BITSAT 2023: Application Form (Started), Admit Card, Exam Date
BITSAT 2023 Application Form is released from 24th May 2023. Admit Card has been released on 15th May 2023. The exam will be organized by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani. It is conducted for admission into various UG & PG programs in the field of science, engineering and pharmacy etc offered by different BITS campuses. It is a university level entrance test that provides admission in B. Pharm, BE and M.Sc. courses. The candidates interested in getting enrolment into this institution can apply on the basis of BITSAT scores. State and central board toppers are eligible to apply for direct admission. In this article, we have provided details about BITSAT 2023 such as exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility
BITSAT 2023 Notifications – Application Released
BITSAT 2023 Application Form for session 2 has been released from 24th May 2023 through online mode. Check here for application details.
BITSAT 2023 Admit Card has been released on 15th May 2023. Check here for admit card details.
BITSAT 2023 Test City Allotment has been released on 8th May 2023. Check here for test centre allotment details.
BITSAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||BITSAT 2023|
|Full Form||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Exam Type||UG/ PG Courses|
|Conducting Body||BITS, Pilani|
BITSAT 2023 Exam Dates
Check the official BITSAT Exam dates given below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Start of BITSAT 2023 Application||31st January 2023|
|Deadline to apply online for Session I or both session||15th April 2023|
|Editing in the application form||16th – 20th April 2023|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||8th May 2023|
|Candidates to reserve test date and slot||10th – 14th May 2023|
|Admit card||15th May 2023 till exam date|
|BITSAT 2023 Online Test Session- I||21st to 26th May 2023|
|Application window to apply for Session II||22nd May to 12th June 2023|
|Editing in the application form||9th to 12th June 2023|
|Test center allotment||13th June 2023|
|Candidates to reserve test date and slot||14th – 15th June 2023|
|Admit card (Session II)||16th June till exam date|
|BITSAT 2023 Online Test session II||18th to 22nd June 2023|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and preference||2nd to 23rd June 2023|
|Editing of preference application form||24th – 26th June 2023|
|Admit list and Waitlist announcement after Iteration I||1st July 2023|
BITSAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check details about BITSAT 2023 Application form from below:
- The application form for BITSAT 2023 has been released from 31st January 2023.
- The application form has been released through online mode only.
- Candidates have to provide their personal details, academic details, exam center, etc. to fill the application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format given by authority.
- The correction window for editing the form is also available from 16th to 20th April 2023.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 15th April 2023.
- For session 2, application form will be released from 22nd May 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid online mode.
- The application fee can be paid through transaction gateway such as Debit card, Credit card, net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable
|Male candidates||Rs 3400/-|
|Female candidates||Rs 2900/-|
|For candidates opting Dubai||Rs 7000/- for one exam and Rs 9000/- for two exams|
|For candidates opting twice exam (male candidates)||Rs 5400/-|
|For candidates opting twice exam (female candidates)||Rs 4400/-|
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria must be filled by the candidates who wish to appear for BITSAT 2023:
For B. Pharma:
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must have passed the class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
- Subjects: Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology with proficiency in English. Those candidates who have opted for PCM are also eligible to apply for B.Pharma course.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 75% aggregate marks in PCM/ PCB and 60% individual marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
For Other UG Courses (except B.Pharma):
- Qualification: The candidates who have passed class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible. Adequate proficiency in English is also mandatory.
- Marks: A minimum of 75% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject and at least 60% mark in each of these subjects individually is required.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for BITSAT 2023 given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours for completing the exam.
- Type of questions: The questions are based on Objective Type pattern (multiple choice questions).
- Sections: The exam consist of 4 different sections Chemistry, English, Logical Reasoning, Physics, and Mathematics or Biology.
- Medium: The medium of the paper will be English language.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Distribution of Marks and Questions:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Mathematics/ Biology (For B.Pharm)||40|
BITSAT 2023 Syllabus
The candidates are advised to prepare for the examination in subject such as Chemistry, Physics, English and Logical Reasoning, and Mathematics/ Biology. The BITSAT syllabus should be based on NCERT.
For PG courses, the syllabus is prepared as per their respective subjects. The syllabus is available along with the information bulletin.
BITSAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are some effective preparation tips candidates can follow for better preparation of examination:
- Prepare a practical timetable and follow it regularly.
- Solve previous year’s papers to analyse and increase your performance.
- Revise the topics at the end of the day.
- Make short and simple notes for quick revision.
- Don’t take the stress. Practice yoga and meditation to ease your mind.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BITSAT 2023 Slot Booking
The slot booking process has been started from 10th May 2023 for session I and for session II it will start from 14th June 2023. After the few days of registration, the test organizing body has started the slot booking procedure.
Candidates are able to choose their preferred date and time within the specified timeframe during the BITSAT slot booking procedure. The authority has provided the link to book exam slot through the website.
BITSAT 2023 Admit Card
The BITSAT Admit card has been released from 15th May 2023 for session I and for session II it will release from 16th June 2023. To download the admit card candidates have to login and enter the user Id and password.
The admit card is available to those candidates who have booked their slots successfully. The candidates should take the printout of the admit card to be carried to the exam centre. The details of the candidates are mentioned on the BITSAT admit card 2023.
BITSAT 2023 Result
The candidates will be able to see the result for BITSAT 2023 right after the completion of their test. The BITSAT result will be displayed in terms of total correct and incorrect answers, with the score.
The candidates will also be able to check their score report on the BITS admission website on the next day of the test. The candidates can also take the printout of the score report for further reference.
BITSAT 2023 Cut Off
The cut off will be the minimum scores established by the authorities for each candidate who take the test online. To be considered for the next round of admission, candidates must score higher than the required BITSAT cut-off scores.
The administration will publish different cut off marks for each program and school through the website. On the basis of cut-off marks, candidates will be eligible for further admission rounds.
BITSAT 2023 Admission
The candidates who have appeared for session I and session II of BITSAT and want to take admission will be require to submit Admission Application form with 12thmarks and preferences to different degree program offered at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus.
The BITSAT Admission will commence from 1st July 2023. On the basis of details provided in the application form for admission, fulfilment of eligibility and marks scored in the entrance test, the candidates will be granted final admission. As soon as seat allotment gets over, report to the school campus for further admission procedure.
For any other queries about BITSAT 2023, you can leave your queries in the comment box given below.
FEE STRCTURE FOR B TECH
You must go through the admission brochure to know complete fee structure.
Maine 2022 me 12 pass kiya aur pcm me71.66 aya hai to kya bitsat de skti hu
It is mandatory to score minimum 75% marks in PCM subjects & 60% marks in each of these subjects individually is required.
Is the exam online or offline
BITSAT 2023 Exam Dates & details are yet to be released. As per previous year, exam is conducted via online mode only.
Admission into under graduate in engineering
Application form is not yet started. You must keep checking website for the latest updates.
i want to apply for bitsat 2023, so what is the last date of admission test
BITSAT 2023 dates & details are yet to be released.
I have passed class 12 in 2022 but my percent is not good in pcm aprox 49% can i apply for bitsat
You must wait for the authority to release BITSAT 2023 details.
I passed my 12th in 2021 am I eligible for bitsat 2023 ??
we want to apply for bitsat 2023, so what is the last date of admission test