Chandigarh University Admission 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
Chandigarh University Admission 2018 has been started. It is a private university situated in Chandigarh, Punjab, India. It offers a admission in various UG and PG courses in different domains of educational field. Candidates can get admission in numbers of UG and PG programmes. Candidates have to fill the university application form to be eligible for admission. The admission will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in their previous qualifying exam. Candidates can get the complete information about Chandigarh University admission 2018 in this article.
Chandigarh University 2018
Chandigarh University 2018 Application Form filling process is over.
Chandigarh University 2018 Admit Card for B.Tech has been released now through login. Click here to get the admit card.
The university offers various courses in the different fields of education:
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Computing Education||Computing Education|
|Animation, Film Production||Animation, Film Production|
|Tourism & Hospitality||Tourism & Hospitality|
|Pharma Sciences||Pharma Sciences|
|Legal Studies||Legal Studies|
|Media Studies||Media Studies|
|Humanities||ICICI Specialized Program|
|Basic Sciences||Basic Sciences|
|IBM Specialized Program||IBM Specialized Program|
Chandigarh University Admission 2018 Dates
The Chandigarh University applications are announced by the university. Candidates can apply now.
|Opening of application form||Started|
|Last date to apply||July 2018|
|Admit Card Date||Released|
Chandigarh University Application Form 2018
The candidates can fill and submit the application form for admission in Chandigarh University through online or offline mode.
- To get admission, it is necessary to register first on the website.
- Candidates have to enter their name, address, mobile number and date of birth to register on the website.
- To fill the application form candidates have to download the e-prospectus online by paying the fee.
- Candidates have to generate the User Id and Password on the website.
- Fill all the details accurately and upload the asked documents.
- The completely filled-in application form along with the DD have to be send on the address given below (only for offline mode):
SCO 223, First Floor, Sector 36 D,
The application fee is Rs. 1000/ for offline mode and Rs. 500/- for online mode. The offline fee can be paid through the demand draft drawn in name of “Chandigarh University” payable at Chandigarh. For online payment, candidates can use credit card, debit card and internet banking facility.
Candidates can apply after checking their complete eligibility criteria which is given below.
- Qualifying Exam: A candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent from CBSE/ICSE or any other recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Those secure the 50% marks in their qualifying examination are only eligible to get admission.
- Subjects: Physics and Mathematics are the compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
For Other UG Programmes:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass their 10+2 or equivalent exam recognized from government body in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those studied in their final year and their results are awaited can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have the bachelor’s degree in respective discipline from a recognized university/institution.
- Minimum Marks: In order to be eligible, candidates have to secure minimum passing marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
Chandigarh University Admission Procedure 2018
The admission in the Chandigarh University is entirely based on the merit prepared by the university. On the basis of the candidates qualifying exam they will be ranked in the rank list. The final admission will be offered only after the verification of original document and payment of admission fee.
Chandigarh University Merit List 2018
Candidates those seeking admission in the B.Tech and other UG courses and PG courses can check the merit list from the university website. Candidates can also apply through the JEE Mains 2018 score for admission in B.Tech. The candidates will be shortlisted for the merit list on the basis of their academic records.
The authority will prepare a separate merit list for JEE Mains entrance examination qualifiers. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the further counselling or admission procedure at the university.
Chandigarh University Counselling 2018
On the day of counselling, candidates will be allotted seats in which they want to get admission. The allotment of seat will be done on the counselling procedure. The counselling schedule will be notified on the website.
Candidates need to verify their original documents in the counselling session. If any candidate will fail to produce the original document, his/her candidature will be cancelled. To appear in the counselling, candidates have to download the counselling call letter from the website.
Chandigarh University Admission 2018
The admission will be offered only after the document verification process. Candidates have to show all the required documents in original in order to get admission. With the allotment letter, candidates can report to the college where they have allotted the seats. The admission will be offered on the first-come-first-serve basis.
Documents to be produced in the counselling session:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Category Certificate
- Counselling Call letter
- Demand Draft of counselling fee
If you have any query regarding Chandigarh University Admission 2018, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.