AP PGECET 2019: Result, Answer key, Score Card, Counselling
AP PGECET 2019 Result has been released. It is a state level examination organized by the Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam on the behalf of APSCHE. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is a gateway for admission in PG engineering and pharmacy courses. Students looking for admission in ME, M.Tech and M.Pharma courses in Andhra Pradesh state may appear for this exam. Students will also get admission through GATE and GPAT scores. Here we have provided details for AP PGECET 2019 exam including notification, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc.
AP PGECET 2019 Notification – Result Released
AP PGECET 2019 Result has been declared on 14th May 2019. Check here for result details.
AP PGECET 2019 Answer Key, Exam Papers, Response sheets & objection format has been released on 3rd May 2019. Check here for answer key details.
AP PGECET 2019 Exam Date
In the table given below, students can check the official exam schedule of AP PGECET 2019:
|Application release||2nd March 2019|
|Application submission last date (without late fee)||5th April 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-(+|
Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST)
|8th April 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||8th-10th April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.2000/- late fee)||12th April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||18th April 2019|
|Hall ticket release||25th April 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd to 4th May 2019|
|Releasing of preliminary answer key||3rd May 2019|
|Last date of receiving objection on preliminary answer key||7th May 2019|
|Result declaration||14th May 2019|
|Counselling starts||June/July 2019|
AP PGECET 2019 Result
AP PGECET results 2019 has been released on 14th May 2019. Students can check the result through online mode.
AP PGECET rank card 2019 will be issued within a week after the declaration of result. The qualifying marks of AP PGECET exam will be 25%, i.e. 30 marks out of total 120 marks. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates.
AP PGECET Counselling 2019
Counselling will be organized separately for AP PGECET and GPAT/GATE qualified candidates. AP PECET 2019 counselling process will be organized through online mode.
Firstly, candidates have to get their document verified and pay the counselling fee. Counselling fee will be Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates).
After that, candidates are required to fill their choices of courses and colleges through the website. After the seat allotment, students have to download the seat allotment letter and report to the allotted college with necessary documents and fees.
AP PGECET 2019 Answer Key
The answer key has been published on 3rd May 2019 after completion of examination. AP PGECET answer key has been released along with question papers and response sheet.
Candidates will be able to challenge the answer key by sending an Email to the university till 7th May 2019. After receiving the objections on answer key, the final answer key will be published via online mode.
AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
AP PGECET admit card 2019 has been issued through online mode. It is available on 25th April 2019.
Candidates have to enter registration number and date of birth in order to download the hall ticket. Candidates must carry the downloaded hall ticket at the exam centre.
AP PGECET 2020 will be organized by the Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam on the behalf of APSCHE. It is one of the state level examination. Candidates can get admission in ME, M.Tech and M.Pharma courses offered by various colleges in Andhra Pradesh state through this examination. The entrance exam will be conducted on second week of May 2020.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2019
Here we are providing the exam pattern for AP PGECET exam 2019:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through online (computer based) mode.
- Medium: The language of the question paper will be English.
- Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the examination.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours.
- Number of Questions: There will be 120 questions.
- Total Marks: The complete exam will be of maximum 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answers.
AP PGECET Syllabus 2019
Students should prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed AP PGECET syllabus.
The syllabus will be different for all the courses offered through AP PGECET exam. The syllabus will comprise of the topics from the subjects of qualifying exam of the relevant field.
AP PGECET 2019 Preparation Tips
- First of all manage the time & make a timetable for the study.
- Learn & understand the complete syllabus and exam pattern of the examination.
- Choose the best AP PGECET reference books for your preparations.
- Also prepare from the previous year question papers it will help you to know the exam pattern.
- Also take care of your health to prepare well for the examination.
- Practice mock test to get familiarized with the type of questions asked in exam.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates are required to fill the application form through online mode only.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory to fill the AP PGECET application form 2019.
- Candidates looking for apply more than one test paper shall register for all papers in the same application.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the specified format.
- The authority has also provided the correction facility in the application form.
- Candidates must take printout of the application form for further use.
- Fee payment can be done through AP online centre or debit/credit card or net banking.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for general and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates must check the AP PGECET eligibility criteria given below before filling the application:
- Nationality: Candidates should be of Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Students must belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down by the respective authority.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have qualified B.Pharma, B.Tech or its equivalent degree from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage Criteria: In the qualifying exam, students must have obtained 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
If you have any other queries about AP PGECET 2019, you may leave your queries below.