Last date of application
AP ICET 2023 application dates & details are yet to be released.
When the application form will be released??
Application form is expected to start soon in March 2023. Stay tuned for the latest updates.
When will announce mba entrance exam application to submit my application
Dates will be announced soon. You must stay tuned for the latest updates.
How to do registration. Please provide me the link
You will be able to apply through online mode whenever application form will be out. Stay connected for the latest updates.
Do i have to submit Caste and Income Certificate for Application of ICET?