BITSAT 2022 Application Form (Started), Registration – Apply Here
BITSAT 2022 Application Form for 2nd session has been released on 4th July 2022. Birla institutes of Technology and Science conducts a university level entrance exam called BITS Admission Test every year. The Admission Test will be conducted for admission in various offered programme at BITS University Campuses. Qualified candidates from this examination will get admission in Integrated degree programmes at either of Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad Campuses. Here is this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know about BITSAT Application Form 2022.
BITSAT 2022 Application Form – Released
BITSAT 2022 Application Form for 2nd session has been released on 4th July 2022. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Checkout the detailed information with some important Key instructions regarding BITSAT Application Form 2022:
- BITSAT 2022 Application Form has been released from 14th March 2022 specifically through online mode.
- Each candidate have to confirm their eligibility before applying for the BITSAT 2022 examination, as only eligible candidate are allowed to apply for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully, however authority will also provide the correction facility for application form.
- BITSAT 2022 Application Form correction facility has been commenced from 8th to 12th June 2022 through online mode.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic and as per their 10th marksheet.
- Candidates must submit the application form before 12th June 2022 (1st session), as any delay in the submission of application form will not be accepted.
- For second session, application form can be filled from 4th to 20th July 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep some printouts of filled application form and fee receipt for future uses.
Application Fee can be paid through online mode by using Credit Cards, Debit Card, Net Banking and Paytm payment gateways. The BITSAT Application fee is non-refundable at any circumstances.
If such a candidate chooses then to apply to appear a second time (Session 2), then he/she will have to pay an additional sum of Rs. 2000 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 1500 (for a female candidate).
|For Male candidate||Rs. 3400/-|
|For Female candidate||Rs. 2900/-|
|For applicants opting Dubai||Rs. 7000/- for one exam and Rs. 9000/- for two exams|
|For candidates opting twice exam (male candidates)||Rs 5400/-|
|For candidates opting twice exam (female candidates)||Rs. 4400/-|
Application From Correction
BITSAT Application Form correction facility has been commenced after few days from the completion of registration process. Only successfully registered candidates are allowed to rectify their details in the correction facility.
Registered candidates are able to rectify their details by login into the website of authority through online mode. The Application Form correction facility is applicable on selected details only, so candidates must fill the application form very carefully to avoid any issue.
BITSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the prescribed eligibility norms for the BITSAT 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Candidate should have Passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: He/she must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subject in their qualifying examination and PCM/PCB for B.Pharma. courses.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 75% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology and should have at least 60% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Qualifying Year: Only students who are appearing in 12th class examination in 2022 or who have passed 12th class in 2021 are eligible for examination.
BITSAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the important Events with official dates for BITSAT Registration Form:
|Availability of Application Form||14th March 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||12th June 2022|
|Correction Facility window||8th – 12th June 2022|
|Application window (2nd session)||4th – 20th July 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Examination Dates||2nd – 9th July 2022|
|BITSAT Session II Exam||3rd – 7th August 2022|
How to Apply for BITSAT 2022
Following are the step by step process for filling BITSAT 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the website of BITS (link is given above).
- Click on New user Registration link and fill the registration form.
- The registration form will contain the details like Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email id etc..
- Now login with user id and password you get through email and phone number and click on “login”.
- Fill the application form by entering all required details.
- Details filled by candidate should be legal and authentic any kind of false details can lead candidate towards rejection of Application Form.
- After filing application form click on “SAVE & NEXT”.
- Now upload all the required documents including Passport size photograph and signature.
- Now review the details filled in the application form and proceed for the fee submission.
- Select the payment gateways and fill the details accordingly.
- Once payment status show successful take the printouts of application fee receipt for future reference.
- Now enter the security code and click on “preview” to take a printout of application form and click on “submit” button.
Leave the comment down below for more information or any query regarding BITSAT 2022 Application Form.