BHU Admission 2022: UG Cut Off (Out), Counselling (Open), Admission
BHU 2022 PG Spot Registration has been extended till 24th November 2022. Banaras Hindu University will conduct UET and PET examination for candidates seeking admission in various offered courses in UG and PG level. Qualified candidates of these examination will get admission in various courses of Engineering, Management, Arts, Science, Education, and CSIT fields at the university and its afflicted institutions campuses. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the BHU 2022 Admission Procedure.
BHU 2022 Notifications – Spot Registration Extended (PG)
BHU 2022 PG Spot Registration has been extended till 24th November 2022. Check here for details.
BHU 2022 Cut Off has been released for various courses. Check here for details.
BHU 2023 Exam will be held in different dates through CUET UG & PG. Check more details about BHU 2023 here.
BHU (CUET PG) 2022 Result has been released on 26th September 2022. Check here for details.
BHU 2022 Important Dates
Checkout the complete official exam dates for the BHU 2022 Examination:
Through CUET (UG):
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th to 31st May 2022|
|Application re-started||27th to 31st May 2022|
23rd to 26th June 2022
|Admit card||Released (All Phases)|
|CUET-UG 2022 Exam||15th July till 30th August 2022|
|Answer Key||8th September 2022|
|Result||16th September 2022|
|Counselling||21st September 2022|
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Availability of application form||19th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||18th July 2022|
|Last date to submit fee||19th July 2022|
|Application Correction||20th to 22nd July 2022|
|Admit Card||From 29th August 2022|
|BHU Exam||1st till 11th September 2022|
|Answer key||16th September 2022|
|Declaration of result||26th September 2022|
|Beginning of counselling||18th October 2022|
BHU 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key has been released by BHU university for CUET UG 2022 after few days from the completion of exam. The answer key consist of correct answers to asked questions in the entrance examination. Candidates can download the answer key through the website of university. It has been released on 16th September 2022 for CUET PG courses.
The BHU Answer Key 2022 has been released in various sets for various subject papers. Through the answer key, candidates can predict their result even before the declaration of result.
BHU 2022 Cut Off
The Cut Off are be the minimum marks set by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for the counselling procedure. Candidates can check the complete cut off list from the website of university.
University prepare the separate cut off marks for both UET and PET exams. Cut Off marks are prepared on the basis of various factors including the number of candidates participated in the examination, number of qualified candidates, average marks scored by the candidates, etc.
BHU 2022 Result
The result of candidates has been made available by the university after few weeks from the completion of examination. Candidates can download their result from the 16th September 2022 for CUET UG courses.
BHU Result 2022 has been declared for every exam participate candidates individually through online mode. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the admission process. It has been released on 26th September 2022 for CUET PG courses.
BHU 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure is conducted by the university for every shortlisted candidates from the examination. The university conduct the counselling procedure through online mode. Candidates can register themselves for the counselling procedure through the website of university.
The counselling is conducted for both UG and PG courses separately. It has been started from 21st September 2022 for UG courses & on 18th October 2022 for PG courses. The admission in the offered programs is given on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
Candidates also have to report at the allotted center for completing all the remaining formalities for confirming their admission. Further details regarding the counselling procedure will be made available from the website of university.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
BHU 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the BHU 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill Application Form through online mode. No other mode is entertatined to fill the form.
- The application form through CUET-UG has been released from 6th April till 22nd May 2022. It has been re-started from 27th till 31st May 2022.
- It has been re-started from 23rd to 26th June 2022 for UG courses.
- The application correction for CUET-UG has been started from 25th May 2022.
- The application form for CUET-PG has been released from 19th May till 20th July 2022
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility for the examination, as only eligible candidates are allowed to participate in the examination.
- CUET PG correction has been started from 20th July 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form with complete and valid details only as any incomplete or invalid details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applying candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
BHU 2022 Application From fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Bank Challan of HDFC Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
CUET 2022 application fee can be paid only through online mode. Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking. The application fee is as follows:
For UG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For PG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (For upto 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For upto 3 papers)|
Rs. 1000/- (For upto 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
BHU 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for the CUET 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Indian national citizens will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification (UG): Applying candidates must have qualified 12th level exam from any recognized board or university.
- For PG, candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have qualified with minimum 50% marks in their graduation to be eligible.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for CUET 2022.
BHU 2022 Admit Card
The BHU Admit card 2022 has been released by the university after few weeks from the completion of registration procedure. The university has released the CUET UG admit card for every registered candidate for the examination. Candidates can download their admit card from 13th July 2022 through online mode for UG & from 29th August 2022 for PG courses. It has been released on different dates for various phases.
The Admit card is an important document to be carried out on the day of examination. Students must go through the complete instructions given on the admit card.
BHU 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the complete exam pattern for the BHU 2022 examination:
- Exam mode: CUET 2022 exam will be conducted via online as Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- No. of Sections: It will consists of 4 sections as Section IA, Section IB, Section II and Section III.
- Test Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Language: Test will be offered in 13 languages.
- Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II to solve the question paper.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded while 1 marks will get deducted for each wrong answer.
- 13 different languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu & Urdu
- 20 different languages – French, Spanish, Bodo, Dogri, Nepali, Persian, Italian, Santhali, Tibetan, Arabic, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Manipuri, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
|Slot||Slot I||Slot II|
|Exam Timing||9:00 AM to 12:15 PM||3 PM to 6:45 PM|
|Exam Duration||45/60 to 195 minutes||45 to 225 minutes|
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||60 minutes|
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
- Exam Mode: CUET PG will be conducted via online (computer based) mode.
- Medium: Question Paper will be consists of both English & Hindi medium language.
- Time Duration: Candidates will be given two hours to solve the paper.
- Slots: It will be held in two slots. Slot 1 from 10:00 AM to 12 Noon and Slot 2 from 3:00 to 5:00 PM.
- No. of Questions: Each question paper will have 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Pattern||Question Paper||Paper Code|
|1||There will be 100 questions divided into two parts|
Part A: 25 Questions consisting of Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability
Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge Questions Comprising of Teaching Aptitude, Mathematics, Social Science & Science
|The no. of Questions will be 100 & divided into two parts|
Part A: 25 MCQ’s consisting of Language Comprehension, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability & Analytical Skills
PGQP02 to PGQP07 PGQP09 to PGQP37 PGQP39
The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts
Part A : 25 Questions (Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability, General Knowledge, and Mathematical/Quantitative ability )
PGQP08 PGQP74 PGQP78
The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts
Ability and Logical Reasoning) Part B: 75 Questions of specific language.
100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, Mathematical/ Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning)
100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Computer Basics and Logical Reasoning)
BHU 2022 Syllabus
Students appearing for the CUET 2022 exam must check:
In Section IA & IB – Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative [Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary]
Candidates must prepare for NCERT 12th syllabus for section II.
In Section III- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
The syllabus for both UET and PET examination will be different as per the requirement of subjects. The syllabus for UET will consist of topics from the 11th and 12th academic classes, whereas the syllabus for PET will be from the relevant UG courses.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the BHU 2022 through the website of university.
BHU 2022 Preparation Tips
Checkout the complete preparation tips for the BHU 2022 Examination:
- Candidates should go through the syllabus and exam pattern for BHU 2022.
- Make the proper study plan keeping the strong and weak topics in mind.
- Solve the sample papers and previous year question papers.
- Participate in the mock test daily.
- Buy a good study material and study them regularly.
- Keep yourself healthy to avoid any health issue at the time of examination.
If you have any other query related to BHU Admission 2022, you can ask us in the comments section given below.