CLAT 2024 Application (Extended), Registration – Apply Here
CLAT 2024 Application Form has been extended till 10th November 2023. CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is a national level entrance test. It is conducted every year by the Consortium of National Law Universities. Admission through CLAT 2024 will be offered into various undergraduate (UG) & postgraduate (PG) law courses. Examination is conducted one time every year through offline mode. Eligible candidates can get admission in different NLUs across the country. In this article we have mentioned about CLAT Application Form 2024 with i.e. application dates, eligibility criteria etc.
CLAT 2024 Application Form – Extended
CLAT 2024 Application Form has been extended till 10th November 2023. Click here to apply.
CLAT 2024 New Exam Centres (DIU & Silvassa) has been added. Candidates who wish to change can edit their preferences through login.
In this section, we have provided details about CLAT 2024 Application Form. Candidates who want to apply must follow the given instructions:
- Application form can be submitted through online mode on the website.
- Candidates are able to fill registration form of CLAT 2024 from 1st July 2023.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must go through the information brochure and read all the instructions.
- Fill correct details i.e. educational, personal, courses, test city preferences, category etc. in the application form.
- Upload scanned image of photograph, signature and other documents in the specific format.
- Candidates must submit all the documents in the PDF format only.
- Signature & photograph need not to be attested while submission of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill details carefully in the application form to avoid rejection.
- Application form filling process will be continued till 10th November 2023.
- CLAT Correction window may be opened from the month of November 2023 for the candidate who have done mistakes while filling the form.
- Candidates must take print out of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
- CLAT 2024 application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Online payment can be received via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable in nature.
Check the table below to know category wise application fee:
|General/ OBC/ PWD/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI category candidates||Rs. 4000/-|
|SC/ ST/ BPL category candidates||Rs. 3500/-|
|Previous years question paper cost||Rs. 500/-|
Documents to Be Uploaded with the Application Form:
- Signature of the candidates
- Recently taken front facing passport size photograph with plain background
- Category certificate (In case of SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority (for PWD)
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority (for BPL)
CLAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the CLAT eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI to be eligible for CLAT exam.
- Qualifications: Candidates must pass 10th & 12th level or its equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Age Limit: There is no specific age limit criteria to apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtained minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST) in 12th level.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have LLB Degree or its equivalent examination from any recognised institute/ university.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit criteria to apply.
- Marks Criteria: One should obtained minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
CLAT 2024 Application Dates
Check below the official CLAT Application Dates:
|Availability of Application Form||1st July 2023|
|Last date to submit CLAT application||10th November 2023|
|Last date for application fee payment||10th November 2023|
|Test city update||November 2023|
|Application correction||November 2023|
|CLAT 2024 Exam Date||3rd December 2023|
How to Apply for CLAT 2024:
Below, we have provided step by step procedure to apply for CLAT 2024 exam:
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Click on the application portal and then click ‘Registration’ button.
- Fill registration form by entering basic details such as email ID, mobile number, name, password etc. and submit details.
- System generated OTP will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
- Now, login by entering registration number and password.
- Fill your personal details, communicational details, educational details, test city preferences etc.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload required documents like recent taken scanned image of photograph & signature in the specific size.
- Document should be uploaded in PDF format.
- Now go to the payment section and pay the application fee through online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Verify and re-check all the details and submit the application form.
- Do not forget to take multiple print out of the filled application form for further usage.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have any other query related to the CLAT 2024 Application Form, then feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below.