BCECE 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
BCECE 2023 stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). It is a state-level exam commenced by BCECEB every year. This exam is conducted for admission in undergraduate courses in the fields like agriculture, pharmacy, and medical into several colleges of Bihar. The exam will be conducted one time only. Candidate must submit the application form through online mode. In this article, we have provided completed details about BCECE 2023 such as exam date, eligibility, pattern, etc.
BCECE 2023 Overview
|Exam name||BCECE 2023|
|Full form||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Type of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of exam||State-level|
|Conducting Body||BCECEB Board|
|Courses offered||Pharmacy, Agriculture, Medical|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
BCECE 2023 Exam Date
Here are the tentative exam dates for the BCECE 2023 examination:
|Application Form starting date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date of Online Registration||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date of payment through Challan||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date of payment through online||3rd week of June 2023|
|Online Editing of Application form starts from||4th week of June 2023|
|Admit card Downloading date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Date of Examination||4th week of July 2023|
|Result Declared||August 2023|
|Counselling Started||August 2023|
BCECE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the BCECE 2023 Application form details given below:
- The application form for BCECE 2023 will be released from third week of May 2023.
- The application form will be made available through online mode.
- With the help of login credentials, candidate can fill the application form.
- Candidates must enter name, educational details, email address, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.
- The correction window will also be available from fourth week of June 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form will be third week of June 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- The payment will be done using credit card, debit card, net banking.
- For offline mode, candidate can pay through NEFT challan.
Here are the application fee details for BCECE 2023 examination:
|Subject Combination||General/ OBC||SC/ ST/ DQ|
|PCM/ CBA/ PCA/ MBA/ MCA||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs 1100/-||Rs 550/-|
How to Apply for BCECE 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of BCECE 2023 (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Candidate must register and enter the mobile number and email id.
- Step-3: Now candidate can login to the account.
- Step-4: Fill the application form online by entering candidate name, email address, phone number, educational detail, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- Step-6: After filling the application form candidate must preview all the details and if there is any mistake candidate can correct it when correction window will be opened.
- Step-7: Pay the application fee through online mode and offline mode.
- Step-8: Ensure for taking a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for BCECE 2023 given below:
For Pharmacy courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or its equivalent from recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate must have subjects like Physics, Biology/ Mathematics, Chemistry as mandatory subject with Computer Science, Electronics, Agriculture, Biotechnology as one of the subject.
- Domicile: It will be necessary for the candidates to have domicile of Bihar State.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
- Age: The minimum age of the candidate will be 17 years as on 31st December 2023.
For Engineering course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass the 12th class from recognised board. Candidates can also take admission in engineering courses on the basis of JEE Main scores.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria to apply.
- Marks: Candidate must score minimum 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category).
- Subject: Aspirants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in qualifying exam.
- Domicile: It will be necessary for the candidates to have domicile of Bihar State.
- Entrance Test: Admission in engineering courses will be done on the basis of JEE Main scores.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2023
Check the BCECE 2023 exam pattern given below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through pen and paper (OMR) mode.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes for each subject.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 100 questions in the paper.
- Medium: The medium of paper will be in English and Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 4 marks will be given and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Total number of Questions||Total Marks|
BCECE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for BCECE exam will be based on the level of class 11th and 12th. Here are some topics for BCECE 2023 given below:
Oscillation and waves, Magnetic effect of current and magnetism, Kinematics, Electronic devices, Laws of motion, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics.
Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Coordination Compounds, p-block Elements, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Biomolecules, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Redox Reactions, Chemical Kinetics.
The Living World, Biological Classification, Principles of Inheritance and Variation, Molecular Basis of Inheritance, Chemical Control and Integration, Cell, Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants, Photosynthesis, Microbes in Human Welfare, Anatomy of Flowering Plants, Environmental Issues, Plant Kingdom, Morphology in flowering Plants.
Sets and Functions, Algebra I and Algebra II, Functions and Relations, Vector, Calculus I and Calculus II, Linear Programming, Probability, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Statistics and Probability, Mathematical Reasoning, Coordinate Geometry.
BCECE 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are some useful tips for students which help them in securing good marks in BCECE 2023 examination.
- Prepare a practical timetable that can be followed easily.
- Stop wasting unnecessary time on social media.
- Make short notes while studying.
- Practice previous year’s papers and solve as many mock papers as you can.
- Revise the topics you’ve studied at the end of the day.
- Practice yoga and meditation to ease your mind.
- Consume a healthy diet and avoid skipping meals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCECE 2023 Admit Card
The BCECE 2023 admit card will be released from second week of July 2023. Candidate will be able to download the admit card using their login credentials. Candidates make sure all the details on the admit card are correct. The admit card will be made available through online mode.
Candidates need to paste a photograph on the admit card. The admit card should be printed out and copy of the same should be retained for future reference. Candidate also have to carry the admit card to the exam center as without it no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
BCECE 2023 Result
The result for the BCECE 2023 will be available through online mode. Candidates can check their scores through login on website using their registration number and roll number. The result will be published in form of merit list.
The BCECE result will be declared from the month of August 2023. The merit list will be released separately for different groups. Those candidates will be allowed for the counselling whose name/ roll number will appear in merit list.
BCECE 2023 Cut off
Cut off will be the minimum marks which candidates have to obtain in the examination in order to be eligible for the counselling. Before counselling procedure the authorities will set the cut off marks. Cut off will be released through online mode after the declaration of result.
To be eligible for admission the candidates will have to score more than the cut off marks set by the authorities. The candidates can check the cut off list on the website only. It will not be released through any other mode.
BCECE 2023 Counselling
Those candidates who successfully cleared the exam & whose name is present in the merit list will be called for the counselling process. The main aim of the counselling process is to provide seats to the candidates. During the counselling, candidates will be asked to fill their preference for colleges and course.
Candidates who want to participate for the counselling process need to register first then it will be easy for filling in the different choices. Seat allotment will entirely based on the rank, availability of the seat, choice as well as preferred college. Candidates will have to bring the documents for verification at the day of admission.
If you have any query related to BCECE 2023, then you can ask your query in comment section below.