AP Polycet 2023: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
AP Polycet 2023 (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh.
This exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various Polytechnic courses at the Government and Private Polytechnic institutions across the state. The selected candidates are provided admission to the diploma courses in the Non-Engineering as well as Engineering fields. In this article, candidates can obtain all the mandatory information related to AP Polycet 2023 like registration details, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AP POLYCET 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET)|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad|
|Course||Engineering and non-engineering diploma courses|
AP POLYCET 2023 Important Dates
Here are the complete exam dates (Tentative) for AP POLYCET 2023:
|Availability of Application Form||2nd week of March 2023|
|Last date for filling the application form||2nd week of April 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2023|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2023|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2023|
|Counseling starts from||Last week of June 2023|
AP POLYCET 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the AP POLYCET 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates who want to apply for AP POLYCET 2023 are required to fill and submit the application form by online process.
- The AP POLYCET 2023 Registration process will begin from the 2nd week of March 2023. Once the application is filled, the candidate must re-verify all the details filled in the form.
- Complete details in the form must be filled carefully as no modification will be allowed later after the form submission.
- During filling of the form, candidates must upload the scanned copy of the required documents in specified format and size.
- Students must submit the application form before the 2nd week of April 2023, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it for future reference.
- The amount is applicable for candidates belonging to all the categories.
The application fee payment can be made via facilities such as AP Online Centers/ Payment gateway/ net banking.
Below is discussed the application fees for AP POLYCET:
|All category||INR 350/-|
AP POLYCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below are the complete AP POLYCET eligibility criteria for the examination:
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian national to apply for the AP POLYCET exam.
- Age: There is no age restriction to apply for AP Polycet.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed SSC exam via State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics subject.
- Marks: Candidates are required to obtain 35% marks in each subject in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply for the entrance test.
AP POLYCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided AP POLYCET Exam pattern and marking details:
- Mode: The mode of exam will be offline (pen-paper) based.
- Number of Questions: There will be 120 questions in the exam.
- Time: The duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple-Choice Type.
- Subject: The subjects from which the question paper will be made are – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Marking: Each question will carry equal marks and there will be no negative marking.
Check the subject wise distribution of marks & questions for AP Polycet examination:
|Subjects||Total questions||Total marks|
AP POLYCET 2023 Syllabus
AP Polycet Syllabus 2023 for the examination will consist of various topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The question paper will be designed to check the technical knowledge of the candidates. The question paper will carry the questions from the 10th level.
|Linear Equations||Coordinate Geometry|
|Polynomials||Surface Areas and Volume|
|Units and Dimensions Work||Reflection of Light Refraction of Light at Plane Surface|
|Energy Elements of vectors||Refraction of Light at Curved Surface of Light|
|Heat and Thermodynamics Kinematics||Curved Surface Modern Physics|
|Friction Simple Harmonic motion and acoustics|
|Atomic Structure||Fuels Electro-Chemistry|
|Chemical Bonding||Acids and Bases Corrosion Polymers|
|Water Technology Solutions||Environmental Chemistry|
AP POLYCET Preparation Tips
Check below effective AP Polycet Preparation Tips:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the prescribed syllabus for the examination from the website.
- Take help from the best books and study materials available online or offline.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP POLYCET 2023 Admit Card
The AP Polycet admit card will be released from the 3rd week of April 2023 through online mode. To download the admit card candidates have to enter the enrollment number to get the admit card. The admit card will contain details like candidate name, father name, category, photograph, signature and date of birth, etc.
Candidate should carry their admit cards on the day of examination as no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Authority will release the admit card for every registered candidate for the examination.
AP POLYCET 2023 Answer Key
AP Polycet Answer key 2023 will be released from 1st week of May 2023 through online mode. Authority will release the answer key in PDF format.
Candidates can calculate their marks with the help of answer key. If any candidate has any doubt or complaint regarding the key questions, the same shall be submitted to the authority. Candidates will also get the objection facility for the answer key. The final answer key will be released after the completion of the objection facility.
AP POLYCET 2023 Result
AP Polycet Result 2023 will be released from second week of May 2023. The result will be provided through online mode. The result will be available on the website and then the merit list will be prepared.
There will be combined merit list with category wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will be awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test prepared.
AP POLYCET 2023 Cut off
The cut-off marks will be the minimum marks set by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for the counseling procedure. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut-off marks in the entrance examination to be eligible for the admission procedure.
AP Polycet Cut Off will be released after the declaration of the result. Authority will release the category-wise cut-off list with the relaxation for the selected category. Candidates will be able to check the complete cut-off list from the website of authority through online mode.
AP POLYCET 2023 Counseling
The counseling procedure will be conducted by the authority a few weeks after the declaration of the result. Authority will conduct the AP Polycet counseling procedure for every exam-qualified candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counseling procedure from the last week of June 2023.
AP Polycet counseling procedure will be followed by various rounds including Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting. Admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the entrance exam.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will be called for confirming their admission. Candidates will have to report to the allotted center with the following documents:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate, etc.
AP POLYCET 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission to the candidates will be offered purely on the basis of their performance in the AP Polycet written entrance test. The qualified candidates will get their name on the merit list which will be released by the authority.
The admission procedure will be followed by the last step, counseling in which the selected candidates will be invited for their allotment of seats and document verification.
If you have any other query related to AP Polycet 2023, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.