AP LAWCET 2019: Answer Key, Result, Counselling & Admission
AP LAWCET 2019 Result has been declared on 20th May 2019. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test) is conducted to offer admission in 3 years and 5 years of Law courses. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year. It is managed by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates can get admission in the state law universities of AP and colleges affiliated to them. Here, candidates can get all the details of AP LAWCET 2019 including other details.
AP LAWCET 2019 Notification – Result Declared
AP LAWCET 2019 Result has been declared on 20th May 2019. Check here for result details.
AP LAWCET 2019 Answer Key, Responses & Question Paper has been released. Candidates can submit their objections regarding answer key till 10th May 2019. Check here for answer key details.
AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Dates
Check all the dates related to AP LAWCET exam 2019 from the table given below.
|Release of application||16th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||24th April 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 500/- late fee||26th April 2019|
|Application correction||27th – 28th April 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||1st May 2019|
|Date of examination||6th May 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||8th May 2019|
|Last date to submit objections||10th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||20th May 2019|
|Downloading of rank card||4th week of May|
|Starting of counselling||In the month of October|
AP LAWCET Result
AP LAWCET result has been published on the website on 17th May 2019. The qualifying percentage of marks in the entrance test is 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks). There is no minimum qualifying marks for SC & ST candidates for ranking.
As per the marks obtained by the candidate in the written test, the rank will be allotted to them in the merit list. Candidates can also get their rank card after the declaration of result through online mode.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2019
After the declaration of result, the centralized counselling will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates. The AP LAWCET counselling will be started in the month of October 2019.
Candidates have to submit the counselling fee to exercise the option filling and locking. The candidates have to verify their all original require documents for the seat allotment. The seats will be allotted on the basis of filled choices and availability of seats.
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket
The candidates can start downloading their admit card from 1st May 2019. AP LAWCET 2019 hall ticket can be accessed through online mode.
The candidates those have successfully submitted their application form on time will only be eligible to download their admit card for the exam.
AP LAWCET 2020 (Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test) will be organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur. It is a gateway to get admission in 3 years and 5 years of law courses offered by various institutions in Andhra Pradesh state. AP LAWCET application form will be commenced from the second week of March 2020.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill the AP LAWCET application form carefully after reading the information brochure.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- The AP LAWCET application form 2019 is available from 16th March 2019.
- Candidates have to submit the filled-in application form before the last date, i.e., 26th April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the basic and qualification details in the application form. They also have to upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- The correction window will be opened by the official authority after the closing date of the application form.
- Keep the printout of the application form till the admission process gets over.
- The candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- as a registration fee.
- The fee can be deposited through debit/credit card/net banking or AP online centres.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the 3 years and 5 years LL.B courses.
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian national.
Domicile: Candidates should satisfy the local/non-local status of AP state.
|5 years BL/LLB||20 yrs.||22 yrs.|
|3 years BL/LLB||30 yrs.||35 yrs.|
- For 3 year LL.B Course: Candidates must have the graduate degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized university with 45% aggregate marks.
- For 5 year LL.B Course: Candidate should pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized board or AP board with minimum of 45% marks.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% of relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3% for OBC candidates in the qualifying exam marks.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
The AP LAWCET complete exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Medium: The AP LAWCET will be conducted in English and Telugu languages.
- No. of Questions: Total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Types of Question: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration: 90 minutes will be provided to complete the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for one correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will no negative marking in the exam.
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C||Aptitude for the Study|
AP LAWCET Syllabus
For 5 year Law course, the AP LAWCET Syllabus is set from the Intermediate level and for 3 year Law course, the standard is of Degree Level. For 3 year LLB courses, candidates can study the topics such as General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude for the Study of Law.
Anantapuramu, Chittoor, Tirupathi, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam.
For any other queries about AP LAWCET 2019, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.