BCECE 2022: Counselling (Started), Rank, Cut Off, Admission
BCECE 2022 Counselling is started from 8th December 2022. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). The examination will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various Pharmacy, Medical, Agriculture courses offered by the various Govt. and Private institutions across the state. JEE Main scores will be considered for providing admission in engineering courses. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know before applying for the BCECE 2022.
BCECE 2022 Notifications – Counselling Started
BCECE 2022 Counselling is started from 8th December 2022. Check here for counselling details.
BCECE 2022 Rank Card has been released on 14th August 2022. Check here for result details.
BCECE 2023 Exam Date will be announced soon. The exam will be held in the fourth week of July 2023.Check more details about BCECE 2023 here.
BCECE 2022 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam has been held on 24th & 25th July 2022. Check here for exam date details.
BCECE 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official BCECE exam dates for 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Availability of application||20th May 2022|
|Last date to register||20th June 2022|
|Last date of payment by challan||20th June 2022|
|Last date of payment by online mode||21st June 2022|
|Application correction||24th – 26th June 2022|
|Admit card availability||12th July 2022|
|Exam date||24th & 25th July 2022|
|Result /merit list declaration||14th August 2022|
|Issue of rank card||14th August 2022|
|Counselling starts||8th December 2022|
BCECE Result 2022
The result has been prepared by the university after few weeks from the completion of entrance exam. Authority has released the result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates are able to download their result from 14th August 2022.
BCECE Result is not be send to any candidates individually through post or any other offline mode. Candidates have to login into the website of authority for downloading their result.
BCECE 2022 Cut off
Cut off will be the minimum marks prescribed by the authority on the basis of category of candidates. Authority will prepare the cut off marks for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
Candidates will be able to check BCECE Cut off list from the website of authority. For the ease of candidates we will also provide the cut off marks and direct link to access the cut off marks through our article.
BCECE 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority through online mode. Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling procedure through the merit list prepared by authority. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 8th December 2022.
BCECE Counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
BCECE 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the BCECE 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode only.
- The registration procedure is regulated from 20th May to 20th June 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully and then go for final submission the application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the prescribed date as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The details filled by candidates must be valid and correct as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The application correction window is open from 24th June 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The application fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Form fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|Stream/ Group||SC/ST||General/BC & OBC|
|PCB/ PCM/ CBA/ MBA/ MCA & PCA||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
|PCMB||Rs. 550||Rs. 1100|
BCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete BCECE Eligibility Criteria, candidates must full-fill to be eligible for BCECE Examination:
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board. Admission in engineering courses will be done one the basis of JEE Main scores.
- Subjects: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the BCECE 2022.
- Domicile: It is necessary to be a domicile candidate of Bihar state.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed or appearing in 12th from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed minimum 16 years age by 31st December 2022.
- Domicile: Candidates must be a domicile of Bihar state.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates should have PCM/ PCB stream in qualifying examination to be eligible.
BCECE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released by the authority for every registered candidates individually through online mode. Registered candidates are able to download their admit card from 12th July 2022.
BCECE Admit card 2022 consist of various important instructions with some important details regarding the candidates and examination. Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
BCECE 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete BCECE exam pattern in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through OMR mode.
- Questions: The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted on every negative response.
- Language: The question paper will be in English and Hindi language.
BCECE 2022 Syllabus
BCECE Syllabus is different for every course. The question paper will consist of questions from the required subjects for examination. The syllabus for the examination consist of various topics of 11th and 12th level.
Candidates are able to check the complete syllabus of BCECE 2022 from the website of authority through online mode. We have also provided the link to check the officially prescribed syllabus.
BCECE 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the complete tips and tricks for better BCECE exam preparation:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus & then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year papers and sample question papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
If you have any query related to BCECE 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.