CAT 2022 Registration (Till 22nd Sep), Application Form – Apply Here
CAT 2022 Registration has been extended till 22nd September 2021 through online mode. CAT is a National level Common Admission Test Conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) on a rotational basis. It is computer based admission test conducted for those eligible candidate seeking admission in various MBA Courses at IIMs and Non- IIMs Institutes across the country. Through this article, you can get the complete details regarding the CAT Registration Form 2022.
CAT 2022 Registration From – Extended
CAT 2021 Registration has been extended till 22nd September 2021. Click here to apply.
Here are noteworthy details which candidates must note before filling the CAT Registration Form 2022:
- CAT 2022 registration form has been made available for every candidates through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to go through the complete eligibility norms prescribed for CAT 2022 before applying, as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Application form has been made available from 4th August 2021 to 22nd September 2021.
- Candidate have to fill application form very carefully although authority will also provide the correction facility later on.
- Correction window will be remain open for a week after the last date of submission though correction facility will be applicable on selected data only.
- Candidate have to submit final application form before the prescribed date for submission, as once last date will be over candidate will not able to submit any form.
- Candidate are advised to take the printout of filed application form and fee receipt for future uses.
List of document required at the time of CAT 2022 Application Form submission:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Qualifying degree details
- Identification (Aadhaar card), etc.
CAT 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through Online mode. Candidate must use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment Gateways for transaction of CAT Application Fee.
Complete fee structure of CAT 2022 Registration Form is as follows:
CAT 2022 Application Correction
CAT Application Correction Facility will be started after few days prior to the last date of submission of application form. Only successfully registered candidates through CAT 2022 Registration process will be allowed to use correction facility. The correction window will be opened from the last week of September 2021 to first week of November 2021.
The application correction facility will be provided by the authority as last chance of rectification in the details filled in application form. All candidate must fill the application form very carefully as facility will be applicable on selected details only.
CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete CAT eligibility criteria candidates must accomplish to be eligible for examination:
- Qualification: Candidate applying for the CAT 2022 examination must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline from any recognised institution.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least of 50% marks (45% for Reserved Category) in their Graduation examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidate for final semester examination in year 2022 can also appear for this examination.
- Age Limit: There is no prescribed age limit for appearing in CAT examination.
CAT 2022 Application Dates
Check some official CAT 2022 registration dates in the given table:
|Availability Of Application Form||4th August 2021|
|Last date of Registration||22nd September 2021|
|Correction Facility||Last week of September 2021|
|CAT 2022 Examination Dates||28th November 2021|
How To Apply For CAT 2022
Check the complete step by step process for filling CAT 2022 application form:
- Go to the website of authority and click on “Register” button to create your user profile.
- Now read the instruction before filling and then fill the registration form as per the instructions.
- Complete the registration process and login using the ID and Password.
- Now go to application form and complete all remaining details in the application form.
- Application form will be consist details like Personal Information, Academic and Communicational details.
- After completing the details upload all required documents like Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate( if Applicable).
- Click on “Save & Continue” to proceed to the next section.
- Now choose suitable Payment gateways and start filling the application fee.
- Complete all remaining procedure for submission of application form and take hardcopy of filled Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
If you have any other query about CAT 2022 Registration Form, then you can leave your queries below.