COMEDK UGET 2017: Application Form, Entrance Exam, Exam Dates
COMEDK UGET is a state level entrance exam managed by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). It was conducted for providing admission into the UG courses in the field of medical, dental and engineering. From the next year (2017), this entrance exam will be held only for admission in the engineering & Architecture courses, i.e. B.Tech and B.Arch. COMEDK UGET 2017 application form has been released from 13th February 2017. Get complete information about COMEDK UGET for the academic year 2017-2018 from here.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Notification – Applications Released
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form is available from 13th February 2017. Click here for Application Form.
Click here to view the list of COMEDK UGET 2017 Member Institutions.
Click here to view Information Bulletin.
COMEDK UGET 2017 examination date has been revised. The exam will be conducted on 14th May 2017. Click here to view Notice.
Latest Application Forms Available
- Apply online for B.Tech from Uttaranchal University, Dehradun. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Manipal University, Karnataka. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from SRM University, Chennai. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Bennett University, Noida. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Alliance University, Bangalore. Apply Now
Click Here to view Engineering Eligibility Notice.
COMEDK UGET Exam Dates
Candidates may check the official exam dates for COMEDK UGET 2017 from here:
|Starting of Application Form||13th February 2017 (12:00 Noon)|
|Mock test available||20th February 2017|
|Closing of Application Form and Fee Payment||20th April 2017|
|Admit Card Downloading||5th May – 13th May 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Engineering Exam Date||14th May 2017 (Revised)|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||18th May 2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges||22nd May 2017|
|Publication of Final Answer Key||26th May 2017|
|Result Announcement||29th May 2017|
|Counselling Schedule||second week of June 2017|
COMEDK Application Form
- The COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017 is accessible online only through the official website (link is given above).
- To fill the application form online, follow the instructions carefully adhere in the information brochure.
- The candidates will receive the User Id and password on their registered email ID and password after the successful registration.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The application fee of COMEDK UGET 2017 for PCM will be Rs 1200/- and for Both COMEDK AND UniGAUGE is Rs.2000.
- Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can choose online mode for payment purpose. The details about online payment mode is given below:
- The application fee can be filled online through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- There is no offline mode is available for fee payment.
The eligibility criteria for COMEDK UGET 2017 is mentioned below for engineering, medical and dental courses:
For engineering Courses (B.Tech/B.E.):
- In order to get admission in B.Tech course, one should have passed the qualifying examination as second PUC or 10+2 from the recognized state/central board. He/she must have completed his/her last two year studies with PCM and English subject.
- The candidates belonging to general category must have passed the aforesaid qualifying examination with at least 45% aggregate marks in PCM (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects with Chemistry or Bio-technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subject.
- The diploma holders are not eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET as there is no lateral entry.
For Architecture Courses:
- Aspirants should have passed 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subject.
- The candidates who have passed their qualifying examination in the pattern of 10+3 (diploma holders) with at least 50% aggregate marks (40% in respect to SC/ST/OBC) are also eligible to apply for architecture courses.
- There will be no entrance test for admission to architecture courses. The admission is done on the basis of candidate’s score in NATA. To be eligible for admission, minimum marks of 80 out of 200 will be required.
- Those looking for admission in B.Arch have to submit the separate application form.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as following:
- Language: The examination of COMEDK UGET 2017 will be asked in English medium only.
- Type of Questions: It contains the questions of objective type.
- Syllabus: The syllabus of the entrance test is based on 12th/2nd PUC.
- Marking Scheme: The students are provided with one mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Duration: The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
COMEDK UGET Syllabus
Candidate appearing for the UGET exam must be aware of the syllabus and exam pattern. The candidate should check the entire syllabus and plan their studies accordingly. The syllabus will be based on 10+2, 12th and 2nd PUC examinations. The highlight of the syllabus are listed below:
- Units of Measurement
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Current & Electricity
- Motion in one, two & three dimensions
- Kinetic Energy
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Corelation & Regression
- Matrices & Determinates
- Logarithmic Series
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Differential Equation
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Chemistry in Action
- Transition of Metals
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card
Here admit card is known as Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) that will be uploaded in the website between 5th to 13th May 2017. The candidates have to download the admit card online for appearing the test otherwise he/she will not be permitted to sit in the examination hall. TAT will not be sent to the candidates via post or email. The COMEDK admit card will also be required in the counselling round so all the appearing candidates are advised to preserve it till the completion of admission process. Candidates are also have to go through the bio metric process before and during the test.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Answer Key
The Consortium publishes the provisional as well as final answer key of COMEDK UGET 2017 on its official website. The COMEDK UGET Answer key will be available via online mode. The candidate’s can download the provisional answer key on 18th May 2017 and after few days of provisional answer key, the final answer key will be released on 26th May 2017. The candidate’s can estimate their marks with the official answer key.
COMEDK 2017 Result
The details related to the candidate’s test scores will be available under the candidate’s login account. The rank of the candidate will be prepared as per his/her performance in the entrance examination. COMEDK 2017 result will be published on 29th May 2017. The COMEDK UGET rank card will also be uploaded online and can be accessed by providing login credentials.
You may also check:
COMEDK UGET 2018 will be conducted for admission to the engineering courses. This exam is a state level entrance test. It is managed by the by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). The application form will be issued from the 2nd week of February 2018.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling
The admission to the engineering offered by the affiliated colleges of COMEDK will be followed by the centralized counselling conducted by COMEDK. The selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s score in entrance test. All the counseling related information including the COMEDK UGET counselling schedule will be published on the consortium official website within the stipulated time.
If you have any doubt regarding COMEDK UGET 2017, you may ask us by commenting below.