AUEET 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
AUEET 2020 Application Form has been started. AUEET is organized by Alliance University. Alliance University also known as Alliance College of Engineering and Design is a private university, located in Bangalore. This university conducts university level entrance test known as AUEET to offer admission into engineering programmes. Alliance University also offers UG, PG & Doctoral level courses in the streams of Engineering, Management, Commerce and Law. Besides the entrance test, admission is also offered on the basis of national level scores. Here candidate can check complete details of AUEET 2020 such as its important dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result etc.
AUEET 2020 Notifications – Application Started
AUEET 2020 Application Form has been started. Check here for application form details.
AUEET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the AUEET 2020 Important dates below:
|Starting of application form||Started|
|Last date of application||3rd week of May 2020|
|Admit card release||Few days before the entrance exam|
|AUEET 2020 Exam||May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2020|
AUEET 2020 Application Form
In this section candidates can check about the AUEET 2020 Application form details:
- AUEET 2020 Application Form is available through both online or offline mode.
- The B.Tech application process through AUEET 2020 has been started.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form till the last week of March 2020.
- Before filling the application form candidates must check the eligibility criterion online.
- The complete online application process will consist of various steps – Online registration, filling the details, uploading of photograph and signature and making online payment.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the application form for future references.
- Applicants filling the application through offline mode, have to download the form from the website and then fill it.
- After filling the form, send the application form along with the important documents attached to the below given address –
Office of Admissions,
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
The Application Fee is Rs.1000 for Indian Nationals.
- NRI and SAARC candidates have to pay Rs. 2000 as fee.
- For Foreign nationals, the fee is US$50
Mode of Payment: Applicants can pay the fee online through debit card/credit card or net banking. Also fee can be paid through cash or DD drawn in favor of “Alliance University College of Engineering” payable at Bengaluru.
AUEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check Eligibility criterion of AUEET 2020 below before applying for the test:
For B.Tech (Regular):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any well-known board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants must have scored minimum 45% (40% for reserved) marks in the 12th
- Qualifying Subjects: Applicants must have passed 12th level with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory and any of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Biology as optional subjects.
- Appearing: Appearing students are also eligible to apply.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have completed diploma or equivalent from any well-known board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants must have scored minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved) in the 12th
AUEET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below AUEET 2020 examination pattern before the starting of preparation:
- Exam Mode & Date: AUEET 2020 will be held through online mode in the month of May 2020.
- Parts: There will be three parts in the paper – Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Time Duration: The time duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 100 questions.
- Total Marks: The exam will be of total 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark awarded for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
Check the distribution of questions and marks for various sections below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
AUEET 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus of AUEET 2020 will be from the 11th and 12th level topics from the subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students can check the syllabus by online mode for the subjects.
Candidates can study for AUEET 2020 from the recommended syllabus of JEE Main.
AUEET 2020 Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips for AUEET 2020 entrance exam:
- Prepare a time table for study. Allocate sufficient time for study and topics.
- Start with basic, make sure to clear your basic concept of the subjects.
- For Maths and Physics section practice sums and be thorough with the formulas and theorems.
- Practice sample papers and solve mock tests.
- Revise what you study and read on a regular basis and avoid learning new topics at the last moment.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
AUEET 2020 Admit Card
AUEET 2020 Admit card will be available few days before the entrance test. Candidate can download it by entering their registration id and password. Candidates must bring the admit card to the examination centre with the valid id proof.
Candidates should verify all details printed in the admit card carefully. If any mistakes are noted please approach the officials before the exam date. Students must reach the exam venue on time as late comers will not be permitted to attend the examination.
AUEET 2020 Result
AUEET 2020 Result will be declared in the last week of May 2020. Candidates can check their results in the university website by entering their User id and date of birth. Also the AUEET 2020 rank card will be released after the result release.
After clearing the test, candidate needs to appear for the counselling session. In the counselling, students will be allotted seats in respective courses and colleges chosen by them.
Merit list will be published after declaration of results to shortlist the eligible candidates for counselling process.
AUEET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the result & release of merit list, selected candidates will be called for the counselling process. Students will be selected on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance examination.
As per the reservation policy and other factors, applicants will be allocated their seats at the time of counselling. Also, document verification will be done so candidates must bring complete original as well as photocopies of the required documents.
For any other query regarding AUEET 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.